Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday (30562 Views)

Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' / Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) / Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday by frog12: 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
this man wan be president in his lifetime. 56. hahaha
Re: Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday by Chemlite: 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2023
Antoeni:
It Won't Change Anything, Wike Days of Political Relevance in Rivers State is Over
" No SIM No Network "
Gov SIM Fubara Should Bring Hon Rotimi Ameachi on Board

1.) Bringing Amaechi on board means declaring total war on Wike. And that isn't good for the reputation of SIM nor will it serve the interest of Rivers people.

2.) Amaechi is not a good politician. I rather serve Wike than Amaechi. One can grow with Wike easily than with Amaechi.

3.) If Wike is with you, be sure of total support, and if he's against you, be ready for anything.

4.) Amaechi's 8yr as a minister didn't benefit Rivers people.
Re: Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday by clockwisereport: 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2023
Manigie:
For now this man is teaching Wike carrot and stick politics, silent yet dangerous. .....
Can't wait to see how it ends, though I wish Wike will learn that there's a time for everything, time to get on stage and time to get off stage

Reminds me of Sullivan Chime
Re: Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2023
Triplerg:
You are wrong in some of the examples u gave above. Nnamani, T. Orji and Chime had federal backings.
Can you give example of the FG backing? Even JEG tried to pacify Chime, pleaded with him to let Nnamani be, even the reconciliation committee were unable to broker peace
Re: Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday by Kukutente23: 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2023
KingKO22:
Empty barrel makes most noise

Only IPOBidients are carried away by initial Nzogbu Nzogbu politics 😄😂😂😂
Are you laughing or crying
Re: Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday by Charly68: 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2023
This Governor can be a Davidic kind of a man . Hitting you below the belly yet telling I hope you are enjoying the bashing ... ?
Re: Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday by Igbodicool(m): 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2023
KingKO22:
Empty barrel makes most noise

Only IPOBidients are carried away by initial Nzogbu Nzogbu politics 😄😂😂😂
I like the way IPOB, Obidients and recently now Fubara are tormenting you.

You have a very long time to cry because they have come to stay.
grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday by Drefaithful(m): 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2023
Did Wike had Federal backing when he defeated Amaechi and banned him from coming to Rivers State.

olaboy33:
WIKE apparently goofed with his choice of successor.

Siminalayi Fubara is silent, smart and dangerous. Reason why he was able to deceive Wike enough for him to be accepted as governor.

I don't see him winning this battle though, most governors that defeat that predecessor always have federal backing.
Re: Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday by Maski87: 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
I no sure say this man know when them born am.
Re: Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday by obrian888: 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2023
SO THIS Agbaya Politician is 56? are you kidding me? so old and ugly, due tov the use of cannabis and all manners of hard substance, i am 54 and i can pass for his son, look at what drug and evil has done to a young man.
Re: Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday by Burgerlomo: 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2023
HBD LLNP 🙏
Re: Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday by obrian888: 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2023
SO THIS Agbaya Politician is 56? are you kidding me? so old and ugly, due to the use of cannabis and all manners of hard substance, i am 54 and i can pass for his son, look at what drug and evil has done to a young man all in the name of power, one day he will go down 6ft without a dime nor a penny.
Re: Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday by Iamzik: 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2023
yinkus6750:
What kind of Simp is this Fubara ?
You demolishing HOA.
You presenting budget to 4 members house.
You get court judgements.
All in the fight against your mentor / predecessor.
Why wishing him happy birthday again?
Just de play

Are you aware that Wike did worse to Amaechi?
It's payback time

1 Like

Re: Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday by Iamzik: 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
olaboy33:

Siminalayi Fubara is silent, smart and dangerous. Reason why he was able to deceive Wike enough for him to be accepted as governor.

I don't see him winning this battle though, most governors that defeat that predecessor always have federal backing.

