Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

A Better Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Better Nigeria (141 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / The cry for a better NIGERIA has gone out of hand just take a look at this / Kano A Better Nigeria Is Coming — Atiku Abubakar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Better Nigeria by babamoha(m): 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2023
To have a better Nigeria is not easy neither is it hard .
But the most important thing is that we citizens must have a change of heart a reorientation and change the narrative of sharing the national cake to build the new Nigeria collectively
And politics should not be a do or die affairs
And remove tribal and religious sentiments from our mentality
And see everyone has equal
Just my thoughts.
Re: A Better Nigeria by woginid967: 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2023
babamoha:
To have a better Nigeria is not easy neither is it hard .
But the most important thing is that we citizens must have a change of heart a reorientation and change the narrative of sharing the national cake to build the new Nigeria collectively
And politics should not be a do or die affairs
And remove tribal and religious sentiments from our mentality
And see everyone has equal
Just my thoughts.

We are not ready, unless all Nigerians relocate abroad for half a century then come back to make Nigeria like wakanda
Re: A Better Nigeria by babamoha(m): 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2023
woginid967:

We are not ready, unless all Nigerians relocate abroad for half a century then come back to make Nigeria like wakanda
Even if we relocate that will not change it.
What we change it is for us to have a change of minds
Re: A Better Nigeria by woginid967: 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2023
babamoha:

Even if we relocate that will not change it.
What we change it is for us to have a change of minds

Pls learn to think before you talk.
I
I live abroad.... Relocate then go and piss on the road and see if you will finish, you will be arrested

If we all relocate, under a first world country where things work and 80% of naija super religious prayer requests are effortlessly answered by the government....

Then a change of mind will begin.

Now you're here claiming its a change of mindset without relocation,let me ask you

CAN DAMAGED PEOPLE HEAL DAMAGED PEOPLE?

You cant be healed in the environment that damaged you.

Have some sense kai
Re: A Better Nigeria by JagabanB: 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2023
woginid967:

Pls learn to think before you talk.
I
I live abroad.... Relocate then go and piss on the road and see if you will finish, you will be arrested

If we all relocate, under a first world country where things work and 80% of naija super religious prayer requests are effortlessly answered by the government....

Then a change of mind will begin.

Now you're here claiming its a change of mindset without relocation,let me ask you

CAN DAMAGED PEOPLE HEAL DAMAGED PEOPLE?

You cant be healed in the environment that damaged you.

Have some sense kai
U really need to think before u talk.
China went through heII and were doing japa until the Chinese back home started the change they need, they didn't say "oh we are damaged people we can't cause change"
What Nigerians need is a change of mindset.
The avèràge Nîgèrîan is too selfish to cause a change that's where the probIem Iîes, nobody damaged anything, only selfless people can cause transformation.
Re: A Better Nigeria by babamoha(m): 11:23pm On Dec 13, 2023
JagabanB:

U really need to think before u talk.
China went through heII and were doing japa until the Chinese back home started the change they need, they didn't say "oh we are damaged people we can't cause change"
What Nigerians need is a change of mindset.
The avèràge Nîgèrîan is too selfish to cause a change that's where the probIem Iîes, nobody damaged anything, only selfless people can cause transformation.
Thanks for this I really appreciate you

(1) (Reply)

Edo2024: One Million Solidarity Walks Loading... / As Obaseki Has Accepted To Make Sacrifices For Progress In Edo PDP, Will Orbih A / Another P&ID Corruption In The Making: Brass Fertilizer And Petrochemical Compa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.