Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

Divorce - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Divorce (80 Views)

Over 4000 Couples Have Applied For Divorce In Abuja In 2020 / How To Save A Marriage From The Brink Of Divorce.read / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Her Husband Side Chicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorce by Georgemary: 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2023
Good day everyone, please i need advice on how to go about returning the bride price that my husband paid.he instructed his family not to accept it,he based outside the country.he deceived my family that he will be coming back Nigeria or me coming over after the traditional right my parents accept.but since 2013 till date i haven't seen him every year he keeps begging his coming back.my family has decided to return the bride price back now but he ask his people not to accept it.i wasted 10 years of my life hoping and waiting for him.please i need advice
Re: Divorce by Bliss52: 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2023
10 good years and you want to refund his bride price?!

For what exactly?!

He should pay you compensation instead
Re: Divorce by Georgemary: 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2023
Bliss52:
10 good years and you want to refund his bride price?!

For what exactly?!

He should pay you compensation instead
😭 the issue is am from the eastern part and the tradition is i can't get married to another person without refunding this

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do Octopus Heat Pumps Cost? / Choosing The Ideal Kitchen Countertop Edge In Santa Clara / Engr Kazeem Jide Olatunde And Mr Hakeem Majasan Bello Visits ONEIH, O-KBTC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.