Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria (4408 Views)

Awolowo: 1963. MKO: 1993. Tinubu: 2023 / See List Of All The Tribes In Nigeria. Is Your Tribe There? / Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria by jogojogo: 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

Funny thing is ijaws met white men before yorubas but u won't hear them brag

Efik met them early too

Compare today

Give us doctors
Who is talking about meeting a white man here?
Is meeting a white man akin to civilization?
Our civilization predates meeting of the white...ok?

8 Likes

Re: A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria by Kossyso: 1:05am On Dec 13, 2023
It's only time will tell.
Re: A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria by Omoawoke: 1:27am On Dec 13, 2023
Odin13:

Yoruba

Some butterflies really think themselves birds..

Lol
This people sef..

Stop forming wisdom, you no get sense like that.
Bring facts and stop doing wise old man speaking parables nonsense.
Olodo wan form wise. Wetin man no go see. Bring the facts, we are here

8 Likes

Re: A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria by kolaaderin: 2:33am On Dec 13, 2023
manutdrichie:

Even transportation, the peace mass, the CUO motors, the ABC ttansport, the peace air, the ekenedilichukwu and others are all hausas?

Hatred go kill una one day
When he said transportation, it's not only restricted to movement of people. How many trailers for goods can eastern people boost of compared to the northerners. The main business of transpiration is goods movement and we all know who are in charge of that.

7 Likes

Re: A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria by gidgiddy: 5:48am On Dec 13, 2023
flokii:

Aguiyi ironsi promulgated the decree that killed regional system of government in Nigeria.. I know my history too well.

Brilliant Gowon created States and geopolitical zones to undo the evil of Ironsi.

Ironsi probably felt he would fill the Federal Civil Service with 100% Igbos and his kinsmen would be in total control of all region's resources in Nigeria, unknown to him that a Northern counter coup would kill him.

This one was lamenting that if his Western Region was left as it is, it would have been Dubai. As soon as it was proven to him that it was not an Igbo man called Ironsi, but a Northerner called Gowon, who abolished the same Western Region and took resource control away, he immediately changed tune. He is now praising Gowon for abolishing the Regions and creating states. His headache now is that Ironsi would have filled the civil service with his people, no longer that his Western Region was abolished

We are all wasting our time with this hypocritical nonsense called "one Nigeria". Nigeria should have been disintegrated long time ago and we went our seperate ways

1 Like

Re: A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria by gidgiddy: 5:54am On Dec 13, 2023
Error401:
Thats a very valid point as early as that age. Traditionally hostile region is a very bad term for a country that is amalgamated and expected to be prosperous, we are not similar in anyway. Its like putting A Goat, a Lion and a fish in the same container and you expect prosperity

Nigeria should have disintegrated and ended a long time ago. We have carried on with a failed unworkable union that has only brought death, destruction and poverty on the populace. Had Nigeria been ended long ago, we would all have been in a better place by now
Re: A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria by orisa37: 6:51am On Dec 13, 2023
I DON'T KNOW WHY WE KEEP POSTPONING THE DOOMSDAY SCENARIO OF OUR PRESENT NIGERIA STATUS.
WE ALL HAVE RESPONSIBILITY TO WORK FOR THE POSTERITY OF NIGERIA.
SO PLEASE ATA-AKPABIO TINUBU ARIWOOLA SHOULD RELEASE FULL AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING STATUSES TO OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES NOW NOW AND NOW.

2 Likes

Re: A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria by orisa37: 6:53am On Dec 13, 2023
I DON'T KNOW WHY WE KEEP POSTPONING THE DOOMSDAY SCENARIO OF OUR PRESENT NIGERIA STATUS.
WE ALL HAVE RESPONSIBILITY TO WORK FOR THE POSTERITY OF NIGERIA.
SO PLEASE ATA-AKPABIO TINUBU ARIWOOLA SHOULD PUT HEADS TOGETHER TO RELEASE FULL AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING STATUSES TO OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES NOW NOW AND NOW.

1 Like

Re: A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria by orisa37: 7:03am On Dec 13, 2023
EMILOKAN IS NOT FOR TRIAL AND ERROR. EMILOKAN IS FOR ACTION INTERACTIONS AND MOVEMENTS. EMILOKAN IS FOR PRODUCTION PROFITABILITY AND PROGRESS. SO PLEASE ADOPT FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG NOW AND LET US MOVE ON.

