Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

"Bobrisky Is A Married Man And Expecting" - Sonia Ogiri Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Bobrisky Is A Married Man And Expecting" - Sonia Ogiri Reveals (3506 Views)

Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) / Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) / Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Bobrisky Is A Married Man And Expecting" - Sonia Ogiri Reveals by DyshApp: 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2023
Controversial transgender, Idris Okuneye, popularly known as Bobrisky, has reacted to claims by actress Sonia Ogiri that he impregnated a lady secretly.
Sonia Ogiri claimed that Bobrisky, who presents himself as a crossdresser on social media, is privately married and expecting a child, deceiving his followers about his true lifestyle.

Recall that a few weeks ago, Sonia and Bobrisky fought dirty online over claims that the crossdresser was responsible for the trends of males parading themselves as female.

The health condition of Jay Boogie had caused the fight between the duo as Sonia vowed never to donate money to him, blaming Bobrisky for deceiving young boys, but the latter warned the movie star to avoid making issues with him.

In a post on her Instagram page on Tuesday, she claimed that the crossdresser inspired other young men down a dark path, but is secretly married to a woman with a family.

She wrote: “Days after, paid privately to follow up. Oga has married secretly oh, and his wife even get belle, oga is a man at night and a woman during the day. Oga secretly visits at night and is on the internet deceiving young boys that should focus on more productive things. I know a low now.

“You should know who but if you don’t then you can never know the cause of Nigeria’s problem. Congratulations are in order as we Nigerians always show love. Oga has 1 and is expecting another, just dey play. This little gossip is between you and me, I close page since two weeks so no other person fit see am, I just day make i share with you because I love you oh, me don dey go, No call my name oh.”

Responding to the claims, Bobrisky criticised her for bringing his name into her statements and expressed dissatisfaction with the points she raised.

In his words: “Soniaogiri do you know you can make ur valid point without mentioning my name? But if person wan chop knock for head the head must surely scratch am. Your write-up ain’t brilliant at all. You need to do better next time. Love and kindness have no boundaries. I will say dis over and over again. No one deserve to dis over how he or she choose to live his or her life. Regardless people who will still want to help her/him will stand up up for him/her regardless. You are only in position to control how u give ur own money not how others want to spend theirs.

“Sonia need a brain surgery cos her IQ is short. If jaybogie was ur junior kid you will also be among people asking d public for funds, but now she is not in ur family it easy for you to open ur disgusting mouth that smell like gutter to type trash. Remember the day any of ur family too will need help people will bring out dis ur write up.

“Now let me warn ur whole family never come for me again in ur life I don’t know even if you had once be in dm before which I still didn’t recognize you. Olodo.”

ohhh the drama shocked

Follow up with Naija Gist wink on Dyshus Webpage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Bobrisky Is A Married Man And Expecting" - Sonia Ogiri Reveals by Naijanascam: 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2023
He is just deceiving her numerous godforsaken followers with fake everything...

She in the day and He in night doing wonders in the other room... ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Bobrisky Is A Married Man And Expecting" - Sonia Ogiri Reveals by Bliss62: 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2023
He is using his crossdressing to sell his bleaching cream making him money from gullible followers
Re: "Bobrisky Is A Married Man And Expecting" - Sonia Ogiri Reveals by Macphenson: 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2023
I laugh at the way Bobrisky is scamming Nigerians. That guy like toto die and is a fucklicant.

There was a time his maid reported to the estate security that Bobrisky fu.cks the hell out of her.

