Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) (30312 Views)

Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs / Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Victims Of Lekki Shooting (Photos) / Atiku Commiserates With Abia Pipeline Explosion Victims, Donates N10m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) by TheClassic1(m): 9:25am On Dec 13, 2023
abdeefggh:
More than 10 people were beheaded in anambra yesterday and no official statement from him since, did he hate his people that much?
I wonder ooooo grin grin grin
Re: Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) by Danjikanbauchi: 9:45am On Dec 13, 2023
This will still not stop the northern Muslims and yorubas from reading meaning into what ever you give them.
Re: Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) by Baatunde(m): 11:34am On Dec 13, 2023
Sorry bro I cant help you if you are unable to see this for the grandstanding that it is. He even wore Hausa outfit which is not his regular outfit. Bro, there are so many disasters and misfortunes in the country at the moment and he chose the one that pitches him as loving and empathising with the people of the North whose vote he has now just realised he cant do without.

djon78:

Wao so visiting those that were unfortunate to be bombed is pretense?

Your reasoning is very wonderful

No wonder you guys get the kind of leaders you deserve indeed
Re: Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) by djon78(m): 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2023
Baatunde:
Sorry bro I cant help you if you are unable to see this for the grandstanding that it is. He even wore Hausa outfit which is not his regular outfit. Bro, there are so many disasters and misfortunes in the country at the moment and he chose the one that pitches him as loving and empathising with the people of the North whose vote he has now just realised he cant do without.

If he realized that Northern vote is very important

What is then wrong in empathizing with those that lost there lives through mistakes by those in authority?

He is doing the right thing

Throughout Buharis tenure many people lost there lives
There were two reckless bombing of innocent civilians losing there lives

Yet Buhari didn't go to any of them

This Tinubu regime
Another reckless bombing happened

The president of the Nation didn't even send representative
He rather said that it was God's will for the loss

Peter Obi is in the opposition

So if he showing those in authority the right way to attend to unfortunate misfortune is making you write this

Then my friend you have a very very big problem

And one day all these senseless leaders that have no empathy or feeling for the people they are leading. God will disgrace them

And the ordinary Man elect sensible leaders

It will be better for this Nation

And by the way
The disgrace of all these senseless leaders will happen in not too distant future

As long as there is God in heaven

Then let me see what your likes who don't want good and examplary leadership will then do
Re: Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) by Baatunde(m): 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2023
I swear I agree with you that as politicians, all of them will do similar things if it gets them votes so I am sorry if it appears as if I picked on him. I am quite happy he has realized the need to build bridges and reach out to everyone. I am just tired of people making it look as if he is doing something extraordinary or exemplary or that leaders in government do not care on the same level. Anyways kudos to him, but i can assure you he would soon get called out by certain sections of the country if he cannot sustain the same momentum of commiserations with every major disaster

djon78:

If he realized that Northern vote is very important

What is then wrong in empathizing with those that lost there lives through mistakes by those in authority?

He is doing the right thing

Throughout Buharis tenure many people lost there lives
There were two reckless bombing of innocent civilians losing there lives

Yet Buhari didn't go to any of them

This Tinubu regime
Another reckless bombing happened

The president of the Nation didn't even send representative
He rather said that it was God's will for the loss

Peter Obi is in the opposition

So if he showing those in authority the right way to attend to unfortunate misfortune is making you write this

Then my friend you have a very very big problem

And one day all these senseless leaders that have no empathy or feeling for the people they are leading. God will disgrace them

And the ordinary Man elect sensible leaders

It will be better for this Nation

And by the way
The disgrace of all these senseless leaders will happen in not too distant future

As long as there is God in heaven

Then let me see what your likes who don't want good and examplary leadership will then do
Re: Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) by Hamilton1(m): 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2023
Offkey:
I am not that rich but I can comfortably give 200k and it will not affect me.how much more him undecided undecided :'
Boss abeg do Xmas for me smiley
No amount is too small
2140267064 UBA, Nguma Johnson smiley
Re: Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) by Hamilton1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2023
Afamed:
5M ? Obi you can do better

From the Billon you looted in Anambra, only $4k you fit donate , shame on you
How much way your Tinubu don donate to them?? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release / Photos Of Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Amaechi & El-Rufai At Kaduna Airport / PDP Members, Douye Diri, Supporters Storm Abuja INEC Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.