2 Likes

Re: A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria by Emyogalanya: 7:09am On Dec 13, 2023
gidgiddy:

This one was lamenting that if his Western Region was left as it is, it would have been Dubai. As soon as it was proven to him that it was not an Igbo man called Ironsi, but a Northerner called Gowon, who abolished the same Western Region and took resource control away, he immediately changed tune. He is now praising Gowon for abolishing the Regions and creating states. His headache now is that Ironsi would have filled the civil service with his people, no longer that his Western Region was abolished

We are all wasting our time with this hypocritical nonsense called "one Nigeria". Nigeria should have been disintegrated long time ago and we went our seperate ways
Which Aguiyi will fill the civil service with 100% Igbos ? The same one that surrounded himself with Northerners and would not even allow his own people address him in Igbo language. unfounded fears. So its no longer about zik not allowing Seccession Clause in the constitution its now shifted ?

1 Like

Re: A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria by orisa37: 7:11am On Dec 13, 2023
WHAT IS IN THE PRESENT? CLIMATE POLLUTION, AI AND SPACE MORE POLLUTION AND NO RESEARCH FOR CAVIAR.
Re: A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria by Emyogalanya: 7:32am On Dec 13, 2023
flokii:

Aguiyi ironsi promulgated the decree that killed regional system of government in Nigeria.. I know my history too well.

Brilliant Gowon created States and geopolitical zones to undo the evil of Ironsi.

Ironsi probably felt he would fill the Federal Civil Service with 100% Igbos and his kinsmen would be in total control of all region's resources in Nigeria, unknown to him that a Northern counter coup would kill him.
Re: A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria by Emyogalanya: 7:41am On Dec 13, 2023
flokii:

he wanted to fill the civil service with 100% Igbo same man who surrounded himself with Northerners and Forbade Igbos fron speaking to him in Igbo language. So now its no longer zik who removed secessetion Clause cos he wanted to control the wilole country its now ironsi that wants to fill the civil service with Igbo only. Well of a truth the Igbo have always been in the civil service courtesy of their education and exposure

2 Likes

Re: A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria by KwuoteYourFada: 7:50am On Dec 13, 2023
Emyogalanya:
he wanted to fill the civil service with 100% Igbo same man who surrounded himself with Northerners and Forbade Igbos fron speaking to him in Igbo language. So now its no longer zik who removed secessetion Clause cos he wanted to control the wilole country its now ironsi that wants to fill the civil service with Igbo only. Well of a truth the Igbo have always been in the civil service courtesy of their education and exposure

These algea soup eater are the masters of double standards

They are snakes full hate and hypocrisy

They hate hate Ojukwu for declaring Biafra republic to divide Nigeria

They also hate aguyi ironsi for declaring unitary government for the unification of Nigeria

And yes the unitary system was not implemented under ironsi he was killed I think 3 or 2 months after

It was implemented by Gowon instead

If you want to unite Nigeria they'll hate you

If you want it divided they will hate you

I'm particularly happy other Nigerians are beginning to see them for the snakes they are
Re: A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria by aswani(m): 8:08am On Dec 13, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

I'm particularly happy other Nigerians are beginning to see them for the snakes they are

Sadly IPOBidients are making other Nigerians see Ndigbo as a whole like this.

The first time an Igbo man has a realistic chance in a presidential election and loses, IPOBidients are abusing an insulting everybody, Judiciary, royal father's, everybody.

They then immediately take off their Obidient masks to go back to their IPOB face and start asking for secession, just because Peter Obi came third.

Snake behaviour, the likes Nigeria has never seen..

6 Likes

Re: A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria by 7lives: 8:46am On Dec 13, 2023
Odin13:
smileyYear 1963..

Yoruba were selling cocoa and the north still has its groundnut pyramid..

These people just love to live in the past.. and celebrate the past more than the present ..

Why ?

Because the present Yoruba has nothing to take home .. majority of them has disowned and abandoned their Woden 1963 houses in ekiti ogun oyo ondo osun and will quickly deny ever coming from those bushes ..
ask them... I be lagosian ... grin

I mean year 2020.. talk more 2023...

Maybe we have to keep reminding Reno the daft that .. “ I GET AM BEFORE NO BE PROPERTY..

Today SOUTH SOUTH “ is the richest region in Nigeria and feeds the country..
Next to that is the EAST.. he loves to hate .. and which Yoruba people sees their women as TROPHY .. that must be won on merit .. even after bad mouthing and blackmail.. they simply sneak back to as promise and beg Amaka..