Wike has shut himself in. He has option to either influence Supreme court to remove Fubara and lose the state structure completely to Tonye cole/Amaechi

Or

Try to impeach the governor using his 27 puppets whose seats have been declared vacant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday by Triplerg: 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
Can you give example of the FG backing? Even JEG tried to pacify Chime, pleaded with him to let Nnamani be, even the reconciliation committee were unable to broker peace
After reconciliation failed, what happened? The FG had to lean towards Chime. In the event of a conflict between a godfather and a godson, the president most of the time, backs the godson. There are exceptions though, e.g Ngige and Chris Uba
Re: Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday by RosyIsBlessed: 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2023
yinkus6750:
You demolishing HOA.
Just de play

That's maturity. Must everyone be childish?
Re: Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday by planetx: 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2023
That guy is definitely not 56
Re: Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday by senatordave1(m): 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2023
Odidigboigbo:

Fayose,alams,nyarko,dariye,garba,obi, ladoja we're removed through federal backing
Re: Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday by senatordave1(m): 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2023
Drefaithful:
Did Wike had Federal backing when he defeated Amaechi and banned him from coming to Rivers State.

There was no plot to impeach wike
Re: Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday by loswhite(m): 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2023
yinkus6750:
You demolishing HOA.
Just de play
Why do you ppl want your ex governors to be governors for life? Is it not madness? He is a minister in Abuja and he wants to still be in control of rivers state.
Re: Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday by Odidigboigbo(m): 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
senatordave1:

Fayose,alams,nyarko,dariye,garba,obi, ladoja we're removed through federal backing
Baba, you are just confusing yourself. Who were The godfathers that Fayose, Nyarko, Dariye, Garba, Alams and Obi fought? The only one that fall within the category of godfather and godson fight is Ladoja VS Adedibu. Others were governor Vs the presidency.
Re: Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday by obaidan: 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2023
olaboy33:

The law of life will definitely push him to choose a successor that will show him pepper. This life has a way of paying us back. You know what Wike did to Amaechi. You rubbished your benefactor and you think your protege will not do the same to you. There are definitely some supernatural forces in Fubara's head, telling him Wike deserves this, because he also decimated his predecessor
Re: Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday by stormborn28(m): 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2023
olaboy33:

Are you God to say that Fubara won't win..
Re: Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday by stormborn28(m): 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
Baba, you are just confusing yourself. Who were The godfathers that Fayose, Nyarko, Dariye, Garba, Alams and Obi fought? The only one that fall within the category of godfather and godson fight is Ladoja VS Adedibu. Others were governor Vs the presidency.

Please lecture that boy. .he says rubbish sometimes
Re: Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2023
yinkus6750:
You demolishing HOA.
Just de play
kilon faa?
kilode?

wetin dey peppe ya bodi dis blessed harmattan period?

cool
Re: Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2023
Ulunne777:
grin grin
This post reminds me of the big rats that dealt with us in the boarding school then. angry

As you are sleeping,e go dey chop your leg still dey blow the leg cool airgrin
grin

Re: Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday by onome2013: 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2023
56yrs already looking 86yrs
Re: Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday by Melagros(m): 11:21pm On Dec 13, 2023
OmoFiditi:
Fubara dey play carrot-and-stick with Wike. Bad guy.. grin

He no dey talk too much. He just dey do wetin dey him mind.. My kinda guy.. grin
Exactly my brother, you really hit the nail on the head
Re: Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday by Melagros(m): 11:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
Ulunne777:
grin grin
This post reminds me of the big rats that dealt with us in the boarding school then. angry

As you are sleeping,e go dey chop your leg still dey blow the leg cool airgrin
Sister this thing (the rat something) don happened to you too? Ok congratulations grin
Re: Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday by Koko1119: 8:17am On Dec 14, 2023
I think say woke nzh 76 years
Re: Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday by Koko1119: 8:18am On Dec 14, 2023
I think say woke nah 76 yeaars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daniel Elombah: "SARS Arrested Me Over IGP Ibrahim Idris Article" / Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah / Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.