Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

LASG Begins Construction Of Abiola–Onijemo Link Road With Bridge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Begins Construction Of Abiola–Onijemo Link Road With Bridge (9594 Views)

Fani-Kayode: Tinubu Fought For Restoration Of Abiola’s June 12 / The Moment Abacha Announced The Arrest Of Abiola For Declaring Self 'president' / Hafsat Abiola Apologizes To Buhari On Behalf Of Abiola Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASG Begins Construction Of Abiola–Onijemo Link Road With Bridge by Lanrelagboi: 6:24am On Dec 13, 2023
To prevent flooding, improve the environmental status of the communities, provide an effective by-pass to traffic gridlocks and a strategic link from College Road through Ajayi Street, Ogba to Aruna/Obawole/Iju-Ishaga in Ifako-Ijaiye Local Government Area and Ojodu Local Government, the project is expected to Improve interconnectivity of roads within the axis.

So far we have completed the Piling works, 28 piles+1Relief Pile and the Pile Cap, Piers and Pier Caps Completed as well as the Abutment Walls are all completed
Installation of Precast Beam Girders On-Going

Overall, the project (Bridge and Road works) is currently at 62% completion and the contractor promised to deliver the project by May 2024
The Lagos State Government Babajide Sanwo-Olu Dr. Obafemi Hamzat Desmond Elliot Adekunle Olayinka
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02oYceRMF6FnzSFVWZpsQw5br3uY84y1toUaa1inH3hsHLMTRhRTck7EAXDZmje97Nl&id=100068866403955&mibextid=Nif5oz

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Begins Construction Of Abiola–Onijemo Link Road With Bridge by Johnycastro18: 6:33am On Dec 13, 2023
Nice one.

5 Likes

Re: LASG Begins Construction Of Abiola–Onijemo Link Road With Bridge by dynicks(m): 6:34am On Dec 13, 2023
I really must give it to the Lagos state government HOOOHAAA!!.....dem dey try really!!

21 Likes

Re: LASG Begins Construction Of Abiola–Onijemo Link Road With Bridge by GlIalen(m): 6:35am On Dec 13, 2023
Hey
Re: LASG Begins Construction Of Abiola–Onijemo Link Road With Bridge by Johnycastro18: 6:35am On Dec 13, 2023
Re: LASG Begins Construction Of Abiola–Onijemo Link Road With Bridge by wasiudvd(m): 6:37am On Dec 13, 2023
That's good, àdúgbò mi ni yẹn.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASG Begins Construction Of Abiola–Onijemo Link Road With Bridge by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:38am On Dec 13, 2023
Welcome development

4 Likes

Re: LASG Begins Construction Of Abiola–Onijemo Link Road With Bridge by Dreal1247: 6:39am On Dec 13, 2023
This is indeed a welcomed development. God help and bless the people's Governor.

6 Likes

Re: LASG Begins Construction Of Abiola–Onijemo Link Road With Bridge by easzypeaszy(m): 6:40am On Dec 13, 2023
Dey shld come to the aid of Lagosian livin around Ogun state
Alagbado, Lambe, Oke Aro, Aro Lambo e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: LASG Begins Construction Of Abiola–Onijemo Link Road With Bridge by opalu: 6:40am On Dec 13, 2023
Good
Re: LASG Begins Construction Of Abiola–Onijemo Link Road With Bridge by Realdeals(m): 6:40am On Dec 13, 2023
The project is very significant, a bypass for those around Obawole. I'll advise they expand the Àjàyí road to a dual carriage because of the anticipated traffic.

7 Likes

Re: LASG Begins Construction Of Abiola–Onijemo Link Road With Bridge by BTC0279i: 6:41am On Dec 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: LASG Begins Construction Of Abiola–Onijemo Link Road With Bridge by johnjose68: 6:41am On Dec 13, 2023
Lanrelagboi:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02oYceRMF6FnzSFVWZpsQw5br3uY84y1toUaa1inH3hsHLMTRhRTck7EAXDZmje97Nl&id=100068866403955&mibextid=Nif5oz

Small small we will get there. It's not by magic.

Rome and London were not built in a day. In fact they were built by black slaves so it's not that the Italians and English were that smart.

