Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

US Army Veteran Escapes Assassination Plot In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Army Veteran Escapes Assassination Plot In Anambra (4278 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria / Pastor Kingsley Unokhogie Escapes Assassination Attempt Along Benin Asaba Road / Chuks Okebata: Police Arrest Killers Of US Army Veteran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Army Veteran Escapes Assassination Plot In Anambra by okeychris(m): 8:32am On Dec 12, 2023
BY BONIFACE Okeke

A veteran of the United States of American army, Mr. Bonaventure Ezekwenna has escaped assassination plot in Anambra state.

Mr. Ezekwenna, an indigene of Nnobi community in Idemili-South local government area of Anambra state became a target when he arrived the state to testify at the Nnobi Chief Magistrate Court in Idemili-South local government area of Anambra state.

After his first appearance at the Chief Magistrate Court presided by His Worship Ken Nwoye, Ezekwenna told LEADERSHIP that he started getting threat messages in his telephone WhatsApp platform from unidentified persons.

He stated that in one of the messages the sender told him that he and his colleagues were paid the sum of N500,000 to assassinate him, but, that if he could pay them N250,000 they would reveal to him their sponsors.

Ezekwenna said that he was also later to receive a suspicious invitation letter from the Zone 13, Ukpo, headquarters of the Nigeria Police Force sent to him on his telephone WhatsApp platform requesting him to come to the police zonal headquarters.

He said that the police invitation which was unsigned by any police officer was even addressed to one "Bonaventure Ogbonna" while his own name is "Bonaventure Ezekwenna".

He also noted that while the telephone number provided in the invitation for him to call whenever he arrived the police zonal command was 08038892603, the telephone through which it was sent to his phone WhatsApp platform was different.

Ezekwenna stated that he became more suspicious after he dialed the telephone number through which the police invitation was sent to his telephone WhatsApp platform when the receiver gave his name as "Ikemba Uwakwe" while his (Ezekwenna) telephone Truecaller identified him as "Martins".

Ezekwenna also narrated that when he tried to make further inquiries concerning the invitation, Ikemba Uwakwe retorted "I am just a messanger o, I am not a member of the team o".

Ezekwenna therefore said "It became very clear to me that these boys who are trying to assassinate me might have engaged some unscrupulous police officers at the Zone 13, Ukpo to lure me out, so that while I am on my way to the zone, they will lay ambush on me somewhere, abduct and whisk me away to somewhere and slaughter me there, and, if you go to the Zone 13 after, and say that you are looking for Mr. Bonaventure Ezekwenna they will tell you that they don't have any such person with them; that they didn't invite anyone bearing the name "Bonaventure Ezekwenna".

Ezekwenna stated that he later wrote a report to the Commissioner of police in Anambra state concerning the threat messages and the suspicious invitation he received from the police zone 13, Ukpo, adding that when he was later invited by the Deputy Commissioner of police in charge of the state Criminal Investigation Department, SCID, Mr. Akin Fakorede, the later after putting a call through the telephone number contained in the invitation letter forwarded to him advised him to go and honour the invitation.

The USA Army veteran, however, said that when he discovered that the author of the petition upon which the Zonal command invited him was the same Chief Chijioke Okaa (alias Ikonso) who earlier wrote a petition against him to the Force Headquarters, Abuja, upon which he(Okaa) was charged to the Court by the Police high command for giving it false information, and, that the allegations he made against him again same allegation at the Zone 13, Ukpo, was the allegations upon which the Force Headquarters, Abuja, charged him to Court, he decided to write another report to the Force Headquarters complaining about the allegations Chief Okaa has again levelled against him at the zone 13, Ukpo.

Meanwhile, investigation by LEADERSHIP has revealed that a team of plane-clothe operatives from the zone 13, Ukpo, accompanied by "a pointer" had thrice sneaked into the premises of the Nnobi Chief Magistrate Court, unknown to Ezekwenna with intention to arrest and whisk him away, but, retreated on each time because he (Ezekwenna) was always accompanied by a team of operatives of the Department of State Services, DSS, who were providing him protection.

Ezekwenna, however, expressed further fears about the police zonal command operatives arguiying"If those officers at Zone 13, Ukpo are not working in cohort with Chief Chijioke Okaa to abduct me, take me away to somewhere and kill me, why couldn't they come, and, give me the invitation.

"If they are carrying out genuine official work, should they be afraid of the DSS people who are accompanying me?", Ezekwenna asked.

