Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

University Of Ibadan Law Student Rapes 100-level Colleague On Campus - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Law Student Rapes 100-level Colleague On Campus (27934 Views)

Induction Of Theatre Arts 100 Level Students Of UNIZIK. PICS / DELSU 100 Level Students Seen Undergoing Matriculation Ritual / The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan Law Student Rapes 100-level Colleague On Campus by SirLakes: 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

Stop speaking bad English and stop commenting without reading. That's all I'm saying.
A thousand laughing emoji can't correct your mistakes.

tor grin

I am a very sorry sir
Re: University Of Ibadan Law Student Rapes 100-level Colleague On Campus by sulakishop(m): 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2023
Probably he's a poor man's pikin....

Else we won't even hear of the story
Re: University Of Ibadan Law Student Rapes 100-level Colleague On Campus by yemmywesey(m): 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2023
Why did she took a nap alone at the SU building, ui students always go for TDB or Night reading together in groups or as friendship.
I am not in support of rape, I hate men raping women without their fundamental human consent.
The guy and the girl might have known each other for a while, for them to be in secluded area in the Student union building, it's a matter of wooing gone wrong.
Re: University Of Ibadan Law Student Rapes 100-level Colleague On Campus by domnwan(m): 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2023
The guy will major in Presidential petitions cases and so the usuals.
Re: University Of Ibadan Law Student Rapes 100-level Colleague On Campus by MightySparrow: 12:01am On Dec 14, 2023
SirLakes:

Make them use am do 'how to get away with rape'

Yes nah.
Re: University Of Ibadan Law Student Rapes 100-level Colleague On Campus by stevups(m): 1:28am On Dec 14, 2023
ROTTWEILER007:
Not trying to justify this dastardly act but how come na only her dey for the student union building she should better say the truth and if the guy is found guilty, he should be castrated and rusticated.

What you typed here raised another ethical question, true true investigation is needed.
Re: University Of Ibadan Law Student Rapes 100-level Colleague On Campus by ucmarcel(m): 2:14am On Dec 14, 2023
Re: University Of Ibadan Law Student Rapes 100-level Colleague On Campus by Geovanni412(m): 2:33am On Dec 14, 2023
MightySparrow:
Let him be used as law experiment.

Some of his colleagues should defend him in court.

No matter how guilty he looks

We need to hear the eye witness account and the guy's own side of the story

Things are not always as they seem
Re: University Of Ibadan Law Student Rapes 100-level Colleague On Campus by Emeritus1200: 6:07am On Dec 14, 2023
yemmywesey:
Why did she took a nap alone at the SU building, ui students always go for TDB or Night reading together in groups or as friendship.
I am not in support of rape, I hate men raping women without their fundamental human consent.
The guy and the girl might have known each other for a while, for them to be in secluded area in the Student union building, it's a matter of wooing gone wrong.
The news story in UI is that her friends exposed him. Hundreds of students would be in the SU building that night reading. I was there in the previous night's reading. Let's see how everything pans out.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Law Student Rapes 100-level Colleague On Campus by ogundeleai(m): 6:32am On Dec 14, 2023
MightySparrow:
Let him be used as law experiment.

Some of his colleagues should defend him in court.
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Re: University Of Ibadan Law Student Rapes 100-level Colleague On Campus by ROTTWEILER007: 7:22am On Dec 14, 2023
xtheunknown:
Rusticated or expelled?
Abeg wetin be the difference? We learn everyday.
Re: University Of Ibadan Law Student Rapes 100-level Colleague On Campus by winner37(m): 9:43am On Dec 14, 2023
This is why I keep saying "Education means nothing to some people even when they are educated "

The culprit should be used as specimen A for his fellow law colleagues..

While the lady should be as examining experiments for medical doctor students ....

Instead of me to rape any girl God pls take my life for your own honor..
Re: University Of Ibadan Law Student Rapes 100-level Colleague On Campus by MightySparrow: 9:43am On Dec 14, 2023
Geovanni412:

No matter how guilty he looks

We need to hear the eye witness account and the guy's own side of the story

Things are not always as they seem

You didn't read the report abi?

They were not in any relationship. The were all manners of resistance and bites on the assailant. The assault took place in school environment. The victim reported to the security against shame and stigma.

The security kept and interviewed the assailant and would testify against him in the court.

Anyways, anything goes in Nigeria.
All the same, fear extra judicial response from the parents of the victim.

In my final year, a fellow who was a cultist joined his group to kill a rival cultist in the same UI.
The killers were sons of high and mighty. They were all absolved of the murder case.

