Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,417 members, 7,812,230 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Fayoade Adegoke Appointed As New Lagos Police Commissioner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayoade Adegoke Appointed As New Lagos Police Commissioner (12293 Views)

Lagos CP Adegoke Fayoade Leads Protest In Ikeja, Provides Refreshments / NLC Protest: Breakdown Of Law & Order not To Be Tolerated In Lagos - CP Fayoade / Profile Of Abiodun Sylvester Alabi, The New Lagos Police Commissioner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayoade Adegoke Appointed As New Lagos Police Commissioner by omooba969(m): 12:20am On Dec 13, 2023
πŸ‘
Re: Fayoade Adegoke Appointed As New Lagos Police Commissioner by chigoziri2403(m): 12:25am On Dec 13, 2023
id4sho:

Yeah, that's why I stated zone 2. There are up to 4 AIGs in lag
Thanks for the info
Re: Fayoade Adegoke Appointed As New Lagos Police Commissioner by crossbreedwears(m): 12:45am On Dec 13, 2023
Oga CP is the most senior person un that state according to appointment. The AIG will respect the CP when they meet while the CP will do the same. In armed forces, appoint pass rank. In fact, few months from now the AIG will be moved to somewhere else
Appletek:

Yes.
But Alagbon is FCIID and a senior office to that of the CP of Lagos. CP Lagos is however the most juicy Command post in Nieria.
CP Lagos, Rivers State, Ports Authority, FIRS, FCT. Don't dull.
Re: Fayoade Adegoke Appointed As New Lagos Police Commissioner by Freezby2020: 1:43am On Dec 13, 2023
Lawalemi:
Yoruba lokan.

So you wants the IGP to send Ibo or HAUSA to
Lagos State or what.
It should be Yoruba nah!!!
grin

1 Like

Re: Fayoade Adegoke Appointed As New Lagos Police Commissioner by Yestogood: 2:05am On Dec 13, 2023
chigoziri2403:
An Assistant IG AND A commosioner of police in the same state?
Will the CP take orders from the AIG?
Or are they independent of each other

The AIG heads the Zone. This ordinary comprises a few states.
Re: Fayoade Adegoke Appointed As New Lagos Police Commissioner by Yestogood: 2:07am On Dec 13, 2023
id4sho:
One chance tongue
Ceremonial Cap didn't fit his head well, which kind CP. Lagos on a long ride

This CP, age don cook am done...
Looks retired.
Na joke o

1 Like

Re: Fayoade Adegoke Appointed As New Lagos Police Commissioner by enemyofprogress: 4:47am On Dec 13, 2023
Who fokn cares?

Harmattan don come..... Try and be creamy down below.... No go wound somebody's son this season fa🀷 Abeg 🀷🀷πŸ₯ΊπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Re: Fayoade Adegoke Appointed As New Lagos Police Commissioner by hedonido: 6:20am On Dec 13, 2023
A Yoruba man is the commissioner of police in Anambra State. When was the last time an Igbo man, or even a non Yoruba man, was appointed commissioner of police in Lagos State?

These people like 'federalism' and 'One Nigeria' when it suits them, and quickly revert to 'our land' when it suits them.

Some of these anomalies will be corrected one way or the other, in due time. It is a must.

1 Like

Re: Fayoade Adegoke Appointed As New Lagos Police Commissioner by ObidenceNeckpre: 7:06am On Dec 13, 2023
yes oooo those cursed bitter igbos wey wan pai , make dem enter river Niger after enjoying sniper . ko kan aye
Lawalemi:
Yoruba lokan.
Re: Fayoade Adegoke Appointed As New Lagos Police Commissioner by PHAYOL81: 7:07am On Dec 13, 2023
Okay, goodluck to him

GOD BLESS LAGOS STATE
Re: Fayoade Adegoke Appointed As New Lagos Police Commissioner by WINDSOW(m): 8:07am On Dec 13, 2023
This dude will make hell of money in Lasgidi.
Re: Fayoade Adegoke Appointed As New Lagos Police Commissioner by Appletek: 8:44am On Dec 13, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Oga CP is the most senior person un that state according to appointment. The AIG will respect the CP when they meet while the CP will do the same. In armed forces, appoint pass rank. In fact, few months from now the AIG will be moved to somewhere else

