Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

CAF African Footballer Of The Year: Nigerias Victor Osimhen Is 2023 Winner - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / CAF African Footballer Of The Year: Nigerias Victor Osimhen Is 2023 Winner (34292 Views)

Mourinho: Osimhen Is On The Same Level With Drogba But Needs To Stop Diving / CAF African Champions League Final To Be Replayed. / Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAF African Footballer Of The Year: Nigerias Victor Osimhen Is 2023 Winner by lagosrd: 6:40am On Dec 12, 2023
obinna58:
The World Cup we failed to qualify is still pain in my heart, more painful it wasn’t from a serious country, dirty finished Ghana sent us out.

Oshimen’s most efforts went to his club.
While we were suffering severe pain as a football country, his club was enjoying him

Oshimen has no honor in this award, if not that all the contestants flopped he wouldn’t have won it, it’s simply a lucky win.
We’re happy for him

Pls tell me what can man do to satisfy you. Please get used to congratulating people and be happy for their success, no matter how small. Yours will be on its way. Mr pessimist

1 Like

Re: CAF African Footballer Of The Year: Nigerias Victor Osimhen Is 2023 Winner by obinna58(m): 6:46am On Dec 12, 2023
lagosrd:

Pls tell me what can man do to satisfy you. Please get used to congratulating people and be happy for their success, no matter how small. Your will be on its way. Mr pessimist
Can’t you see I’m happy for him, the World Cup pain me na

1 Like

Re: CAF African Footballer Of The Year: Nigerias Victor Osimhen Is 2023 Winner by lagosrd: 6:49am On Dec 12, 2023
obinna58:

Can’t you see I’m happy for him, the World Cup pain me na

I don't watch much if their matches but I know nigerians have been long robbed of their rightful places in the world. Why do you think your sight as a Nigerian baffles people, simply cos they are afraid the smart guy is around.
Re: CAF African Footballer Of The Year: Nigerias Victor Osimhen Is 2023 Winner by obinna58(m): 7:13am On Dec 12, 2023
lagosrd:

I don't watch much if their matches but I know nigerians have been long robbed of their rightful places in the world. Why do you think your sight as a Nigerian baffles people, simply cos they are afraid the smart guy is around.
Messi won the B’D or against someone who won the treble and series of top scorer
The country and club was happy for him

I don’t think anybody was robbed in the past, it was just strong contestants, mikel did everything he could and deserved that award but the rival was slightly better
Oshimen didn’t get a ticket to worldcup, that’s very embarrassing mehn!, he simply won this award as a best loser
Who could have won it?
Salah’s performance was bad, he shouldn’t be be there
Hakimi was a defender
None of these three guys deserves it. It all messed up
Re: CAF African Footballer Of The Year: Nigerias Victor Osimhen Is 2023 Winner by riczy(m): 7:23am On Dec 12, 2023
Congrats Baba,next is FIFA best
Re: CAF African Footballer Of The Year: Nigerias Victor Osimhen Is 2023 Winner by abidem4real: 8:18am On Dec 12, 2023
robosky02:
CAF African footballer of the year: nigeria Victor Osimhen is 2023 winner

Gbefun joooo🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
Re: CAF African Footballer Of The Year: Nigerias Victor Osimhen Is 2023 Winner by abidem4real: 8:21am On Dec 12, 2023
robosky02:
CAF African footballer of the year: nigeria Victor Osimhen is 2023 winner

You can imagine Osimhen and Asisat being conjugated?! Wow! There would be nothing but Messis and Ronaldos in their home💕💕💕💕
Re: CAF African Footballer Of The Year: Nigerias Victor Osimhen Is 2023 Winner by iFESTAC680(m): 8:54am On Dec 12, 2023
WorldRichest:

We took the Owambe Party to Morocco

You enjoy the party more when you take it to them

Congratulations to chiamaka Nnadozie, she is going again this year!!!
Re: CAF African Footballer Of The Year: Nigerias Victor Osimhen Is 2023 Winner by izibili44: 9:07am On Dec 12, 2023
This are the kind of things that allow us agent to sell our players more outside the country. You guys have made us proud. Let me go and prepare well for January transfer sales.
Re: CAF African Footballer Of The Year: Nigerias Victor Osimhen Is 2023 Winner by techlobe: 9:09am On Dec 12, 2023
https://techlobe.net/ Thank for ur comment, do you have really like this please share to your friends..and support to us 😍
Re: CAF African Footballer Of The Year: Nigerias Victor Osimhen Is 2023 Winner by kushercain: 10:21am On Dec 12, 2023
dondodo:
Igbos are pained right now

Why on Earth will Igbos be pained.

