Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Rivers Senators, State Assembly Members Pay Surprise Birthday Visit To Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Senators, State Assembly Members Pay Surprise Birthday Visit To Wike (27867 Views)

Newly Elected Lagos House Of Assembly Members Pay Courtesy Visit To Tinubu(pics / Speaker Of Akwa Ibom State Assembly & Members Gain Access Into The Building / Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Senators, State Assembly Members Pay Surprise Birthday Visit To Wike by ufuosman(m): 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2023
Sim go use dis una video plan another moveπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Another reason u should not kill urself for politicians, dere personal interests is dere target

1 Like

Re: Rivers Senators, State Assembly Members Pay Surprise Birthday Visit To Wike by Dreambeat: 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2023
The only thing that can save Nigeria is revolution otherwise you guys are on long thing

1 Like

Re: Rivers Senators, State Assembly Members Pay Surprise Birthday Visit To Wike by Googledotcom: 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2023
No salary for the 27 of you, let Wike pay you from his pocket till your seats are replaced.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Senators, State Assembly Members Pay Surprise Birthday Visit To Wike by Sunday2021: 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Wike the potent god of the Rivers people!

Fubara should know its game over! It's the last fight of a dying horse.
prepare your bucket of tears. Fubara is not as dull as your drug lord.
If iam fubara I swear I will demolish the houses of any idiot that stands with wike.
Wike has created a lot of enemies ,he wwill definitely regret it.
God bless Gov Fubara.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Senators, State Assembly Members Pay Surprise Birthday Visit To Wike by Kukutente23: 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
Lol. Clowns
Re: Rivers Senators, State Assembly Members Pay Surprise Birthday Visit To Wike by femijamz: 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
Fubara done give dem woto woto

1 Like

Re: Rivers Senators, State Assembly Members Pay Surprise Birthday Visit To Wike by CoronaVirusPro: 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2023
Sunday2021:
prepare your bucket of tears. Fubara is not as dull as your drug lord.
If iam fubara I swear I will demolish the houses of any idiot that stands with wike.
Wike has created a lot of enemies ,he wwill definitely regret it.
God bless Gov Fubara.

Watch the movie....
Re: Rivers Senators, State Assembly Members Pay Surprise Birthday Visit To Wike by Sunday2021: 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Watch the movie....
keep on crying.
Re: Rivers Senators, State Assembly Members Pay Surprise Birthday Visit To Wike by Rayd502(m): 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2023
This will be like a game of chess eventually...When a king becomes too powerful and he is at the verge of crushing his vulnerable enemy, he makes a silly move that will end in stalemate.

The vulnerable enemy becomes liberated.
Re: Rivers Senators, State Assembly Members Pay Surprise Birthday Visit To Wike by fabolouz1(m): 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2023
They are all defecting.
Re: Rivers Senators, State Assembly Members Pay Surprise Birthday Visit To Wike by icedbreez(m): 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2023
benardtotti:
Not a popular opinion but Fubara is fighting a loosing battle , he has fallen into the trap wike and BAT set for him and pdp , they have a false hope that the template that worked in edo will work in Rivers, unfortunately BAT is not buhari , he is a marchavelian when it comes to politics and when the time is ripe they will pull the rug 0ff the feet of Fubara and pdp.

The only card available to Wike is the supreme court judgement for rivers election.

Pulling that lever favors Tinubu who will have Rivers as a full APC state cos Tonye Cole of APC can then be sworn in.

But it doesn't necessarily favor Wike, infact it ll be from frying pan to fire for Wike because Tonye Cole is a prodigy of Amaechi and will bring his boss back into reckoning.

I agree with you this battle is far from over for Fubara but Wike fights with too much emotions and you make avoidable mistakes fighting that way. If wike wins this fight it ll be because of calculative punchers like Tinubu and Femi gbaja.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Senators, State Assembly Members Pay Surprise Birthday Visit To Wike by adecz: 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2023
Because of hunger, every Nigerian
now only take instructions from their stomachs and no longer listen to their
brain or hearts.😞😞😞😞

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Senators, State Assembly Members Pay Surprise Birthday Visit To Wike by CoronaVirusPro: 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2023
Rayd502:
This will be like a game of chess eventually...When a king becomes too powerful and he is at the verge of crushing his vulnerable enemy, he makes a silly move that will end in stalemate.

