Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Can You Deliver An Online Store Website? - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Can You Deliver An Online Store Website? (1211 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Develop An Online Forum Like "Nairaland" / For Only $150 (N23,000) Get Your Online Store Running! / Shop Online And Pay In Naira: Create Your Online Store In 7 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Deliver An Online Store Website? by Virusman: 10:52pm On Oct 31, 2011
I need someone to help me design a functional SUPERMARKET(ONLINE STORE) website that accepts Nigerian CARDS. I want something relatively affordable, pls text 08023266132 or mail, info@betametricsng.com. Treat as urgent
Thank you
Re: Can You Deliver An Online Store Website? by mrperfect(m): 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2011
Can you detail the functionalities and you budget?
Re: Can You Deliver An Online Store Website? by Virusman: 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2011
My budget is N30K since I have done Domain name Reg and hosting. I hope the site would be such that I can manage by myself after the initial installation since the site will have to be populated with time. Deadline is Nov 18. I am working on the materials/content of the site which i hope would be ready in the next 3 days.
I need a very good hand,
Re: Can You Deliver An Online Store Website? by Afam4eva(m): 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2011
Virusman:

My budget is N30K since I have done Domain name Reg and hosting. I hope the site would be such that I can manage by myself after the initial installation since the site will have to be populated with time. Deadline is Nov 18. I am working on the materials/content of the site which i hope would be ready in the next 3 days.
I need a very good hand,

Your budget(30k) is too much. Knowing the kind of website you need, you can get it for as low as 5k. You can even price it to 2k since you already have a domain and hosting account. Some folks on these forum will be willing to help you.
Re: Can You Deliver An Online Store Website? by ogzille(m): 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2011
when i saw 30k i felt its in dollars only to see the 'N' preceding it. shocked

I have a suggestion, buy another domain and get a better hosting, probably the price will drop to 10k
Re: Can You Deliver An Online Store Website? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2011
Ultra low budget, Tight Schedule wow am speechless. i think u really didn't research this online store thing properly,anyway best of luck.
Re: Can You Deliver An Online Store Website? by guru01(m): 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2011
@OP
Well for now, it will be very hard to get a good developer to develop an ecommerce site of your choice.
Its not a matter of getting a domain name and hosting, you need to step up in price with more 70k for consideration.
Re: Can You Deliver An Online Store Website? by darkhand1: 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2011
Virusman:

I need a very good hand,

I have sent you an e-mail.
Re: Can You Deliver An Online Store Website? by freeman191(m): 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2011
@poster, its like saying you want a 5 bedroom mansion, all tiled and furnished, and you want to pay 200,000 to build everything because you have already bought the land, best bet for you is to make people bid for the project, then you can make your choice by giving to the lowest bidder or the highest bidder.
Re: Can You Deliver An Online Store Website? by yommysomguy(m): 7:57am On Nov 08, 2011
Just increase your budget @OP
Re: Can You Deliver An Online Store Website? by Virusman: 11:11pm On Nov 08, 2011
Thank you everyone. For those who have shown interest pls let me see your WORKS. I still maintain, N30K is ok for the job. You may not necessary need to reinvent the wheel on this project. I just need something to work with. I understand fully how the whole stuff works but webdesign is not my CORE. Pls lets start something by friday
Re: Can You Deliver An Online Store Website? by Afam4eva(m): 11:17pm On Nov 08, 2011
If you know how it works why not do it yourself. It will save you money and you'll do it to your satisfaction. Only a hungry web designer will design an e-commerce website for 30k. You sure know what the rsult will be. A hungry designer begets a hungrier website. If that's what you want then 30k is even too much. Reduce your budget to 5k since you already have hosting and domain.
Re: Can You Deliver An Online Store Website? by Virusman: 12:37am On Nov 09, 2011
Thanks. I think you are just one out of thousands that post on Nairaland and it'll be better to speak for yourself. I will surely post the site for you to see as soon as it is done. Someone in this thread will eventually do it and I will not exceed my budget. Pls be a little more mature in your posts. Thank you
Re: Can You Deliver An Online Store Website? by charlso1(m): 5:32am On Nov 09, 2011
The price is okay since you will provide the content of the site and if you want to know the software to use for the project, it is joomla software. ASAP
Re: Can You Deliver An Online Store Website? by fxmaxony(m): 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2011
this is interesting at poster, what I have not done so far is a site that is integrated with Nigerian cards. I have done online stores that are integrated with Liberty reserve and other foreign payment gateways.

