Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

UCL: Osimhen Leads Napoli To Knockout Phase, Manchester United Crash Out - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UCL: Osimhen Leads Napoli To Knockout Phase, Manchester United Crash Out (18792 Views)

AFCON 2023: Super Eagles Progress To Knockout Rounds (Photos) / AFCON 2021 Knockout Phase full draw / Man United Crash Out Of Champions League, Drop Into Europa League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL: Osimhen Leads Napoli To Knockout Phase, Manchester United Crash Out by correctguy101(m): 8:05am On Dec 13, 2023
KingLennon:
Man.utd players were playing as if the club was owing them a month salary....

Your signature mad gan

You be babanla correct guy..
Re: UCL: Osimhen Leads Napoli To Knockout Phase, Manchester United Crash Out by Angelfrost(m): 8:06am On Dec 13, 2023
Starboytwo:
the word useless is not enough for man utd. They need something stronger than useless.

A useless boy can still become useful, but man utd own don finish kpatakpata...

It's good like this...!

Sometimes, if you don't hit rock bottom, you won't take the needed steps to be great again.

Arsenal, Milan, Liverpool, and others have been here before.

It's United and Chelsea's time at the bottom... They should put their houses in order, and start competing again.

These clubs need serious and ruthless overhaul... Sadly, their owners are not ready to make the tough decisions.

2 Likes

Re: UCL: Osimhen Leads Napoli To Knockout Phase, Manchester United Crash Out by Beuberry(f): 8:11am On Dec 13, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Osimhen my niggar
Is Tinubu also ya niggar?
You need a cigar?
Re: UCL: Osimhen Leads Napoli To Knockout Phase, Manchester United Crash Out by femi4: 8:26am On Dec 13, 2023
Biggaboi:
I was actually surprised he played. I thought he missed training on Monday so as to attend the awards and would be rested for the UCL match which came up just 2hrs later. How he managed to overcome jetlag from 2 flight trips, still started the UCL match and still scored showed how strong he is like he never left! Respect! grin
.Morocco no far from Europe
Re: UCL: Osimhen Leads Napoli To Knockout Phase, Manchester United Crash Out by yinkeys(m): 8:30am On Dec 13, 2023
Napoli players especially Kvicha and sometimes Politano & Zielinski are gradually becoming selfish and rarely pass to Osimhen these days.
It’s affecting their flow.
I can understand Politano’s situation because he’s struggling to get 90 minutes in, coach always pull him out way before 75 mins mark.
Napoli are terrible this season.
I hope they can at least win Copa Italia
Inter has both hands on the Scudetto already
Jealousy does exist amongst players in small clubs lol

5 Likes

Re: UCL: Osimhen Leads Napoli To Knockout Phase, Manchester United Crash Out by EmekaBlue(m): 8:35am On Dec 13, 2023
Glory days for man divided fc is over grin

Old thrashford

1 Like

Re: UCL: Osimhen Leads Napoli To Knockout Phase, Manchester United Crash Out by HighTable(m): 8:53am On Dec 13, 2023
Honesty Napoli deals with him with too much high handedness.
He was not supposed to play that match
He has to come to England
The King will welcome him warmly grin
I mean King Charles o

Biggaboi:
I was actually surprised he played. I thought he missed training on Monday so as to attend the awards and would be rested for the UCL match which came up just 2hrs later. How he managed to overcome jetlag from 2 flight trips, still started the UCL match and still scored showed how strong he is like he never left! Respect! grin

1 Like

Re: UCL: Osimhen Leads Napoli To Knockout Phase, Manchester United Crash Out by visaclick: 8:55am On Dec 13, 2023
Am a coconut 🥥 grin grin
Re: UCL: Osimhen Leads Napoli To Knockout Phase, Manchester United Crash Out by chaiks: 9:02am On Dec 13, 2023
yinkeys:
Napoli players especially Kvicha and sometimes Politano & Zielinski are gradually becoming selfish and rarely pass to Osimhen these days.
It’s affecting their flow.
I can understand Politano’s situation because he’s struggling to get 90 minutes in, coach always pull him out way before 75 mins mark.
Napoli are terrible this season.
I hope they can at least win Copa Italia
Inter has both hands on the Scudetto already
glad you observed this. Especially kvicha.