The vulnerable enemy becomes liberated.

What happened to Putin of Russia, or Xi of China!

Powerful kings will make and correct those mistakes without losing anything
Re: Rivers Senators, State Assembly Members Pay Surprise Birthday Visit To Wike by Jevica: 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
benardtotti:
Not a popular opinion but Fubara is fighting a loosing battle , he has fallen into the trap wike and BAT set for him and pdp , they have a false hope that the template that worked in edo will work in Rivers, unfortunately BAT is not buhari , he is a marchavelian when it comes to politics and when the time is ripe they will pull the rug 0ff the feet of Fubara and pdp.

This is how you idiots praised Tinubu to high heaven as a master strategist who built Lagos. what are we facing today.
Re: Rivers Senators, State Assembly Members Pay Surprise Birthday Visit To Wike by April4th(m): 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2023
Make Una dey there they sing happy birthday, while Edison done declare Una seat vacant. In Asari's voice "think say you dey wise"
Re: Rivers Senators, State Assembly Members Pay Surprise Birthday Visit To Wike by Abusufian: 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2023
Kai i swear Igbo's are d most stupid set of ppl i know. So d xame Wike who was once dere hero has now bcom dere sworn enemy al because he did not support Peter Obi. What a people........

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Senators, State Assembly Members Pay Surprise Birthday Visit To Wike by drerocker: 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2023
chokekachy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMXtLv8XqLs
National Assembly members from Rivers State, State Assembly lawmakers, LGA Chairmen, others pay surprise birthday visit to Wike on his 56th birthday
D war Don start
Re: Rivers Senators, State Assembly Members Pay Surprise Birthday Visit To Wike by Ajalalomo: 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2023
Wike now has River state in his pocket
Re: Rivers Senators, State Assembly Members Pay Surprise Birthday Visit To Wike by Davinity: 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2023
benardtotti:
They should also plan to pull the rug off the feet of the entire Rivers people... Rivers people are with SIM and mind you, Rivers is not Lagos
Re: Rivers Senators, State Assembly Members Pay Surprise Birthday Visit To Wike by Impecca(m): 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2023
Toluwanise247:
Wike the lord of rivers state, I’m very sure Atiku and some pdp members will have blocked wike on their social media accounts. It very difficult to hate this man .
Ofe mmanu people with their primitive mentality. Mentality u can't see anywhere else in the developing countries. One man should take It all, "Lord over us mentality" . Kai damburobas

1 Like

Re: Rivers Senators, State Assembly Members Pay Surprise Birthday Visit To Wike by Jessewizy(m): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2023
Davinity:
They should also plan to pull the rug off the feet of the entire Rivers people... Rivers people are with SIM and mind you, Rivers is not Lagos
Relax. Now is not the Time for crying. When Fubara is sacked. Heaven will not fall. We go dey alright.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Senators, State Assembly Members Pay Surprise Birthday Visit To Wike by jamesversion: 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2023
Karrima:
Fubara to Wike: don't pretend you don't see me. Look me well and collect the shege that I'm showing you.

Bird Box. undecided
Re: Rivers Senators, State Assembly Members Pay Surprise Birthday Visit To Wike by Ogisbaba: 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2023
President Tinubu should tame the time bomb that is about to happen in Rivers State as when the pandemonium occurs , one of the States laying the golden egg for the Country will feel the pang of disruptions and the after effect on the economy of the Country .
Re: Rivers Senators, State Assembly Members Pay Surprise Birthday Visit To Wike by Bryanobi: 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2023
Who be this πŸ₯Ί
benardtotti:
Re: Rivers Senators, State Assembly Members Pay Surprise Birthday Visit To Wike by benardtotti(m): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2023
icedbreez:

The only card available to Wike is the supreme court judgement for rivers election.

Pulling that lever favors Tinubu who will have Rivers as a full APC state cos Tonye Cole of APC can then be sworn in.

