Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Car Registration In Lagos And Abuja - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Registration In Lagos And Abuja (1595 Views)

If You Are Into Car Registration Pls Help / Document That Will Be Included In My New Car Registration / Car Registration Renewal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Registration In Lagos And Abuja by SkyLight: 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2011
If anyone knows how much it costs to register a 2008 Honda Accord in Abuja and Lagos, please let me know.

Thanks
Re: Car Registration In Lagos And Abuja by SkyLight: 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2011
Please does anyone know what it costs to register an "08 Honda either in Lagos or Abuja.?

I would appreciate a response.

Thanks,
Re: Car Registration In Lagos And Abuja by eminemkayc: 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2011
Its difficult to register a new vehicle now. i just purchased another car sometime in late october and till now iv been unable to get it registered. My man inside is finding it difficult, he says number plates is unavailable now. that they intend chaning to the new plates. . . sad
Re: Car Registration In Lagos And Abuja by SkyLight: 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2011
Thanks eminemkayc, I heard that they are changing the license plate. But was wondering if the cost for the new license plate is known.
Re: Car Registration In Lagos And Abuja by toba1909(m): 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2011
Yes, it's difficult registering vehicles now. This is as a result of the change in vehicle identification number that will be rolled out in 2 weeks time.
Re: Car Registration In Lagos And Abuja by eminemkayc: 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2011
In two weeks time? but i'v been waiting for the past 2 weeks now to get a plate number and get my car on the road and i was told that by tomorrow they'l start issuing. Is it true? and whats causing this gross delay? sad angry
Re: Car Registration In Lagos And Abuja by SkyLight: 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2011
Thanks for the clarification guys.
Re: Car Registration In Lagos And Abuja by Knight1(m): 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2011
paid 40k for a camry yesterday but they could issue it cos there are still misunderstandings between FRSC AND VIO.
IN ABUJA.
Re: Car Registration In Lagos And Abuja by drekid(m): 1:35am On Nov 15, 2011
@kNIGHT1 40k for the new plates?
Re: Car Registration In Lagos And Abuja by Benez: 6:36am On Nov 15, 2011
Lagos could be N50k because of the rush
Re: Car Registration In Lagos And Abuja by Knight1(m): 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2011
yep. 40k for the camry. registered a bus for around 46k
drekid:

@kNIGHT1 40k for the new plates?
Re: Car Registration In Lagos And Abuja by drekid(m): 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2011
ok, what LGA? still cant get one around me, got a contact # ?
Re: Car Registration In Lagos And Abuja by Knight1(m): 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2011
i went to vio hq abuja. although now that the house of reps has halted the process for now, i don't know what'll be happening there.

(1) (Reply)

Seriously Chill: BMW H2 On Ice Is Coolest Art Car Ever / my mazda is emmiting black smoke / Very Clean Renault Espace For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.