Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price (19531 Views)

My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating / Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady / Man Accuses Pastor Of Breaking His Marriage After Committing Adultery With Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price by saphiere(f): 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2023

In a shocking revelation, Pastor Godwin Bankole is facing accusations of marrying another man’s wife and allegedly taking away his seven children. The accuser, Mr Uduak Usanga who claims to be the previous husband of Christiana Obot, asserts that Bankole’s actions are not only morally questionable but also demand the return of 6 million naira he paid as bride price.
[/b]
[b]Christiana Obot
, the woman in question, had initially been married to her first husband, with whom she had three children. Subsequently, she married the accuser, Mr Usanga and together they had four children, totaling seven.

The accuser questions the pastor’s choice to marry a woman with a significant age gap, urging him to consider a younger partner. Furthermore, he alleges having evidence of marriage payments and documentation related to their traditional marriage and wedding.

The aggrieved party questions whether Pastor Bankole’s church doctrine permits such unions and accuses him of stealing his wife and children. The accuser claims that the pastor is not only unapologetic but also threatening legal action through court and police.

In response to the accusations, Pastor Godwin Bankole has pleaded with the accuser to come to his house and collect his 6 million naira.

This ongoing marital dispute involving a pastor has stirred controversy, prompting questions about ethical conduct within religious communities. As tensions escalate, the demand for the return of 6 million naira remains at the forefront of this complex and contentious situation.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0xK04htu8w/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price by saphiere(f): 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2023

Re: Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price by CoronaVirusPro: 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2023
Israelites!

They are very good with snatching what's not theirs.

Anyways, Fvck Israel!

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price by anthonyuncle(m): 10:51pm On Dec 12, 2023
6 million for 4 kids?

3 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price by talented321: 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2023
They keep on deceiving their followers till date.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price by Jeon(f): 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2023
What a story.

The accuser questions the pastor’s choice to marry a woman with a significant age gap, urging him to consider a younger partner.
.This is funny tho

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:35pm On Dec 12, 2023
😁😁 Pastors at it again.The earlier people stop following pastors and their churches and seek God on their own,the lesser these problems will be.
Pentecostal churches and pastors contribute and are still contributing greatly to the numerous societal problems prevalent in Nigeria today.Many of these pastors are more lustful than average fornicators, committing rape of minors,youths, sleeping with people's wives, daughters and engaging in Bisexuality, homosexuality and what have you.
Many misquote the Scriptures and deceive religious fools.
Many are pulpit bandits, always seeking to extort money from religious fools by emotionally blackmail and threats, using the Bible.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price by Nonexisting1: 12:07am On Dec 13, 2023
This story is not complete. I wonder what drove that vaginarian into such an evil act because she doesn't look like a highway wife or look like a 403. Well, I still maintain my stand on peace of mind including that of vaginarians. If she will have peace with the pastor, goodluck to her. Real men don't make noise. The first husband suppose go dey request his brideprice from her parents and not crying on social media like a child. First to complain on social media is the real culprit, experience has taught me that.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price by ITbomb(m): 1:31am On Dec 13, 2023
Some people never see one, this one don marry 3 different husbands.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price by olisaEze(m): 2:06am On Dec 13, 2023
Uduak, Obot ....na dem, ndi Calabar and kob'nomi! When you see two men fighting over an ugly chic just know she has Calabar blood in her DNA! Akwa Ibom yaya, but Calabar women na the real ayaya! Blessed with a golden honey pot and trained in the mystic arts of man & woman business from childhood, it's no surprise that that pastor is prepared to part with N6 million in these Tinubu times, than lose the nightly comfort of a woman that has dropped her engine seven morafck'n times! You cannot understand the loss of a nut that sits tightly on a bolt till you need a washer to fit another one in it's place! grin

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price by ican2020: 2:09am On Dec 13, 2023
Pastor married somebody’s wife and how is that possible
When you think you have seen it all another inconceivable spring’s out

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price by Caseless: 4:31am On Dec 13, 2023
You can't trust Nigerian pastors always, but I stand with this one. The said woman is in the habit of moving from one man to another, just like she moved to Usanga, she's moved to the pastor. She wasn't kidnapped or forced into marriage.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price by Caseless: 4:33am On Dec 13, 2023
olisaEze:
Uduak, Obot ....na dem, ndi Calabar and kob'nomi! When you see two men fighting over an ugly chic just know she has Calabar blood in her DNA! Akwa Ibom yaya, but Calabar women na the real ayaya! Blessed with a golden honey pot and trained in the mystic arts of man & woman business from childhood, it's no surprise that that pastor is prepared to part with N6 million in these Tinubu times, than lose the nightly comfort of a woman that has dropped her engine seven morafck'n times! You cannot understand the loss of a nut that sits tightly on a bolt till you need a washer to fit another one in it's place! grin
word!!