Next is the North that is still feeding Nigeria through it Agricultural products

Today Yoruba has taken that back seat and only fund their economy by skull minning and internet fraud.. which they glorify even down to their cutltural music

Sophisticators has been replaced by m.c Olumo and his Alaye and Owmida crertians .. not talking about the level of cultism and killing .. basically for ritual purposes ..

A Yoruba man today will look his fellow Yoruba in the eyes .. while begging for his life in Yoruba language still butchered like animal just to increase igr on paper .. human life has no meaning ..

These are not qualities of a sophisticated region in 2023

Times has changed Me Reno the dunce ...

Stop living in 1960’s

Life has moved on ...

Even the Akwaibom of 90’s has become more developed and civil than the Yoruba states of ogun oyo osun ondo ekiti of 2023

Yoruba should be very a shame of this kind of article

But no!!!

They mastusbate and celebrate their yesterday .. instead of today

What’s actually wrong with this people?

Na waaaa...

Human beings sef

Modified

Yoruba just the munch my mention grin... instead make them hold Reno wey dem set them up for mocks ...

Reno hide grin

Dem Dey here dey kill themselves over 1960’s grin

This people eh.... hehehehehehehe

Really? Ohun to Sonu lowo yin o se fi epe wa.
Yoruba gathered in Lagos?, when will Igbos gather in one of SE city to make the place an envy of all?.
Moreover, where Yoruba chose to gather on their God given land, is non of your Igbo business.
Way back they gathered in Oyo, that is why Oyo is called pace setters, Yorubas' later gathered in Ibadan or have you not heard?.
Even this website you're using to post your pains belongs to a Yoruba man.
Yorubas' already left Igbos behind, even before the arrival of the white man.
I Know say una neighbors MUST not prosper pass una, Yorubas' are not your neighbors, we know our neighbors.
People wey wear agbada and those wearing leaves had nothing in common.
Even if una de run, una no go ever catch up, imagine a dog chasing a leopard?.
No be die be day?.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria by ariesbull: 8:48am On Dec 13, 2023
Odin13:
smileyYear 1963..

Yoruba were selling cocoa and the north still has its groundnut pyramid..

These people just love to live in the past.. and celebrate the past more than the present ..

Why ?

Because the present Yoruba has nothing to take home .. majority of them has disowned and abandoned their Woden 1963 houses in ekiti ogun oyo ondo osun and will quickly deny ever coming from those bushes ..
ask them... I be lagosian ... grin

I mean year 2020.. talk more 2023...

Maybe we have to keep reminding Reno the daft that .. “ I GET AM BEFORE NO BE PROPERTY..

Today SOUTH SOUTH “ is the richest region in Nigeria and feeds the country..
Next to that is the EAST.. he loves to hate .. and which Yoruba people sees their women as TROPHY .. that must be won on merit .. even after bad mouthing and blackmail.. they simply sneak back to as promise and beg Amaka..

Next is the North that is still feeding Nigeria through it Agricultural products

Today Yoruba has taken that back seat and only fund their economy by skull minning and internet fraud.. which they glorify even down to their cutltural music

Sophisticators has been replaced by m.c Olumo and his Alaye and Owmida crertians .. not talking about the level of cultism and killing .. basically for ritual purposes ..

A Yoruba man today will look his fellow Yoruba in the eyes .. while begging for his life in Yoruba language still butchered like animal just to increase igr on paper .. human life has no meaning ..

These are not qualities of a sophisticated region in 2023

Times has changed Me Reno the dunce ...

Stop living in 1960’s

Life has moved on ...

Even the Akwaibom of 90’s has become more developed and civil than the Yoruba states of ogun oyo osun ondo ekiti of 2023

Yoruba should be very a shame of this kind of article

But no!!!

They mastusbate and celebrate their yesterday .. instead of today

What’s actually wrong with this people?

Na waaaa...

Human beings sef

Modified

Yoruba just the munch my mention grin... instead make them hold Reno wey dem set them up for mocks ...

Reno hide grin

Dem Dey here dey kill themselves over 1960’s grin

This people eh.... hehehehehehehe

It is simple...there is nothing to celebrate about their present
Re: A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria by ariesbull: 8:50am On Dec 13, 2023
7lives:

Really? Ohun to Sonu lowo yin o se fi epe wa.
Yoruba gathered in Lagos?, when will Igbos gather in one of SE city to make the place an envy of all?.
Moreover, where Yoruba chose to gather on their God given land, is non of your Igbo business.
Way back they gathered in Oyo, that is why Oyo is called pace setters, Yorubas' later gathered in Ibadan or have you not heard?.
Even this website you're using to post your pains belongs to a Yoruba man.
Yorubas' already left Igbos behind, even before the arrival of the white man.
I Know say una neighbors MUST not prosper pass una, Yorubas' are not your neighbors, we know our neighbors.
People wey wear agbada and those wearing leaves had nothing in common.
Even if una de run, una no go ever catch up, imagine a dog chasing a leopard?.
No be die be day?.

