Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Lattest Job You Can Apply For In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lattest Job You Can Apply For In Nigeria (188 Views)

Here Is The Online Job You Have Been Looking For / How To Move On After Failing To Get The Job You Really Want in Nigeria / While Searching For That Job You Can Also Make Money Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lattest Job You Can Apply For In Nigeria by Myikenconsult: 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2023
Looking at the situation in Nigeria, The government has left everyone to their own peril and most jobs gotten are not to talk home about. I know you are looking for a suitable job but do you really know that you can actually work for yourself by investing. I will be showing you the latest platform you can invest and take advantage of it. This platform is a well trusted platform. You can actually make money from this platform by giving it a try. but before then i will be explaining three important subject about the platform
1. The name of the platform
2. About the platform
3. How the platform works

1.Name of platform: The name of the platform is ALLTRUST

2. About the platform: This platform was created Last Year but was brought to lime light on November 2023. The aim of this platform is to aliviate poverty from the people in Nigeria. It is an Online Investment platform that promise to give good percentage interest of whatever you invest on the platform. You may be asking what do they use the money you invest in to do? my dear they use your money to invest in real estate, forex trading, cryptocurrency, insurance etc. They are registered under CAC so you don't need to worry or bother if your investment is secure or not. We know that a lot of people have invested in many platform and are disappointed due to insincerity of the platform. they have vowed never to invest in any online platform due to scam. But let me assure you, you will never regret investing with Alltrust because they are well trusted and your investment is secure with them.

3. How does it work: I know you are inquisitive to know how the platform works, i will be guiding you through so pay proper attention to the information i will pass to you. This platform has about 9 packages, you can always choose the one that suit your need.
Investment packages explained in Detailed
The Copley Investment Package: This package offers 40% monthly for every investment you put in. The maximum you can invest on this platform is ₦5,000 on a monthly basis. i.e if you invest ₦5,000 for instance you get ₦7,000 at the end of the month.

The Davy Investment Package: This package offers 35% monthly for every investment you put in. The maximum you can invest on this platform is ₦10,000 on a monthly basis. i.e if you invest ₦10,000 for instance you get ₦13,500 at the end of the month.

The Meitner Investment Package: This package offers 30% monthly for every investment you put in. The maximum you can invest on this platform is ₦20,000 on a monthly basis. i.e if you invest ₦20,000 for instance you get ₦26,000 at the end of the month.

The Copper Investment Package: This package offers 40% every 3 months for every investment you put in. The maximum you can invest on this platform is ₦50,000 every 3 months. i.e if you invest ₦50,000 for instance you get ₦70,000 at the end of 3 months.

The Bronze Investment Package: This package offers 35% every 3 months for every investment you put in. The maximum you can invest on this platform is ₦100,000 every 3 months . i.e if you invest ₦100,000 for instance you get ₦135,000 at the end of 3 months.

The Silver Investment Package: This package offers 30% every 3 months for every investment you put in. The maximum you can invest on this platform is ₦200,000 every 3 months. i.e if you invest ₦200,000 for instance you get ₦260,000 at the end of 3 months.

The Iron Investment Package: This package offers 40% every 6 months for every investment you put in. The maximum you can invest on this platform is ₦300,000 every 6 months. i.e if you invest ₦300,000 for instance you get ₦420,000 at the end of 6 months.

The Gold Investment Package: This package offers 30% every 6 months for every investment you put in. The maximum you can invest on this platform is ₦500,000 on a monthly basis. i.e if you invest ₦500,000 for instance you get ₦650,000 at the end of 6 months.

The Platinum Investment Package: This package offers 30% every year for every investment you put in. The maximum you can invest on this platform is₦1,000,000 on a yearly basis. i.e if you invest ₦1,000,000for instance you get ₦1,300,000 at the end of the year.

A piece of advise
Don't ever look for a get rich quick scheme platform to invest your money, you will be left heartbroken. This platform is never a get rich-quick scheme but you can make use do of it. A legit platform does promise high interest rate with high invest within a short period. Any platform that promise you such just want to cart away with your hard earned money. so if you really want to be part of this platform invest now.

Website Link
Visit: https://alltrust.ng/

Referral
https://alltrust.ng/register?reference=Wuksage

Kindly use my referral bonus if you want to register on the platform so that i can benefit from you, because i brought this information to you. spread the news NOw! thank you and God bless you. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Good Evening Guys ,pls How Genuine Is This ?got This Invite From This Company,th / I Need A Job!! I Am A Writer And A Web Designer Please Hire Me / closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.