Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Hydro Therapy Warm Bath - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Hydro Therapy Warm Bath (190 Views)

Spoken Word Lagos IV: Poetry As Therapy / Queens Whitening Bath Wash The Best From The Rest. / Flood Victim Decides To Bath In The Water Over Rading His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hydro Therapy Warm Bath by Justruescan22: 5:45am On Dec 13, 2023
At Maddie's Mobile Makeovers, we understand the importance of a clean and comfortable bathing experience for your furry companion. Our Hydro Therapy Warm Bath is designed to soothe tired muscles, relieve stress, and rejuvenate your dog's skin and coat. It's not just a bath; it's a spa day for your pet. There are many benefits of a hydro therapy warm bath for your dog, such as:

Promotes relaxation and reduces anxiety in dogs.
Enhances blood circulation and improves skin health.
Aids in the removal of dirt, debris, and loose fur, leaving your dog feeling fresh.

Blow Dry
After a relaxing bath, your dog will enjoy a gentle and thorough blow-drying session. Our expert groomers ensure your pet is comfortable and dries off efficiently. No more wet dog smell, just fluffiness and warmth.
Light Dematting
We understand that matting can be uncomfortable for dogs. Our groomers are skilled in gentle dematting techniques, ensuring your pet's comfort and happiness. If your dog needs more advanced dematting services, we recommend our full makeover package instead.

Complete Brush/Comb Out
The Basic Makeover package includes a meticulous brush and comb out session. Our groomers carefully untangle any knots or mats, leaving your dog's coat silky and smooth. Regular bushing of your dog’s fur is important, as it:

Prevents matting and tangling of the coat.
Promotes a healthy and shiny fur.
Reduces shedding, keeping your home cleaner.
Clean Ears/Remove Hair
Ear health is essential for dogs. We clean ears, remove excess hair, and ensure your pet's ears are free from infections or discomfort.

Trim Nails and Pads

Trimming your dog's nails and pads is crucial for their well-being. It ensures proper posture and comfort while walking, running, and playing.

Why Choose Maddie's Mobile Makeovers
Unmatched Expertise: Our groomers are trained professionals, passionate about providing the best care for your dog.

Stress-Free Experience: We offer a convenient mobile grooming service, eliminating the need for stressful car rides.

Top-Notch Hygiene: We maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and safety, ensuring your dog's well-being.
Re: Hydro Therapy Warm Bath by Jedtam: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2023
oyewale0001:

Seriously I don't ooo. I am inside the bus that why.
Good afternoon baba. How you dey and trust your day is going smoothly.
Bro. I just received a phone call now from that place to resume tomorrow.
Seriously I'm so so happy right now, all thanks to you. I'm very grateful, God in His infinite mercy shall make you greater than you will ever think.
Would have holla you on Whatsapp but currently using one small phone after retrieving my line.
Lastly, I don't know if you can help me with anything even if it's a token to ease my movement and make this a reality.
Thank you and God bless you immensely.
In case possible, I still use the same opay act. as the last one.
I'm quoting you here due to the outburst with that guy yesterday .
Re: Hydro Therapy Warm Bath by FaithELEFAN(f): 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jedtam:

Seriously I'm so so happy right now, all thanks to you. I'm very grateful, God in His infinite mercy shall make you greater than you will ever think.
Would have holla you on Whatsapp but currently using one small phone after retrieving my line.
Lastly, I don't know if you can help me with anything even if it's a token to ease my movement and make this a reality.
Ogun is going to kill you and your entire family
Re: Hydro Therapy Warm Bath by Jedtam: 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2023
FaithELEFAN:

Did I quote you?You are cursed for life. Your generation is going to suffer.
Your entire family will know no peace.
Where are you coming from?
Amadioha strike your entire lineage dead forever.
Peace will depart from your generation.
Re: Hydro Therapy Warm Bath by oyewale0001(m): 7:02am On Dec 14, 2023
Jedtam:

Done ✅
Re: Hydro Therapy Warm Bath by oyewale0001(m): 7:05am On Dec 14, 2023
FaithELEFAN:

Please what happened now. Do you know him somewhere before, what could warrant that curse now, after all he didn't quote you.
Re: Hydro Therapy Warm Bath by oyewale0001(m): 7:05am On Dec 14, 2023
Jedtam:

Did I quote you?You are cursed for life. Your generation is going to suffer.
Your entire family will know no peace.
Where are you coming from?
Amadioha strike your entire lineage dead forever.
Peace will depart from your generation.

Just take it easy oooo.
Re: Hydro Therapy Warm Bath by Jedtam: 6:46am On Dec 16, 2023
oyewale0001:

Done ✅
Good morning bro.
Got it but not having access to a phone till this morning.
I really appreciate the gesture.
Re: Hydro Therapy Warm Bath by Jedtam: 6:58am On Dec 16, 2023
oyewale0001:

Just take it easy oooo.
No qualm. I think he's probably the same person you had altercations with. You can see I didn't quote him neither did I even say anything bad about him before he started cursing me.

(1) (Reply)

Ever Been Culled Up In A Sling Web? A Respected Turned Younger One. / Amazon Summit Urges Developed Nations To Fulfill Climate Obligations / Turkish Restaurant Amsterdam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.