Yoruba didn't build Lagos stop taking credit
Go and build Abeokuta or Ibadan

Let's see
Re: A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria by Godfullsam(m): 8:54am On Dec 13, 2023
2elliot:
Where was your grandfather when a single man was deciding the fate of your life and generations?

He couldn't decide the fate of my life. He failed woefully, Infact everything backfired on him.
He only succeeded in deciding the fate of the lives of his own people.

... and it was such a terribly foolish decision that have worsen your lots even till date.
Accept my sympathy

5 Likes

Re: A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria by 7lives: 9:03am On Dec 13, 2023
Godfullsam:

That Azikiwe no try at all o...

What was he even thinking?

Does he think the igbos will benefit more than other regions if Nigeria remain indivisible?

Na the land grabbing spirit possessed him.
The same spirit possessed Ojukwu, they don't just get it, that Oyomesi.
There's no political game that anyone will play, that Yorubas won't understand.
Just look at that end SARS, the agenda was clear to sane Yorubas', the young ones may be deceived, no one can fool Yoruba elders.

4 Likes

Re: A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria by letu(m): 9:09am On Dec 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

" ......and the West, richest and most advanced of all three, whose Yoruba tribesmen are Nigeria's most sophisticated citizens."

Thank you for sharing. This is Reno Omokri's latest free education service to those who came to Lagos years later and thought Lagos is for sale. Lagos has never been for sale wink

63 years after, the Yoruba is still the richest, most advanced and the most sophisticated in Nigeria and Africa.

Like the offshoot of the dorminant Yoruba political movement (Egbe Omo Oduduwa/Action Group) that now has a strong political alliance with its then political adversary Northern region, and today has the coveted prize of Nigeria's Presidency, other tribes have made some progress too ,especially in the East where unclothedness has been significantly abolished https://archive.org/details/amongibosofniger00basd/page/223/mode/1up?ref=ol&view=theater and in the North where more female children now has access to western education.

God bless Nigeria for ever. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Interesting but the truth can never be hidden.

2 Likes

Re: A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria by waynetee(m): 10:00am On Dec 13, 2023
Re: A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria by Obaofpigs: 10:23am On Dec 13, 2023
See Dem.

I guess you think like your worthless father and ancestors that told you pigs that Oduduwa fell from heaven.?

You pigs are demented and totally Worthless... cool

KoshCAD:
Osu, go and ask your worthless pig father to reduce the lies he tells you daily
Re: A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria by Obaofpigs: 10:27am On Dec 13, 2023
Nobody regards the Worthless Azikiwe...

IGBOs don't celebrate idiots...

They are not Yaribaaaaa that celebrate Awolowo because he fought against IGBOs. God punished him and he died as a COWARD. That shows how Worthless you and your ancestors are. cool

KoshCAD:
Go to Azikwe grave and ask him why he went against the secession clause when the country about to be joined together.
Re: A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria by Obaofpigs: 10:33am On Dec 13, 2023
That is why after everything..the same IGBOs as a race are more knowledgeable and advanced in development that all you PIGs that celebrate 'brown roof underdevelopment' as legacies.

You are shameless pigs...that contest against a tribe that fought a war. Tell the EMIR of ILORIN to pay you compensation for all the lands he conquered while killing your Worthless ancestors.. cool

Error401:
By saving your life and that of your parents with 20 Pounds he donated during your senselesss war.
Baba fucckkk up big time, u for no dey alive to type this rubbisshhhh

Re: A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria by Obaofpigs: 10:36am On Dec 13, 2023
Nothing to lose

..so start shouting and pushing for IGBO exit, by supporting their BIAFRA. So you can have your prosperous Oduduwa alone.

It's not rocket science is it? cool

Error401:
Can you tell me one thing that Yoruba stands to loose if Igbos decide to secede from Nigeria?

Re: A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria by Error401: 11:51am On Dec 13, 2023
Its your war, fight it!
You dont need the SW region to achieve your aim, fight your war alone. You are emotionally blackmailing by trying to drag other people into your own war. I quote and I repeat, We do not have anything to loose if you decide to go your way. We are blessed with everything a nation needs to thrive.

