Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,402 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Pls Anyone Should Enlighten Me On How I Can Redeem A Promo Code Bonus - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pls Anyone Should Enlighten Me On How I Can Redeem A Promo Code Bonus (204 Views)

What Benefits Do I Get When Someone Use My Promo Code In Bet / Join 1xbet With Promo Code 1x_58904 And Enjoy 200% Welcome Bonus Up To 46, 000 N / Some One Should Enlighten About Fifa Best Player And Ballon D 'o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Anyone Should Enlighten Me On How I Can Redeem A Promo Code Bonus by slan87(m): 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2023
Good afternoon everyone, I was given a birthday promo code bonus since last week worth #1,883 on my 1xbet account.

All efforts to redeem n make use of its been abortive, pls anyone who has experienced or has an idea on how to go about it should pls help me out. Thanks in adv

Re: Pls Anyone Should Enlighten Me On How I Can Redeem A Promo Code Bonus by Sapeleboy911(m): 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2023
What are the terms and conditions governing the bonus? Have you contacted 1xbet customer care?
Re: Pls Anyone Should Enlighten Me On How I Can Redeem A Promo Code Bonus by slan87(m): 6:12am On Dec 14, 2023
Yes, I have done that but I was told that no customer service agent is available to attend to me
Re: Pls Anyone Should Enlighten Me On How I Can Redeem A Promo Code Bonus by pacmart: 8:07am On Dec 14, 2023
First of all copy the promo code by clicking on the copy option which is on the right side of the code, then accumulate a minimum of three or more games with odds of 1.8 or more, then click on betslip, instead of imputing stake amount you will find an option which says PROMO CODE. Click on it and paste the code you have copied. That's all
Re: Pls Anyone Should Enlighten Me On How I Can Redeem A Promo Code Bonus by slan87(m): 8:47am On Dec 14, 2023
pacmart:
First of all copy the promo code by clicking on the copy option which is on the right side of the code, then accumulate a minimum of three or more games with odds of 1.8 or more, then click on betslip, instead of imputing stake amount you will find an option which says PROMO CODE. Click on it and paste the code you have copied. That's all

Here is what I get

Re: Pls Anyone Should Enlighten Me On How I Can Redeem A Promo Code Bonus by Sapeleboy911(m): 9:35am On Dec 14, 2023
Try increasing the minimum odd on your accumulator to at least 1.50. Most bookies don't accept anything lower than 1.50 for a bonus bet.
Re: Pls Anyone Should Enlighten Me On How I Can Redeem A Promo Code Bonus by slan87(m): 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2023
Sapeleboy911:
Try increasing the minimum odd on your accumulator to at least 1.50. Most bookies don't accept anything lower than 1.50 for a bonus bet.

Okay, thanks so much for your input.
I will keep you updated
Re: Pls Anyone Should Enlighten Me On How I Can Redeem A Promo Code Bonus by pacmart: 3:27am On Dec 16, 2023
In addition to what the user above said, you should try to make each game minimum of 1.5 odds and if that doesn't work, then you should make each game minimum of 1.8 odds as stated in the promo code.

(1) (Reply)

Man City Will Face This If Pep Guardiola Leave / Sunderland Player Jack Diamond Allegedly 'R*ped A Woman He Met On Tinder' / Top Ten Countries With The Most Universities In The World and Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.