Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Jubilation In Aba As Otti Upgrades ABSUTH Ahead Of Visit By Accreditation Team - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation In Aba As Otti Upgrades ABSUTH Ahead Of Visit By Accreditation Team (21578 Views)

Abia Govt Begins Demolition Of 130 Buildings As Otti Flags Off Road Expansion / Hope Of LP Winning One Guber Seat Fades As Otti Cries Out / IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In Aba As Buhari Visits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation In Aba As Otti Upgrades ABSUTH Ahead Of Visit By Accreditation Team by investigator007: 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2023
Fantastic, seems Abia state will enjoy this man big time just the way I'm enjoying the amazing sounds from my oraimo spacepods. The quality is really amazing.

Re: Jubilation In Aba As Otti Upgrades ABSUTH Ahead Of Visit By Accreditation Team by Mansa6: 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2023
CSTRR:

You are an idiot.

I was casting pearls before swine.

Local urchin!

You don ever see Pearl for your whole life

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Jubilation In Aba As Otti Upgrades ABSUTH Ahead Of Visit By Accreditation Team by Mansa6: 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2023
CSTRR:

You are an idiot.

I was casting pearls before swine.

Don't worry..
I know you are pained I exposed your fake,effiminate,"never could be" political messiah...

When he decamps to APC,na dere your understanding fit start..
Re: Jubilation In Aba As Otti Upgrades ABSUTH Ahead Of Visit By Accreditation Team by Mansa6: 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2023
CSTRR:

No matter the percentage of your shares, if you are an economic illiterate, no company would make you its chairman.

He graduated with 3rd class while running a multi millionaire business as a young man.
Diverting his attention between School and work.

What were you doing when you were Peter obi's age as a student?

At age 40, he became the youngest bank chairman in Nigerian history by virtue of his business success that he grew while in the university.

Your papa did not run any Business, and yet he could only graduate with 2-2 with the grace of God.

Peter obi was the chairman of SEC, and a valued member of the Nigerian economic council under Jonathan.
Infact, NOI endorsed him publicly in her book.

Peter obi has done plenty of senior/advanced management Courses in some of the best business schools in the world.

The knowledge he gained in just one of his Courses is more than your BSc if they multiply it by 100.

Mumu..

Peter Obi is NOT an intelligent individual..

Any DINFBAT can read numerous courses..

Have you seen the way Obi reasons? Obviously he is not smart..

Giving off FAKE analysis and figures....after you verify what he tell you to..

Lying machine crook.....
Re: Jubilation In Aba As Otti Upgrades ABSUTH Ahead Of Visit By Accreditation Team by Mansa6: 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2023
CSTRR:

No matter the percentage of your shares, if you are an economic illiterate, no company would make you its chairman.

He graduated with 3rd class while running a multi millionaire business as a young man.
Diverting his attention between School and work.

What were you doing when you were Peter obi's age as a student?

At age 40, he became the youngest bank chairman in Nigerian history by virtue of his business success that he grew while in the university.

Your papa did not run any Business, and yet he could only graduate with 2-2 with the grace of God.

Peter obi was the chairman of SEC, and a valued member of the Nigerian economic council under Jonathan.
Infact, NOI endorsed him publicly in her book.

Peter obi has done plenty of senior/advanced management Courses in some of the best business schools in the world.

The knowledge he gained in just one of his Courses is more than your BSc if they multiply it by 100.

Business he ran with drug source money..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries / Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video) / RRS Team And Taskforce Patrols Lagos, Assures Residents Of Safety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.