1 Like

Re: UCL: Osimhen Leads Napoli To Knockout Phase, Manchester United Crash Out by VenExchangee: 9:19am On Dec 13, 2023
Kifs:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland.
I'm  celestine am 32 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years.It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide feeding and some medicine is hard,
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to Go for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid, my mom has been sick for long due to complications of poorly manage dia-betes and BP.
I'm asking for your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct :

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video call/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden. Watch the video below to confirm .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLoJF8Q_6zE

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. one of the document below is my hospital file not a receipt. thanks and remain blessed

How many of una they use this same pics ?
Re: UCL: Osimhen Leads Napoli To Knockout Phase, Manchester United Crash Out by Kifs: 9:27am On Dec 13, 2023
VenExchangee:

How many of una they use this same pics ?
only me and it belongs to i
Re: UCL: Osimhen Leads Napoli To Knockout Phase, Manchester United Crash Out by tiswell(m): 9:51am On Dec 13, 2023
Biggaboi:
Napoli's private jet made it easier tro and fro.

2 Likes

Re: UCL: Osimhen Leads Napoli To Knockout Phase, Manchester United Crash Out by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:20am On Dec 13, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Manchester is a useless club... whr are the Ronaldo is the problem crew.... people that watch football with emotions instead of logic .... and most of their foolish supporters believed the propaganda ... how can a person that scored 24 goals in 32 games be the problem of a football....never heard that stupid type of statement in any sport in my life ....

just as he was at juve.......see how juve is now ,winning everything,

maybe we should blame pessi 4 barca not winning ucl since 2015

pessi bastards
Re: UCL: Osimhen Leads Napoli To Knockout Phase, Manchester United Crash Out by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:20am On Dec 13, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Manchester is a useless club... whr are the Ronaldo is the problem crew.... people that watch football with emotions instead of logic .... and most of their foolish supporters believed the propaganda ... how can a person that scored 24 goals in 32 games be the problem of a football....never heard that stupid type of statement in any sport in my life ....

just as he was at juve.......see how juve is now ,winning everything,

maybe we should blame pessi 4 barca not winning ucl since 2015

pessi bastards
Re: UCL: Osimhen Leads Napoli To Knockout Phase, Manchester United Crash Out by iamtardey: 10:31am On Dec 13, 2023
Man of the year like osimhen
Re: UCL: Osimhen Leads Napoli To Knockout Phase, Manchester United Crash Out by fuckJones(f): 10:59am On Dec 13, 2023
tiswell:
Man is destined for greatness

Biafra to the world!
Edo no be part of biafrug

1 Like

Re: UCL: Osimhen Leads Napoli To Knockout Phase, Manchester United Crash Out by tiswell(m): 11:11am On Dec 13, 2023
fuckJones:
Edo no be part of biafrug
Rest oga,we aren't ready for that conversation yet.
Re: UCL: Osimhen Leads Napoli To Knockout Phase, Manchester United Crash Out by rachael628: 11:19am On Dec 13, 2023
Damnnn niggar Osimhen my niggarDamnnn niggar Osimhen my niggar...
Re: UCL: Osimhen Leads Napoli To Knockout Phase, Manchester United Crash Out by judedwriter(m): 11:26am On Dec 13, 2023
Glory, glory man utd...

How sad, the glory days are over embarassed
Re: UCL: Osimhen Leads Napoli To Knockout Phase, Manchester United Crash Out by Biggaboi(m): 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
femi4:
.Morocco no far from Europe
E no mean. If this were Messi or Ronaldo would they have expected him to play?

Well maybe the player himself wanted to and didn't ask to be excused to rest from the journey
Re: UCL: Osimhen Leads Napoli To Knockout Phase, Manchester United Crash Out by Biggaboi(m): 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2023
tiswell:
Napoli's private jet made it easier tro and fro.
Must have left Marrakech for Naples at the crack of dawn so as to rest well enough b4 the match in the evening. The strength and fast recovery rate of youth....That's how you know a player who didn't falsify his real age!