I.pob, over to you. Your abuse starts now grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Begins Construction Of Abiola–Onijemo Link Road With Bridge by Obito555(m): 6:44am On Dec 13, 2023
Ogun state government....quick remainder that Aiuwon, Akute, Bale Road, Lambe Road are still the way they are since 1960

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASG Begins Construction Of Abiola–Onijemo Link Road With Bridge by YorubaDemonswag: 6:49am On Dec 13, 2023
God bless Lagos and entire Yoruba land and lovers of Yoruba land

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASG Begins Construction Of Abiola–Onijemo Link Road With Bridge by epainos: 6:59am On Dec 13, 2023
The development of the state lies with the state government and no one should blame FG for not developing his or her state. FG no send anyone...and states must cater for their people. The case of Lagos has shown clearly that state governors should go ahead and renovate Federal roads. They can later apply for reimbursement from FG or go to court to enforce it. Rivers State has started this template under Wike. Please, tell me...who FG send? FG cannot maintain Abuja because tribalism won't allow equal treatment.

Anyway, the monthly allocation to all states is a win-win situation for all, and, unfortunately, oil states that are getting more are not using the money well. They are embezzling everything without developing their states. Even you dey embezzle...do real projects na. Do what will last na. Tackle the contractors and make sure they give your people the best because all these contractors are thieves. Every one wants to outsmart others. Na waooo.

I laugh when SE complains of bad roads in their region. Dem all dey scattered in SW and SS...dey hustle...and they expect FG to go repair the roads they are not there to use. Lol....hehehhe. dey wait for FG to come repair am for them. Lol. Ok ooo. They will say it is tribalism when we tell them to do the right thing. So, na dem dey develop Lagos. Lol. Na dem dey connect these dots in Lagos. grin Na dem dey pay for these things happening in Lagos. Right? Very insensitive thing to say. Annoying statements that can make their hosts chase them out. Very insensitive people....too bold to dish out rubbish, but too protective to take 0.1% of the nonsense they dish out. Make dem no return to their region to develop it. Make dem kukuma go to Alausa and install one of them as the governor since dem wan be Lagos governor. grin Na dem dey control Lagos na cos Lagos is no man's land. grin Make dem dey shout they develop Lagos while their region lies in ruins. What do you expect? Dem wan claim.Lagos. ahahahaha. grin Who no like better things?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASG Begins Construction Of Abiola–Onijemo Link Road With Bridge by AbuTwins: 6:59am On Dec 13, 2023
Lagos should brace up on their pollution control policies.

There's too much people in Lagos with people from almost every state in Nigeria coming in and adding in their dirt!

4 Likes

Re: LASG Begins Construction Of Abiola–Onijemo Link Road With Bridge by money121(m): 7:00am On Dec 13, 2023
Nice one
Re: LASG Begins Construction Of Abiola–Onijemo Link Road With Bridge by AbuTwins: 7:01am On Dec 13, 2023
easzypeaszy:

That Oke Aro to Matogun no be am o!

Ogun state no do well at all!

4 Likes

Re: LASG Begins Construction Of Abiola–Onijemo Link Road With Bridge by Gresaez: 7:10am On Dec 13, 2023
Are you ready to take your career, education, or immigration dreams to new heights? Look no further! Our exceptional suite of services includes Professional CV Revamping, Cover Letter Writing, Statement of Purpose (Academic and Visa SOP), and Motivational Letter Writing. Whether you're aiming for your dream job, a top-notch educational institution, or a successful visa application, our expert team is here to empower your journey. We specialize in crafting compelling, personalized documents that make you stand out. Don't miss out on opportunities - choose KAS today and embark on a path to success! Contact us and let's write your success story together!

1 Like

Re: LASG Begins Construction Of Abiola–Onijemo Link Road With Bridge by Poiu11: 7:11am On Dec 13, 2023
T hisGlobe.com never seen pictures of Lagos

https://t hisglobe.com/index.php?board=16.0
Re: LASG Begins Construction Of Abiola–Onijemo Link Road With Bridge by iluvdonjazzy: 7:13am On Dec 13, 2023
This Sawo-Olu of a guy dey try o no be small.