Will you shut up if you don't know something. Saying that AIG will respect CP when they meet. Abeg keep quiet.
AIG takes salute from CP and one clown is typing trash here. Go sleep abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Fayoade Adegoke Appointed As New Lagos Police Commissioner by Appletek: 8:45am On Dec 13, 2023
chigoziri2403:

Thanks
But hope no conflict of interest
Can fciid over rule CP

None.
FCIID reports to the DIG Intelligence and Investigation
Re: Fayoade Adegoke Appointed As New Lagos Police Commissioner by WorldRichest: 8:57am On Dec 13, 2023
Kaa4:
all they will be eating in Lagos will be gbegiri and ewedu soup

You want us to be eating human flesh like your people do?
Re: Fayoade Adegoke Appointed As New Lagos Police Commissioner by crossbreedwears(m): 9:15am On Dec 13, 2023
Me clown? You must be very stupid! You think i am one of those babies on NL? You better wake up your ideals bastard
Appletek:

Will you shut up if you don't know something. Saying that AIG will respect CP when they meet. Abeg keep quiet.
AIG takes salute from CP and one clown is typing trash here. Go sleep abeg.
Re: Fayoade Adegoke Appointed As New Lagos Police Commissioner by OLULAW: 9:34am On Dec 13, 2023
In this digital, AI age, Nigerian security agencies are still talking about signal. What's wrong with this country?
Re: Fayoade Adegoke Appointed As New Lagos Police Commissioner by Appletek: 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Me clown? You must be very stupid! You think i am one of those babies on NL? You better wake up your ideals bastard

You're an idiot, an incurable one at that. The animal you call your father is a bastard, you foolish shoemaker.
The fact that they call you to eat eat peppersoup in the barracks or officer's mess doesn't give a nonentity like you to talk to me anyhow.
I have your number and details and you have to be very careful how you address people, you ill-mannered failure.
Re: Fayoade Adegoke Appointed As New Lagos Police Commissioner by Appletek: 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2023
OLULAW:
In this digital, AI age, Nigerian security agencies are still talking about signal. What's wrong with this country?

This one doesn't understand what Police signal means, he just opened his mouth to talk nonsense.

It is Police Wireless Message. They refer to it as signal as a generic name. This confuses ignorant people like you.
Re: Fayoade Adegoke Appointed As New Lagos Police Commissioner by gratefulheart(m): 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2023
tears continue from bitter and haters tongue tongue tongue tongue

iwaeda:

Another Emilokan grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayoade Adegoke Appointed As New Lagos Police Commissioner by b3llo(m): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2023
chigoziri2403:
An Assistant IG AND A commosioner of police in the same state?
Will the CP take orders from the AIG?
Or are they independent of each other
There is a guiding law on each officer and power

1 Like

Re: Fayoade Adegoke Appointed As New Lagos Police Commissioner by OLULAW: 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2023
Appletek:

This one doesn't understand what Police signal means, he just opened his mouth to talk nonsense.

It is Police Wireless Message. They refer to it as signal as a generic name. This confuses ignorant people like you.

Police officer, Pele o. How's market? Shameless people who normally dont live and die well.
Re: Fayoade Adegoke Appointed As New Lagos Police Commissioner by crossbreedwears(m): 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2023
And i like that fact you've my number. I would love to see what a dead rat like you can do to me! Your assumption will lead you to doom if you don't wake up! The idiot even said i eat peppersoup in the Officers mess! You must be very stupid to think that way. Anyone can own a businsss outside their main job! Look at this clown oh!
Appletek:

You're an idiot, an incurable one at that. The animal you call your father is a bastard, you foolish shoemaker.
The fact that they call you to eat eat peppersoup in the barracks or officer's mess doesn't give a nonentity like you to talk to me anyhow.
I have your number and details and you have to be very careful how you address people, you ill-mannered failure.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead / Budget Padding: Dogara Shuns Police Invitation / Pan-yoruba Urges Southwest Nigerian State Governors To Establish O’odua Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.