Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,085 members, 7,849,403 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

I Want To Learn About The Best Web Development Practices - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn About The Best Web Development Practices (217 Views)

Best Web Development Technologies / Common good python programming practices you should know / Your Career Is Your Future,get Best Web Development Training With Yemlat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn About The Best Web Development Practices by sabelacarson: 11:31am On Dec 13, 2023
Hello Nairaland family,

My name is Sabela Carson. I recently joined a prominent company known for its excellence in web development serviceshttps://www.yesitlabs.com/web-applications-development/. However, I am new here. Can somebody help me with practices that will assist me in following the latest trends and updates in web development
Re: I Want To Learn About The Best Web Development Practices by leastpaycom: 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2023
1. Join developers' community like WhatsApp group
2. Attend tech event like Defest around you.
3. Stay clued to your mentor. If non , try get One.
Re: I Want To Learn About The Best Web Development Practices by leastpaycom: 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2023
sabelacarson:
Hello Nairaland family,

My name is Sabela Carson. I recently joined a prominent company known for its excellence in web development serviceshttps://www.yesitlabs.com/web-applications-development/. However, I am new here. Can somebody help me with practices that will assist me in following the latest trends and updates in web development

1. Join developers' community like WhatsApp group
2. Attend tech event like Defest around you.
3. Stay clued to your mentor. If non , try get One.
Re: I Want To Learn About The Best Web Development Practices by toni2552: 9:24am On Dec 28, 2023
Absolutely, there are many efficient practices to enhance your web development skills. Staying up to date with the latest technologies is critical, such as HTML5, CSS3, and JavaScript ES6 features to ensure your work is modern and user-friendly. It's also important to understand and utilize responsive design, as this creates a better user experience across all platforms. Passive learning by reading and active learning by coding are both crucial in your development journey. On a side note, if you're working with APIs or have a sports-related project in mind, you might find the newly developed SportDevs API quite useful. It’s a great resource for full sports data, especially if you're interested in football. Check it out whenever you're geared up for a project!

(1) (Reply)

Get Certified For Graphics Design @discount Of #500 / Verified Paypal Account Here! / Learn To Build An E-commerce Store For FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.