4 Likes

Re: LASG Begins Construction Of Abiola–Onijemo Link Road With Bridge by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:15am On Dec 13, 2023
Eko oni baje

3 Likes

Re: LASG Begins Construction Of Abiola–Onijemo Link Road With Bridge by PHAYOL81: 7:17am On Dec 13, 2023
Wow

easzypeaszy:

YOU want make LAGOS and OGUN states dey fight over land abi? OR you want LAGOS state to do infrastructure for people finish make the people go dey pay tax give another state?
Point is, majority of those region are boundary connection with much of the landmass falling inside OGUN state. The two state would need to come together to construct infrastructure within the axis unless LAGOS can singlehandedly collect the proceed from such infrastructure LIKE WHAT'S INTENDED FOR THE AGBADO RAIL STATION UNDER THE LRMT RED LINE

2 Likes

Re: LASG Begins Construction Of Abiola–Onijemo Link Road With Bridge by Basic123: 7:22am On Dec 13, 2023
easzypeaszy:
Ogun state is not smart!

4 Likes

Re: LASG Begins Construction Of Abiola–Onijemo Link Road With Bridge by adioolayi(m): 7:22am On Dec 13, 2023
Obito555:
Ogun state government....quick remainder that Aiuwon, Akute, Bale Road, Lambe Road are still the way they are since 1960

I don't understand what Ogun State Government is thinking..

There is no way you won't know you don enter a State being govern by nonchalant Government immediately you enter any part of Ogun State from Lagos State.

Ogun State really need to do better, especially all of their border environment with Lagos State should be top notch...Lagos just dey expose all Ogun State ineptitude.

4 Likes

Re: LASG Begins Construction Of Abiola–Onijemo Link Road With Bridge by LeoBacor: 7:22am On Dec 13, 2023
Dreal1247:
This is indeed a welcomed development. God help and bless the people's Governor.
Amen

2 Likes

Re: LASG Begins Construction Of Abiola–Onijemo Link Road With Bridge by Basic123: 7:23am On Dec 13, 2023
No picture of ALEX OTTI doing similar thing except commissioning of JB logo and construction of fountain lol 😆

But he is the best thing after slice bread to IPOBIDIENTS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Begins Construction Of Abiola–Onijemo Link Road With Bridge by epainos: 7:24am On Dec 13, 2023
AbuTwins:
Lagos should brace up on their pollution control policies.

There is too many people in Lagos with people from almost every state in Nigeria coming in and adding in their dirt!

When I looked at the issue, I saw what Lagos is doing. Bro...those bridges built in the 60s and 70s are still standing...and Lagos has reasoned along it. Just take a look at how people misuse them, but they are still standing. And these modern bridges are of the same quality.

Bro, I think Lagos is not ready to chase them away for now. Lagos is still using this overpopulation situation to force FG to keep paying for the rapid development. No city can be clean with the high rate of overpopulation in Lagos without investing so much in waste management. Lagos is damn too overpopulated. To make it always clean will require so much investment, and this is not the priority now. So, I understood the issue when I checked it very well.

At the right time when Lagos is already structurally developed to match world-class cities, they will enact laws that will chase away people. They will simply start crushing shanties and chase everyone from constituting a nuisance under bridges. Rent will go up and only those who can afford it will stay. I bet you that Lagos's population will drop drastically and it will be clean with little effort from the state government. Also, traffic will reduce drastically.

I see this happening 20 years from today, and it may happen within 10 years. Even Yorubas will run out of Lagos to neighbouring states.

5 Likes

Re: LASG Begins Construction Of Abiola–Onijemo Link Road With Bridge by netmillionaires(m): 7:31am On Dec 13, 2023
Did anyone notice Airtel adding a loan balance to their account even when they do not borrow any money? I swore to never load my Airtel line again and only load the line to keep it alive. Today, I decided to check the valance and was surprised to see zero main balance and a #115 loan balance. Mind you! I don't give out my phone and it is always locked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ijaw Monitoring Group Wants Sambo Deployed To Borno! / ISIS Beheads Elderly Man Accused Of Witchcraft (gore Image Inside) / Nigeria’s Telephone Subscribers Reaches 208 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.