1 Like

Re: UCL: Osimhen Leads Napoli To Knockout Phase, Manchester United Crash Out by Damaria2: 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2023
Biggaboi:
I was actually surprised he played. I thought he missed training on Monday so as to attend the awards and would be rested for the UCL match which came up just 24hrs later. How he managed to overcome jetlag from 2 flight trips, still started the UCL match and still scored showed how strong he is like he never left! Respect! grin
He probably didn't experience jet lag.
Jet lag happens when you travel between different time zones. Timezone between Morocco, Italy and Portugal is +/- 1 so he wouldn't feel any lag. Just the usual fatigue from attending a party is what he'd feel.
And bearing in mind that he's on schedule for a match within 24hrs after the party, he most likely would have had a jet on charter. Like a 'drop off - pick up' thing.
Re: UCL: Osimhen Leads Napoli To Knockout Phase, Manchester United Crash Out by tiswell(m): 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2023
Biggaboi:

Must have left Marrakech for Naples at the crack of dawn so as to rest well enough b4 the match in the evening. The strength and fast recovery rate of youth....That's how you know a player who didn't falsify his real age!
👍
Re: UCL: Osimhen Leads Napoli To Knockout Phase, Manchester United Crash Out by hkidola00(m): 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2023
nigerian premier league player travel for south to north on coaster bus for 7hrs and still play,....rest
Biggaboi:
I was actually surprised he played. I thought he missed training on Monday so as to attend the awards and would be rested for the UCL match which came up just 24hrs later. How he managed to overcome jetlag from 2 flight trips, still started the UCL match and still scored showed how strong he is like he never left! Respect! grin
Re: UCL: Osimhen Leads Napoli To Knockout Phase, Manchester United Crash Out by KingLennon(m): 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2023
correctguy101:

Your signature mad gan ..
You be babanla correct guy..
Oshe, Aje cheesy

1 Like

Re: UCL: Osimhen Leads Napoli To Knockout Phase, Manchester United Crash Out by Biggaboi(m): 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2023
Damaria2:

He probably didn't experience jet lag.
Jet lag happens when you travel between different time zones. Timezone between Morocco, Italy and Portugal is +/- 1 so he wouldn't feel any lag. Just the usual fatigue from attending a party is what he'd feel.
And bearing in mind that he's on schedule for a match within 24hrs after the party, he most likely would have had a jet on charter. Like a 'drop off - pick up' thing.
Makes sense👍
Re: UCL: Osimhen Leads Napoli To Knockout Phase, Manchester United Crash Out by blowjohn(m): 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2023
israelmao:
Osimhen is a pacy and dangerous striker.Thumb up!Whoever says you didn't deserve African Footballer of the Award is just being envious.

People dey underrate the guy. U said it well.
Pacy and dangerous. Very dangerous.

If that guy were to be in Bayern during the ribery and robben days it wud have been catastrophic
Re: UCL: Osimhen Leads Napoli To Knockout Phase, Manchester United Crash Out by lascos912(m): 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
tiswell:
Man is destined for greatness

Biafra to the world!
Wich biafra

2 Likes

Re: UCL: Osimhen Leads Napoli To Knockout Phase, Manchester United Crash Out by Yinksy09(m): 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
Well done to the African footballer of the year.

Experience the thrill of fast charge on the Go with the oraimo Watch 4+.

Re: UCL: Osimhen Leads Napoli To Knockout Phase, Manchester United Crash Out by Bigchristo: 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2023
robosky02:

No mind people way dey shout
Hakimi

When last did a defender won it?

When a top striker is doing it back to back
Noe mind those people jor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tickets For Messi’s US Debut Cost As Much As $110,000 / CAF Approved Akwa Ibom Stadium For CAF Confederation Cup Finals In Uyo / FIFA Cancels Nigeria's Victory Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.