Are you okay?
Re: CAF African Footballer Of The Year: Nigerias Victor Osimhen Is 2023 Winner by robosky02(m): 11:55am On Dec 12, 2023
abidem4real:

You can imagine Osimhen and Asisat being conjugated?! Wow! There would be nothing but Messis and Ronaldos in their home💕💕💕💕

Bros

She senior the boy na
And she get bread....
Re: CAF African Footballer Of The Year: Nigerias Victor Osimhen Is 2023 Winner by MetalJigsaw(m): 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2023
Hezmatosky:

But wait who ask you? I was even reading it as if na super sports dey talk. Idiot undecided
It is necessary bro, for those who know little or nothing about him.

It is also a post of his success story.
Re: CAF African Footballer Of The Year: Nigerias Victor Osimhen Is 2023 Winner by lagosrd: 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2023
obinna58:

Messi won the B’D or against someone who won the treble and series of top scorer

I don’t think anybody was robbed in the past, it was just strong contestants, mikel did everything he could and deserved that award but the rival was slightly better
Oshimen didn’t get a ticket to worldcup, that’s very embarrassing mehn!, he simply won this award as a best loser
Who could have won it?
Hakimi was a defender

Oga just pick from the last selected 3. Other factors are also responsible for the nominations and not your personal thinking
Re: CAF African Footballer Of The Year: Nigerias Victor Osimhen Is 2023 Winner by Sleekfingers: 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2023
That's good......Osimen deserves it.

But sadly, the useless super chickens will be disgraced at the Nations Cup. Osimen should just do his part, and avoid injury. And face his career in Europe. Cuz, Nigeria won't qualify for the world cup
Re: CAF African Footballer Of The Year: Nigerias Victor Osimhen Is 2023 Winner by robosky02(m): 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2023
obinna58:

Who could have won it?
Hakimi was a defender

Anyway the award is an individual award based on the players performance and overall contribution

Osimhen won it because he helped his team Napoli won the serial A title a feat it took Maradona for Napoli to achieve ànd after 33 years Osimhen did it.

And Osimhen winning it won the highest goal scorer award the first time an African is doing it in over 100 years.

He achieved what George Weah first African Balondor winner couldn't do
Ànd what Samuel Eto'o couldn't do

In the national team, for world cup qualifiers he is the highest goals scorer with 10 goals while the second person Sadio mane have just 5 goals

Ok apart from been part of PSG trophy winning team what's Hakimi contribution. They would have still won it without him.

Ok world cup year, yes Morocco did Africa proud.
So what's exceptional contribution of Hakimi

Osimhen on Balondor was ranked 8th in the world where is Hàkimi

Park well
Re: CAF African Footballer Of The Year: Nigerias Victor Osimhen Is 2023 Winner by obinna58(m): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2023
robosky02:

Anyway the award is an individual award based on the players performance and overall contribution

Osimhen won it because he helped his team Napoli won the serial A title a feat it took Maradona for Napoli to achieve ànd after 33 years Osimhen did it.

And Osimhen winning it won the highest goal scorer award the first time an African is doing it in over 100 years.

He achieved what George Weah first African Balondor winner couldn't do
Ànd what Samuel Eto'o couldn't do

In the national team, for world cup qualifiers he is the highest goals scorer with 10 goals while the second person Sadio mane have just 5 goals

Ok apart from been part of PSG trophy winning team what's Hakimi contribution. They would have still won it without him.

Ok world cup year, yes Morocco did Africa proud.
So what's exceptional contribution of Hakimi

Osimhen on Balondor was ranked 8th in the world where is Hàkimi

Park well
10 goal against sau tome and principe
I said he won it as a best loser

Caf should have scrapped the award this year until we have worthy players who should win it, he deserves it only if there was no worldcup, I refuse to believe Ghana sent us out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FIFA Ranking: Nigeria Ahead Of Ivory Coast, Haaland’s Norway After Biggest Move / Napoli beat Arsenal and Chelsea to signing of Osimhen from Lille in £74m deal / Paul Pogba Rejects New Man Utd Contract As £60m PSG Move Edges Closer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.