Obaofpigs:
Nothing to lose

..so start shouting and pushing for IGBO exit, by supporting their BIAFRA. So you can have your prosperous Oduduwa alone.

It's not rocket science is it? cool

6 Likes

Re: A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria by Obaofpigs: 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2023
And you are the greatest Unity BEGGARS.

Just send the word out and make your Worthless noise in support for BIAFRA. IGBOs are solidly behind the dissolution of that shythole.

Keep demolishing buildings belonging to IGBOs ..and if you stop you are bastardds. Can't you see that the IGBO community is not even talking? Can't you see that the only idiots talking are worthless politicians? Which IGBO Governor condemned the demolition? None!!!

We have seen our enemies and we shall show retribution in due time.

You pigs must see what FULANIs experience when IGBOs face and confront them.

Useless Agbado PIG cool

Error401:
Its your war, fight it!
You dont need the SW region to achieve your aim, fight your war alone. You are emotionally blackmailing by trying to drag other people into your own war. I quote and I repeat, We do not have anything to loose if you decide to go your way. We are blessed with everything a nation needs to thrive.

Re: A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria by Error401: 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2023
You are always claiming victim, inferiority complex, chest beating, all these attributes in one tribe.
You cant tell me those houses were owned mainly by Igbos. Over 600 houses to be demolished, are you saying all 600 houses were owned by Igbos?
You don't own Lagos, you are literally claiming you own more properties than the indigenes. Your noise makes it seems like all Yorubas in Lagos are not doing anything, people who own the ports you ship through, the lands you rent on, the water you drink!, Yet you come out and insult your host communities. You people are bunch of ungrateful lots

If the government says your houses were built on water ways and needs to be demolished, so be it. What stops you from building in your village? What stops you from relocating your businesses to Okuta?
You lots are too noisy for me, the most annoying part is claiming victim for everything.
You need to stop crying like a baby and start acting.

Obaofpigs:
And you are the greatest Unity BEGGARS.

Just send the word out and make your Worthless noise in support for BIAFRA. IGBOs are solidly behind the dissolution of that shythole.

Keep demolishing buildings belonging to IGBOs ..and if you stop you are bastardds. Can't you see that the IGBO community is not even talking? Can't you see that the only idiots talking are worthless politicians? Which IGBO Governor condemned the demolition? None!!!

We have seen our enemies and we shall show retribution in due time.

You pigs must see what FULANIs experience when IGBOs face and confront them.

Useless Agbado PIG cool

7 Likes

Re: A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria by Error401: 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2023
It is divisive
Cant make FP

Pristine664:

Why is this not on Front page yet??
Re: A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria by Obaofpigs: 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2023
The claiming victim mantra is your new Propaganda language?

Inferiority complex? ...and you pigs are OINKing on all IGBO news and opening useless threads against people you call inferior? You are daft.

Chest-beating? When you can't even hold your ground against FULANi conquerors that have made you pigs slaves in your own land?

You are talking about a people that

Redeveloped after a brutal war
Rebuilt their region without Worthless assistance
Secure their region against external aggression

You are daft.....and very Worthless.. disturbing yourself over affairs of people you claim you are better than.

Sincerely speaking the most insecure and Worthless region are you pigs and PIGLETs from the sad wasted SW.

Una no reach IGBOs at all...you are just Worthless... FACTs cool

Error401:
You are always claiming victim, inferiority complex, chest beating, all these attributes in one tribe.
You cant tell me those houses were owned mainly by Igbos. Over 600 houses to be demolished, are you saying 1ll 600 houses were owned by Igbos?
You don't own Lagos, you are literally claiming you own more properties than the indigenes. Your noise makes it seems like all Yorubas in Lagos are not doing anything, people who own the ports you ship through, the lands you rent on, the water you drink!, Yet you come out and insult your host communities. You people are bunch of ungrateful lots

If the government says your houses were built on water ways and needs to be demolished, so be it. What stops you from building in your village? What stops you from relocating your businesses to Okuta?
You lots are too noisy for me, the most annoying part is claiming victim for everything.
You need to stop crying like a baby and start acting.

Re: A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria by holicupp(m): 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2023
It's stale already why don't you try something else, lemme guess you have ran out of ideas but still I want to let u know that no one is competing with you guys
Because if we're then guys ain't serious at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks / Nigeria Would Annex Ghana Soon / Breaking: Ekiti Governor Ayo Fayose Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.