Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Black Berry Update - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Black Berry Update (794 Views)

How Can I Use Black Berry Bold 5 To Take Screen Shots! / Brand New Black Berry Bold 5 (9900) For Sale.... / The Black Berry Craze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Berry Update by emekamisha: 7:51am On Nov 01, 2011
How can I update my blackberry curve
Re: Black Berry Update by walcolm(m): 8:02am On Nov 01, 2011
depends on what type of update you have in mind

there are 2 types

1. Blackberry OS
2. Apps

for 1, you need a software called blackberry desktop manager installed on a PC and you need to download the latest device driver software for your BB. you use the desktop manager to install the device driver on your bb by connecting your bb via a usb to the PC

for 2, you need to install blackberry appstore on your bb, get a BB ID which is essentially an email address and that email address must also be configured to send mails to your BB and a passowrd. once you have that, you can update all the apps on your bb and get new apps
Re: Black Berry Update by Slyjay1(m): 12:50am On Nov 03, 2011
And hw do we get the email address? Plz explain to us abt d BB email
Re: Black Berry Update by walcolm(m): 6:56am On Nov 03, 2011
Sly-jay:

go to blackberry.com
Re: Black Berry Update by walcolm(m): 7:00am On Nov 03, 2011
Sly-jay:

go to blackberry.com and try to open the appworld link or look for blackberry ID, the website will walk you through the process of setting up a blackberry ID

like i said in my earlier post, its not a new email address you use, you just use an existing email like yahoo, hotmail or gmail that is traditionally used by you on your BB. you know you are allowed to set up your emails on your bb so messages sent to you by your friends get to your bb. just use that email address

(1) (Reply)

What The Price Of N8 / Galaxy S III Now Available In Brown, Black, Grey And Red / Fake Phone Battery Charger In Nigerian Market!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.