When contacted, the public relations officer of zone 13, Ukpo, police zonal command, Superintendent of police, SP Josephine Ihunwo to react to the fears that some officers at the command might be aiding hoodlums to get at their targeted enemies, citing Mr. Ezekwenna's case, she simply said "the case file has been taken over by the Force Headquarters last week ".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Army Veteran Escapes Assassination Plot In Anambra by Ttmedia: 8:39am On Dec 12, 2023
What is happening in Anambra guys. Kilode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Army Veteran Escapes Assassination Plot In Anambra by Scarrr: 8:45am On Dec 12, 2023
Biafrans doing what they know best

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Army Veteran Escapes Assassination Plot In Anambra by OBTOREPA(m): 8:48am On Dec 12, 2023
It can be otherwise from Anambra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Army Veteran Escapes Assassination Plot In Anambra by Armaggedon: 9:30am On Dec 12, 2023
Escapes assassination plot kwa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Army Veteran Escapes Assassination Plot In Anambra by abdeefggh: 9:40am On Dec 12, 2023
That is why they are looking for new home to destroy, SE is already gone, criminals control SE now and no reasonable person wants to stay there

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Army Veteran Escapes Assassination Plot In Anambra by Roboto11: 9:51am On Dec 12, 2023
Anyone surprised?

grin

1 Like

Re: US Army Veteran Escapes Assassination Plot In Anambra by Aboks(m): 10:32am On Dec 12, 2023
Igbo amaka

my brothers always killing their own like bandits killing their own in north

The same purpose different ideal

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Army Veteran Escapes Assassination Plot In Anambra by Ikinternational: 11:14am On Dec 12, 2023
Scarrr:
Biafrans doing what they know best

I bet my left nut you didn't even read. Just came to spew your hate . Fvck you n your hate . You both can die together
Re: US Army Veteran Escapes Assassination Plot In Anambra by Ikinternational: 11:16am On Dec 12, 2023
Aboks:
Igbo amaka

my brothers always killing their own like bandits killing their own in north

The same purpose different ideal

Outside SE nobody is killing or dying
Thank you for your well thought out input sir
Well done
Re: US Army Veteran Escapes Assassination Plot In Anambra by inoki247: 11:18am On Dec 12, 2023
Lol the thing up dere looks like a Joke or Skit...

He stated that in one of the messages the sender told him that he and his colleagues were paid the sum of N500,000 to assassinate him, but, that if he could pay them N250,000 they would reveal to him their sponsors.

Lol which kain hire assassin's gives out his client name in exchange for a lesser money than the first payment....

1 Like

Re: US Army Veteran Escapes Assassination Plot In Anambra by Ikinternational: 11:18am On Dec 12, 2023
Roboto11:
Anyone surprised?

grin

The rest of Nigeria remains Heavenly Utopia
Duly Noted sir
Re: US Army Veteran Escapes Assassination Plot In Anambra by Roboto11: 11:26am On Dec 12, 2023
Ikinternational:

The rest of Nigeria remains Heavenly Utopia
Duly Noted sir

Yes.

The east is notorious for killing its best.

Dr. Akunyili comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: US Army Veteran Escapes Assassination Plot In Anambra by Scarrr: 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2023
Ikinternational:

I bet my left nut you didn't even read. Just came to spew your hate . Fvck you n your hate . You both can die together
yenyenyen.... another useless one spotted

1 Like

Re: US Army Veteran Escapes Assassination Plot In Anambra by Ikinternational: 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2023
Scarrr:
yenyenyen.... another useless one spotted

But not nearly as useless as your mother's children

I dare you to lie to me. Una dey do wetin for a living
Re: US Army Veteran Escapes Assassination Plot In Anambra by Ikinternational: 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2023
Roboto11:

Yes.

Dr. Akunyili comes to mind.

Why the retort? I agreed with you the rest of Nigeria remains Heavenly Utopia

Maybe you don't comprehend English well
Re: US Army Veteran Escapes Assassination Plot In Anambra by Roboto11: 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2023
Ikinternational:

Why the retort? I agreed with you the rest of Nigeria remains Heavenly Utopia

Maybe you don't comprehend English well

We are saying the same thing.

Re: US Army Veteran Escapes Assassination Plot In Anambra by Ikinternational: 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2023
Roboto11:

We are saying the same thing.

And the rest of Nigeria is notorious for peaceful living. Just check the daily newspaper for confirmation.

