Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries Divorcing, Respond To Break-up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries Divorcing, Respond To Break-up (4522 Views)

Pictures - Kim Kardashian, Kris Jenner Flash Cleavage, Legs In See-through / Kim Kardashian, Kris Jenner To End 'keeping Up With The Kardashians? / Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries Officially Divorced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries Divorcing, Respond To Break-up by lavincento: 12:47am On Nov 01, 2011

Looks like there was no happily ever after for this “fairytale.” After just 72 days of marriage, Kim Kardashianz has filed for divorce from Kris Humphriesz, according to court papers received by EW. (Ryan Seacrestz, who serves as executive producer on Keeping Up with the Kardashians, confirmed the news via his Twitter feed earlier today: “Yes @kimkardashian is filing for divorce this morning. I touched base with her, getting a statement in just a few mins.”) The papers, filed Oct. 31, cite irreconcilable differences as to the reason for the split.

Kardashian and Humphries, who were married Aug. 20, aired their grandiose wedding on E! earlier this month with a two-day special. Kim’s Fairytale Wedding has continued to air on repeats on the station since. The former couple also recently appeared on Ellen to renew their vows.

UPDATE: E! has released a statement regarding the split: “All of us at E! are surprised and saddened by this news, and we send our support to Kim and Kris at this difficult time. The Kardashians have always been uniquely open with all aspects of their lives from joyous events to intimate moments to heartbreaking transitions. E! will continue to share the fascinating real lives and larger-than-life existence of this close-knit family.”

UPDATE: Kardashian has released a statement, obtained by EW: “After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage. I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever, but sometimes things don’t work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best.”
Humphries, on the other hand, released the following statement to E!: “I love my wife and am devastated to learn she filed for divorce. I’m committed to this marriage and everything this covenant represents. I’m willing to do whatever it takes to make it work.”

Source : africafokus.com
Re: Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries Divorcing, Respond To Break-up by BootyOnMe: 4:26am On Nov 02, 2011
Oh well.
I loooooooooove oyinbo peeps I tellya. cheesy
Thank God women in the civilized world have the 'opt-out' option too.
Mu che che che che

Humphries, on the other hand, released the following statement to E!: “I love my wife and am devastated to learn she filed for divorce. I’m committed to this marriage and everything this covenant represents. I’m willing to do whatever it takes to make it work.”

Oh boy, you are only worth 2 million dollars. You can't fit to do nattin' o!
NO IS NO! She says she 'nor do' again. Love is not by force. HABA!!!
Where is your self-respect? shocked

Besides, after dating 'Reggie Bush', (a black peh-nis) . . . did you think she could ever go back to 'V-E-nilla' pudding? grin

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrantus Nonsensicus!!!
Re: Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries Divorcing, Respond To Break-up by BootyOnMe: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2011
http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/10/31/kim-kardashian-kris-humphries-divorce-minnesota/

So Kris is half or one-quarter 'black' huh? wink

[size=20pt]The Humphries are “very nice,” shares the source. “They are low key people and keep to themselves. They have had their businesses, keep themselves busy. They are very Midwest.”[/size]

What a pity.
She just 'blew' it big time.
Sad. Most women do NOT recognize a marriage material.

I weep for KK. cry
Re: Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries Divorcing, Respond To Break-up by Ybutterfly: 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2011
BootyOnMe:

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/10/31/kim-kardashian-kris-humphries-divorce-minnesota/

So Kris is half or one-quarter 'black' huh? wink

What a pity.
She just 'blew' it big time.
Sad. Most women do NOT recognize a marriage material.

I weep for KK. cry

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^S0 True^^^^^^^^^she REallY blew it big TiMe^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Kris fAther is mixed or bir@cial(black/white), so kris is 0Ne quArter blAck^^^^^^^^^^^^^

(1) (Reply)

Kcee Release The Video Of LOVE BOAT Ft. Diamond Platnumz (DOWNLOAD) / Actress Ini Edo Shares Night Photo ( New Hairstyle) / Omg!! Innocent Looking Yoruba Girl Got Her Nakkied Photos Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.