But it doesn't necessarily favor Wike, infact it ll be from frying pan to fire for Wike because Tonye Cole is a prodigy of Amaechi and will bring his boss back into reckoning.

I agree with you this battle is far from over for Fubara but Wike fights with too much emotions and you make avoidable mistakes fighting that way. If wike wins this fight it ll be because of calculative punchers like Tinubu and Femi gbaja.

You are the only smart person who has replied my post , the others are top dumb to even warrant a reply from me .

Back to your reply, remember tonye Cole visited ganduje some weeks back , i know there will be some realignment also i know BAT will have an ace up his sleeve , pdp don't know how to play smart , using exact edo template will back fire this time , have you noticed the 27 lawmakers are not bothered ? They have been schooled on the options on ground .

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Senators, State Assembly Members Pay Surprise Birthday Visit To Wike by Obierika(m): 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2023
Karrima:
Fubara to Wike: don't pretend you don't see me. Look me well and collect the shege that I'm showing you.

Stop deceiving yourself, Fubara no reach Wike level!

Dem no born am well make him defeat Wike!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Senators, State Assembly Members Pay Surprise Birthday Visit To Wike by carzeem1: 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2023
icedbreez:

If Jagaban or Femi help him, then it's still a lose for him cos that means he can't handle his affairs without their political sagacity hence they will make sure they also put him on a tight leash knowing his double side nature.
Which ever way he turns, he still lost, Fubara was his joker to be infallible in Rivers state and he binned it.

Whichever side he turns now, he is very vulnerable and easy take out cos no bargaining power. Tonye Cole if he emerges will never be on his side.

They assembly guys are only loyal to their belly and Wike can't keep it feed for so long without Rivers state money, forget the cry about loyalty. No true politician in Nigeria is loyal, it just all political calculations and gamble.
Wike's time is up, he will only be a pawn now since he has lost the governorship seat
Re: Rivers Senators, State Assembly Members Pay Surprise Birthday Visit To Wike by Cajal(m): 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2023
chokekachy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMXtLv8XqLs
National Assembly members from Rivers State, State Assembly lawmakers, LGA Chairmen, others pay surprise birthday visit to Wike on his 56th birthday
Na wike get Rivers

Sim is on his own
Just try to be loyal

1 Like

Re: Rivers Senators, State Assembly Members Pay Surprise Birthday Visit To Wike by Hoelujohn: 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2023
sylve11:
The camera man has one kind of annoying looks.

Happy birthday to Don Wike!

cool
Dey play! Person wey never collect November salary.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Senators, State Assembly Members Pay Surprise Birthday Visit To Wike by peculiar2233: 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool The real Odogwu.
Just dey play
Bunch of losers including yourself omo ale jatijati
Re: Rivers Senators, State Assembly Members Pay Surprise Birthday Visit To Wike by Toluwanise247(m): 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2023
Impecca:

Ofe mmanu people with their primitive mentality. Mentality u can't see anywhere else in the developing countries. One man should take It all, "Lord over us mentality" . Kai damburobas
Your messiah is at the mercy of him . Why do you Igbo hate him because he rejected obi offer…. 30 years to comes no Igbo man will rule this nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Senators, State Assembly Members Pay Surprise Birthday Visit To Wike by highness25(m): 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2023
Opanka44:
Wike is gradually becoming a Big and strong force to reckon with. He's now a Big fish. The only man who is a dual member of both the ruling APC and the fierce opposition, PDP. And still has a portfolio.
He has ousted Amaechi, the acclaimed lion of Ubinma from the scheme of things in Rivers state and even at the federal level. Amaechi has been sent into Political Oblivion, and he's currently going through his political post-menopausal syndrome.
I actually love Amaechi and would prefer him over Wike anytime anyday. Wike is to rascal & loquacious

The cook who cooks loudly thinks that the one who cooks quietly does not eat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Meets Buhari, Intercedes On Behalf Of Turai Yar’ Adua / Ifeanyi Ubah At The Scene Of Nnewi Gas Plant Explosion / Yemi Osinbajo Hugging His Daughter, Kiki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.