I will send mail to your email with reference of site done.
Re: Can You Deliver An Online Store Website? by teewhye(m): 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2011
an online store for 30k shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Deliver An Online Store Website? by O2ice(m): 2:41am On Nov 11, 2011
Interswitch integration costs 150k and you need a corporate account. Best of luck with your project.
Re: Can You Deliver An Online Store Website? by instinctg(m): 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2011
Hisses
Re: Can You Deliver An Online Store Website? by ndgfx(m): 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2011
@oP
When i first saw the title of this thread, my first instinct was to recommend Eyowo to you. Eyowo is an online payment gateway that allows you accept payments from your customers on your website with multiple payment options (Interswitch, Mastercard and Etranzact). And you can have it all with just one integration. It's cheap, easy to setup and use on your site.

However, Let's be honest, #30k is insulting to every professional here. Infact, the best #30k can get you is the raw Photoshop design and that's because the person wants to do you a favor. And from a professional standpoint, whoever you're gonna hire isn't gonna take you seriously and would end up doing a crappy job for you, hurting whatever business idea / model you have.

Do the smart thing. Bump up your dole out money, hire a talented professional who can get committed to your idea and get it done on time. Money is a great motivator. #JSYK
Re: Can You Deliver An Online Store Website? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2011
Nd.gfx u spoke well that's what happens a dev might take the deal but it will never be a quality job.let's even leave design let's talk about planning,debugging,testing and support. Its up to u whichever way I wish u the best of luck.
Re: Can You Deliver An Online Store Website? by instinctg(m): 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2011
Or better still, give it to the google free web makers. Osho-free
Re: Can You Deliver An Online Store Website? by Slyr0x: 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2011
nd.gfx:

@oP
When i first saw the title of this thread, my first instinct was to recommend Eyowo to you. Eyowo is an online payment gateway that allows you accept payments from your customers on your website with multiple payment options (Interswitch, Mastercard and Etranzact). And you can have it all with just one integration. It's cheap, easy to setup and use on your site.

However, Let's be honest, #30k is insulting to every professional here. Infact, the best #30k can get you is the raw Photoshop design and that's because the person wants to do you a favor. And from a professional standpoint, whoever you're gonna hire isn't gonna take you seriously and would end up doing a crappy job for you, hurting whatever business idea / model you have.

Do the smart thing. Bump up your dole out money, hire a talented professional who can get committed to your idea and get it done on time. Money is a great motivator. #JSYK

+100. .
Re: Can You Deliver An Online Store Website? by purplebelt(m): 2:30am On Nov 26, 2011
anyone interested?

i've got new stock of these laptops

call 0815-473-7273

BBPIN: 2245c164

Acer Aspire 5736z
500GB Hard disk
4Gb ram
intel dual core 2.3ghz
15.6 inches screen
3-4hrs batt life
with 1yr warranty (think About the Peace of Mind)
N65000

i've also got
Dell Mini (Pink) - used for 2 months
Acer Aspire 5736z
320GB Hard disk
2Gb ram
intel atom
4-6hrs batt life
with 3months warranty
N42000

Dell inspiron N4030
Acer Aspire 5736z
500GB Hard disk
4Gb ram
intel dual core 2.3ghz
14 inch screen
3-4hrs batt life
with 1yr warranty
N70000

Dell inspiron N4030
Acer Aspire 5736z
500GB Hard disk
4Gb ram
intel dual core 2.3ghz
14 inch screen
3-4hrs batt life
with 1yr warranty
N70000

Dell inspiron N4030
Acer Aspire 5736z
320GB Hard disk
4Gb ram
intel dual core 2.3ghz
14 inch screen
3-4hrs batt life
with 1yr warranty
N68000

(1) (Reply)

4 Weeks web Design Training / Website, Logo Creation, Company Profile Brochure @ Affordable Prices, Starting F / Hotspot Software,,,,,internet Cafe Software,,,,bandwidth Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.