Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

How Are You Coping With Cash Scarcity?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Are You Coping With Cash Scarcity?? (330 Views)

Pandora: How Stella Oduah Secretly Bought ₦5 Billion London Properties With Cash / Nigerian Aircraft Overloaded With Cash Collapses / PDP Agents Caught With Cash And Bag Of Rice In Osun Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are You Coping With Cash Scarcity?? by ikorodureporta: 6:40am On Dec 12, 2023
Looks like nairalanders don't care this time around...
Re: How Are You Coping With Cash Scarcity?? by RuddyFusion(m): 6:41am On Dec 12, 2023
Is this deliberate artificial scarcity created for this period or truly we have cash issue?
Re: How Are You Coping With Cash Scarcity?? by ikorodureporta: 6:42am On Dec 12, 2023
The cash I wanted to give to somebody is what saved me till yesterday when I saw one UBA atm dispensing cash
Re: How Are You Coping With Cash Scarcity?? by TinubuThief: 6:47am On Dec 12, 2023
APC...... USELESS AND DEVILISH PARTY INCLUDING THEIR SUPPORTERS
Re: How Are You Coping With Cash Scarcity?? by jmoore(m): 6:52am On Dec 12, 2023
Make una dey mention una location, town or LGA of residence.
I never notice cash scarcity for Aba.
Re: How Are You Coping With Cash Scarcity?? by Okoroawusa: 6:59am On Dec 12, 2023
Where is the cash scarcity? Well, I barely handle cash so I wouldn't even notice

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With Cash Scarcity?? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:07am On Dec 12, 2023
Just Watching my spending always. sad

BTW, When I see APC Agbadorian Mor0ns wailing about Hardship on social media,
I get great Joy and Satisfaction. smiley
Re: How Are You Coping With Cash Scarcity?? by madridguy(m): 7:23am On Dec 12, 2023
You guys should stop creating unnecessary tension. Make use of your ATM, Mobile App or USSD code for payment.

Meanwhile, here in Lagos, nothing like cash scarcity.
Re: How Are You Coping With Cash Scarcity?? by mightyhaze: 7:25am On Dec 12, 2023
E no reach my side..people dey book cash for my hand
Re: How Are You Coping With Cash Scarcity?? by Mhizzard(m): 7:35am On Dec 12, 2023
Here,in some bank you are allowed to withdraw 10k last week.but now,i don't know the new update
Re: How Are You Coping With Cash Scarcity?? by JASONjnr(m): 7:36am On Dec 12, 2023
I went to the market yesterday and I went with 3k cash at hand.

I bought all food items by making transfer..... But I bought meat from aboki and since lots of them are archaic and to avoid their trouble, I paid with cash all the things I bought with them with money.

Else, I am not experiencing any scarcity of cash.
Re: How Are You Coping With Cash Scarcity?? by Aboks(m): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2023
Oga na u knw the bush u dey wey cash hard to get
Re: How Are You Coping With Cash Scarcity?? by Goodnewsforlife: 11:11am On Dec 12, 2023
TinubuThief:
APC...... USELESS AND DEVILISH PARTY INCLUDING THEIR SUPPORTERS
but u igbos/obedient supported emefiele when he started d anti people policy

I remember we all were against it but many of u supported it cos u believed it will make obi win
Re: How Are You Coping With Cash Scarcity?? by Goodnewsforlife: 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2023
Aboks:
Oga na u knw the bush u dey wey cash hard to get
bro cashless have started lowkey

Last week I waka tire from first bank to polaris to access they can only pay 50k to customers

N atm can only pay u 10k per withdrawal with maximum of 40k per day provided u are using your bank card, if u try other bank na 5k per withdrawal with maximum of 8 transactions

Cashless don enter
Re: How Are You Coping With Cash Scarcity?? by Blake755: 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2023
Which scarcity

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Shoprite Kano Announces Shutdown / BREAKING: ‘lagos To Owerri, PH’ – FG Lists Transport Companies Giving 50% Slash, / I’m Glad Tinubu Increased The Price Of Fuel - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.