Thereafter, one of them, a very known person never get his life together again. He bagged a degree in Law. He never practiced and today, for almost two decades now, nobody knows his whereabouts.

God is watching us in LED.
Re: University Of Ibadan Law Student Rapes 100-level Colleague On Campus by Geovanni412(m): 10:12am On Dec 14, 2023
MightySparrow:

You didn't read the report abi?

They were not in any relationship. The were all manners of resistance and bites on the assailant. The assault took place in school environment. The victim reported to the security against shame and stigma.

The security kept and interviewed the assailant and would testify against him in the court.

Anyways, anything goes in Nigeria.
All the same, fear extra judicial response from the parents of the victim.

In my final year, a fellow who was a cultist joined his group to kill a rival cultist in the same UI.
The killers were sons of high and mighty. They were all absolved of the murder case.

Thereafter, one of them, a very known person never get his life together again. He bagged a degree in Law. He never practiced and today, for almost two decades now, nobody knows his whereabouts.

God is watching us in LED.

I understand your view

I was in law school COVID set, when a young guy was accused of rape by a girl in Lagos campus. He was giving the girl tutorials and they were having sexual relations as well. Later on, he became tired of the relationship and that was when the girl in question got angry and accused him of rape.

By the time, he brought out the text messages, it was clear to the panel that everything between them was consensual.

Things are not always as it seems

As for the evidence,

The Bite marks might be insufficient to prove a conviction.

The only thing here is the injuries to her private part.

And even that doesn't necessarily imply that she was raped by the specific individual arrested. We still need DNA evidence to link the guy to the crime.
Re: University Of Ibadan Law Student Rapes 100-level Colleague On Campus by MightySparrow: 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2023
Geovanni412:

I understand your view

I was in law school COVID set, when a young guy was accused of rape by a girl in Lagos campus. He was giving the girl tutorials and they were having sexual relations as well. Later on, he became tired of the relationship and that was when the girl in question got angry and accused him of rape.

By the time, he brought out the text messages, it was clear to the panel that everything between them was consensual.

Things are not always as it seems

As for the evidence,

The Bite marks might be insufficient to prove a conviction.

The only thing here is the injuries to her private part.

And even that doesn't necessarily imply that she was raped by the specific individual arrested. We still need DNA evidence to link the guy to the crime.

I concur learned fellow.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Law Student Rapes 100-level Colleague On Campus by charlsecy(m): 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2023
FireUpNow:
Stupid boy. Why rape a girl in the first instance?
I guess rape in the second instance would have been better?
Re: University Of Ibadan Law Student Rapes 100-level Colleague On Campus by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:41am On Dec 15, 2023
His stupid,where ashawo dey his backwards openiingly waiting for him angry
THERE IS NO JOY FROM RAPING SOMEONE,
IF YOU FEEL LIKE FCKKING AT ANY FCKING TIME,
FCK WITH YOUR SENSE INTACT,B4 REMOVING YA DUCKK,AND
GO FIND SOMEONE WHO GLADLY AGREES TO FCK YOUangry
Re: University Of Ibadan Law Student Rapes 100-level Colleague On Campus by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:43am On Dec 15, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
His stupid,where ashawo dey his backwards openiingly waiting for him angry
THERE IS NO JOY FROM RAPING SOMEONE,
IF YOU FEEL LIKE FCKKING AT ANY FCKING TIME,
FCK WITH YOUR SENSE INTACT,B4 REMOVING YA DUCKK,AND
GO FIND SOMEONE WHO GLADLY AGREES TO FCK YOUangry
the is good sex edu
Re: University Of Ibadan Law Student Rapes 100-level Colleague On Campus by Sbsrules: 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

It is supposed to be "was the criminal caught?"
WAS

Repeat after me. WAS
WAS

And if you had read the post initially, the question wouldn't have been needed.

How you guys only read the headlines and start asking stupid questions baffles me.
As if you will die if you don't comment..

I am sure you are a drop out.

Next time you comment without reading I will be the one to ban you myself before any mod bans you.

Getaout!!

Apology of a person.

Sorry..... May the Almighty grant us all peace of mind.
Re: University Of Ibadan Law Student Rapes 100-level Colleague On Campus by Tetraozonaitera: 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2023
Sbsrules:

Sorry..... May the Almighty grant us all peace of mind.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara State Polytechnic Admission For 2012/2013, ND/HND / Adebimpe Daniells Graduates As The Overall Best In New Jersey University. Photos / Buhari Renames Federal University Ebonyi, Alex Ekwueme University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.