Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Piso Wifi Pause Time 10.0.0.1 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Piso Wifi Pause Time 10.0.0.1 (336 Views)

The Pause On Study Visas In Canada Until March 2024 What Is The Fate Of Students / Viral Pause Challenge Hits South African Schools (Pictures) / AAU 22nd Convocation: Dangote, Sani Bello Donate Hostels, N10m, WiFi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Piso Wifi Pause Time 10.0.0.1 by bennypal(m): 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2023
A Guide to Piso WiFi Pause Time

Piso WiFi has revolutionized internet access in the Philippines, making it affordable and accessible to everyone. However, with the pay-per-use system, you might find your pesos disappearing faster than you'd like, especially if you're not actively using the internet. Fortunately, Piso WiFi offers a valuable feature called Pause Time, which can help you save money and maximize your internet usage.

What is Piso WiFi Pause Time?
Pause Time is a software application built into the Piso WiFi system that allows you to temporarily stop your internet connection without losing your remaining time. This means you can pause when you're not using the internet, such as when you need to take a break, answer a call, or step away from your device.

How does it work?
There are two ways to activate and deactivate Pause Time:

1. Through the 10.0.0.1 IP address:

Simply open your browser and type in the address 10.0.0.1. This will take you to the Piso WiFi admin page.
On the admin page, you will see a button or option to "Pause" or "Resume" your connection.
Click on "Pause" to stop your internet connection and the remaining time will be frozen.
When you're ready to resume browsing, click on "Resume" and your remaining time will continue to count down.
2. Through third-party applications:

Several applications are available that can be installed on your device and connected to your Piso WiFi network. These applications allow you to pause and resume your connection conveniently, often with additional features like monitoring data usage and managing multiple devices.

Benefits of Using Pause Time:

Save money: By pausing your connection when not in use, you can prevent your time from running out unnecessarily, saving precious pesos.
Maximize your usage: You can effectively manage your internet time and ensure you get the most out of every peso spent.
Reduce stress: No need to worry about your time running out while you're away from your device.
Increase productivity: By taking breaks and pausing your connection, you can improve your focus and concentration when using the internet.
Important Points to Remember:

The specific method for activating Pause Time may vary depending on the Piso WiFi provider and software version.
Some vendors might offer different features or limitations with the Pause Time functionality.
Always check with your vendor or consult the user manual for specific instructions.

Conclusion:

Piso WiFi Pause Time is a valuable tool that can help you control your internet usage and save money. By taking advantage of this feature, you can maximize your internet experience and make the most out of your Piso WiFi subscription. So, next time you're using your phone or laptop with Piso WiFi, remember to pause your connection whenever you step away and watch your savings grow!

https://10001pisowifipausetime.com/

Re: Piso Wifi Pause Time 10.0.0.1 by nimata23: 11:57am On Feb 05
Hey

I hope this message finds you well! I recently came across the topic of Piso WiFi on this forum and wanted to share my thoughts and experiences.

I've been using Piso WiFi for a while now, and it's been a game-changer for me. The convenience of being able to access the internet on-the-go without the hassle of complicated logins or subscription processes is fantastic. It's particularly useful when I'm out and about and need a quick connection for my devices.

I'm curious to hear about your experiences with Piso WiFi. Have you found it reliable and efficient? Are there any specific setups or providers that you recommend? I'm always on the lookout for tips and suggestions to enhance my Piso WiFi experience.

Looking forward to hearing your insights!

Best regards,
[nimata23]

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Countries With Highest English Proficiency / Which Book Matters To U / Unilag Postgraduate Form Closes September 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.