25 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price by Ulunne777(f): 5:08am On Dec 13, 2023
Single moms to just one kids get shamed on social media yet we hear of ppl marrying them everyday.
Ngwa see how this man went across the Niger to marry one with 7 kids.

SM isn't real life after all or most tribalists/red pillers running amok here are Waec/Undergrad students without knowledge of life's intricacies.

18 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price by TANID(m): 5:13am On Dec 13, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Israelites!
They are very good with snatching what's not theirs.
Anyways, Fvck Israel!

2 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price by RuddyFusion(m): 5:22am On Dec 13, 2023
Like seriously?

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price by Emperormartin(m): 5:41am On Dec 13, 2023
The woman is the real queen...

Imagine after having 3 kids with her first marriage she remarried another younger vibrant Man.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:50am On Dec 13, 2023
The woman in question is not a good and virtuous woman for her to entangled in marital crises with two men. ending up marrying either of them won't guarantee peace in the marriage on the long run....if na me be one of the men, I go just commot my hand coz e no go end well self.

10 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price by McLizbae: 5:50am On Dec 13, 2023
Yeye man... Who pays duty charges again on used cars🤔

5 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price by Mindlog: 5:51am On Dec 13, 2023
She is a serial wife.

3 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price by Dialpad: 5:51am On Dec 13, 2023
Just 6 million ?

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price by LadyRosa2(f): 5:52am On Dec 13, 2023
grin

So Nigerian men truly like ' Evening Newspaper'?
A pastor and a full grown man crying over paper wey don pass evening, infact this paper sef company don close down since 1980's. cheesy cheesy

They will come online running their mouth about Evening newspaper, offline they'd be running to court to claim old layers.

Believe them at your own peril.

See the fine pastor sef D. I bet he goes down on her properly cheesy wink wink

11 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price by Ulunne777(f): 5:52am On Dec 13, 2023
Emperormartin:
The woman is the real queen...

Imagine after having 3 kids with her first marriage she remarried another younger vibrant Man.

3 kids in first marriage
4 kids in the 2nd marriage with the complainant.
3rd marriage now to a young Bobo who will still want his own baby.

Between the pastor and woman,I can't even say who hypnotized who. grin

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price by Chetas81(m): 5:52am On Dec 13, 2023
talented321:
They keep on deceiving their followers till date.
foooooolish followers

11 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price by Falseprofet2: 5:55am On Dec 13, 2023
Oh, foolish Nigerians, those of you who literally worship your pastors. Get some sense in 2024. They are humans like you. And the ladies especially, always placing these men called pastors on a pedestal. The honour you should give your own parents

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price by Chibuzoripob: 5:55am On Dec 13, 2023
cool wa gbayi.Man wey sabi biz
Re: Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price by Femich18(m): 5:57am On Dec 13, 2023
Wahala
Re: Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price by LadyRosa2(f): 5:57am On Dec 13, 2023
Ulunne777:

3 kids in first marriage
4 kids in the 2nd marriage with the complainant.
3rd marriage now to a young Bobo who will still want his own baby.

Between the pastor and woman,I can't even say who hypnotized who. grin

grin

There's no hypnosis here.
The pastor is particularly in love with this overly experienced old layer. cheesy cheesy

'Evening Newspaper propaganda in the mud. The man should move on, this old layer wants life 'afresh'.
I no marry again no be by force.

16 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price by Chibuzoripob: 5:58am On Dec 13, 2023
sad wetin Pastor see for tewtew wey don see better days,shit 7 adults pikin plus downtown bweast sad lipsrsealed sad

9 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price by twilliamx(m): 6:00am On Dec 13, 2023
The man is just unhappy that the woman has found happiness without him. The woman is looking much better

11 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price by stano2(m): 6:01am On Dec 13, 2023
Omo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce / Sexual Depravity In Nigeria: Talking To Your Child / My Baby Has Refused To Eat.please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.