All the mortuaries have relocated to SE.
Re: US Army Veteran Escapes Assassination Plot In Anambra by Creamypie(m): 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2023
abdeefggh:
That is why they are looking for new home to destroy, SE is already gone, criminals control SE now and no reasonable person wants to stay there
east is fertile ground for violent crimes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Army Veteran Escapes Assassination Plot In Anambra by Scarrr: 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2023
Ikinternational:

But not nearly as useless as your mother's children

I dare you to lie to me. Una dey do wetin for a living
ode! 😂U don feel na everybody useless like den dey for your wretched family.. mtcheew 😏

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Army Veteran Escapes Assassination Plot In Anambra by Ikinternational: 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2023
Scarrr:
ode! 😂U don feel na everybody useless like den dey for your wretched family.. mtcheew 😏

Exactly....... DEFLECT 😩

Let's play with pictures punk. I dare you

No be by mouth. Allow me to thoroughly embarrass you. If you dare ...
Re: US Army Veteran Escapes Assassination Plot In Anambra by Roboto11: 2:49pm On Dec 12, 2023
Ikinternational:

And the rest of Nigeria is notorious for peaceful living. Just check the daily newspaper for confirmation.

All the mortuaries have relocated to SE.

Who needs mortuaries in the east?

Open pits and rivers are dumping grounds.
Re: US Army Veteran Escapes Assassination Plot In Anambra by Administration1: 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2023
Write a petition an attach those phone numbers, they'll definitely fish them out.
Re: US Army Veteran Escapes Assassination Plot In Anambra by Scarrr: 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2023
Ikinternational:

Exactly....... DEFLECT 😩

Let's play with pictures punk. I dare you

No be by mouth. Allow me to thoroughly embarrass you. If you dare ...
typical ppl frm that side..empty drum, wetin concern me with your stupidity,post your life let's watch
Re: US Army Veteran Escapes Assassination Plot In Anambra by Ikinternational: 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2023
Scarrr:
typical ppl frm that side..empty drum, wetin concern me with your stupidity,post your life let's watch

Exactly.......
Stylishly shut the fvck up
A man is talking
Re: US Army Veteran Escapes Assassination Plot In Anambra by Ikinternational: 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2023
Roboto11:

Who needs mortuaries in the east?

Open pits and rivers are dumping grounds.

No be your forefathers we dey discuss
Nothing concern me with them
Your tradition is your own

I remain a proud Anambra man. Born n raised in Onitsha. With a surname that opens doors

Who the fvck are you... You couldn't shame me with your bank account.

You people dey shout from behind curtains. Because na your comfort zone
Anonymous bastards
Re: US Army Veteran Escapes Assassination Plot In Anambra by Roboto11: 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2023
Ikinternational:

No be your forefathers we dey discuss
Nothing concern me with them
Your tradition is your own

I remain a proud Anambra man. Born n raised in Onitsha. With a surname that opens doors

Who the fvck are you... You couldn't shame me with your bank account.

You people dey shout from behind curtains. Because na your comfort zone
Anonymous bastards

Shatap slowpoke.

Surname opens doors.

Who gives a shit about your father?

grin
Re: US Army Veteran Escapes Assassination Plot In Anambra by RevolverOcelot(m): 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2023
Confusing story
Re: US Army Veteran Escapes Assassination Plot In Anambra by Ikinternational: 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2023
Roboto11:

Shatap slowpoke.

Surname opens doors.

Who gives a shit about your father?

grin

Typical outburst of a son of a nobody
Shame me with your account balance make I join laugh 😭

🫣😳
Re: US Army Veteran Escapes Assassination Plot In Anambra by Roboto11: 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2023
Ikinternational:

Typical outburst of a son of a nobody
Shame me with your account balance make I join laugh 😭

🫣😳

Account balance is what makes a man in igboland.

No wonder you are in every prison in the world.

Mugu.
Re: US Army Veteran Escapes Assassination Plot In Anambra by Ikinternational: 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2023
Roboto11:

Account balance is what makes a man in igboland.

No wonder you are in every prison in the world.

Mugu.

Yes.....Tell your father that's the reason you dey watch your mates turn to doers

As I type from my prison phone

Stupid muhfuka
Re: US Army Veteran Escapes Assassination Plot In Anambra by Roboto11: 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2023
Ikinternational:

Yes.....Tell your father that's the reason you dey watch your mates turn to doers

As I type from my prison phone

Stupid muhfuka

Sharap.

My papa, my papa.

That's what failures use to brag.

I'm sure you are even a bastard child.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbers Kill Three & Cart Away ₦12m At A Petrol Station In Onitsha / Pretty Female Air Force Personnel Shot Dead By Boyfriend(photos) / BREAKING: Lagos Car Dealer Commits Suicide By Hanging After Dropping Cryptic Mes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.