That he doesnt give her breathing space. That day estate scatter. Anybody that stays in Bera Estate knows about this incident.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Bobrisky Is A Married Man And Expecting" - Sonia Ogiri Reveals by illicit(m): 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2023
Bob oh Bob
Re: "Bobrisky Is A Married Man And Expecting" - Sonia Ogiri Reveals by OBTOREPA(m): 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2023
Better for him
Re: "Bobrisky Is A Married Man And Expecting" - Sonia Ogiri Reveals by 12ishola12: 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2023
Bliss62:
He is using his crossdressing to sell his bleaching cream making him money from gullible followers
mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
no hiding for you rapist
Useless bastard son of a hoee

2 Likes

Re: "Bobrisky Is A Married Man And Expecting" - Sonia Ogiri Reveals by Bigseven(m): 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2023
Senior Man 👨
Re: "Bobrisky Is A Married Man And Expecting" - Sonia Ogiri Reveals by 1Sharon(f): 12:20am On Dec 14, 2023
Macphenson:
I laugh at the way Bobrisky is scamming Nigerians. That guy like toto die and is a fucklicant.

There was a time his maid reported to the estate security that Bobrisky fu.cks the hell out of her.

That he doesnt give her breathing space. That day estate scatter. Anybody that stays in Bera Estate knows about this incident.

Bobrisky is now an expecting married woman, respect his name. 😆

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Bobrisky Is A Married Man And Expecting" - Sonia Ogiri Reveals by KingLennon(m): 9:39am On Dec 14, 2023
Nigerians are very gullible. Bobrisky is using them to cash out big time. The guy sleeps with women undercover cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Bobrisky Is A Married Man And Expecting" - Sonia Ogiri Reveals by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:43am On Dec 14, 2023
DyshApp:
Controversial transgender, Idris Okuneye, popularly known as Bobrisky, has reacted to claims by actress Sonia Ogiri that he impregnated a lady secretly.
Sonia Ogiri claimed that Bobrisky, who presents himself as a crossdresser on social media, is privately married and expecting a child, deceiving his followers about his true lifestyle.

Recall that a few weeks ago, Sonia and Bobrisky fought dirty online over claims that the crossdresser was responsible for the trends of males parading themselves as female.

The health condition of Jay Boogie had caused the fight between the duo as Sonia vowed never to donate money to him, blaming Bobrisky for deceiving young boys, but the latter warned the movie star to avoid making issues with him.

In a post on her Instagram page on Tuesday, she claimed that the crossdresser inspired other young men down a dark path, but is secretly married to a woman with a family.

She wrote: “Days after, paid privately to follow up. Oga has married secretly oh, and his wife even get belle, oga is a man at night and a woman during the day. Oga secretly visits at night and is on the internet deceiving young boys that should focus on more productive things. I know a low now.

“You should know who but if you don’t then you can never know the cause of Nigeria’s problem. Congratulations are in order as we Nigerians always show love. Oga has 1 and is expecting another, just dey play. This little gossip is between you and me, I close page since two weeks so no other person fit see am, I just day make i share with you because I love you oh, me don dey go, No call my name oh.”

Responding to the claims, Bobrisky criticised her for bringing his name into her statements and expressed dissatisfaction with the points she raised.

In his words: “Soniaogiri do you know you can make ur valid point without mentioning my name? But if person wan chop knock for head the head must surely scratch am. Your write-up ain’t brilliant at all. You need to do better next time. Love and kindness have no boundaries. I will say dis over and over again. No one deserve to dis over how he or she choose to live his or her life. Regardless people who will still want to help her/him will stand up up for him/her regardless. You are only in position to control how u give ur own money not how others want to spend theirs.

“Sonia need a brain surgery cos her IQ is short. If jaybogie was ur junior kid you will also be among people asking d public for funds, but now she is not in ur family it easy for you to open ur disgusting mouth that smell like gutter to type trash. Remember the day any of ur family too will need help people will bring out dis ur write up.

“Now let me warn ur whole family never come for me again in ur life I don’t know even if you had once be in dm before which I still didn’t recognize you. Olodo.”

ohhh the drama shocked

Kpi! Epon Jason lę o

1 Like

Re: "Bobrisky Is A Married Man And Expecting" - Sonia Ogiri Reveals by Shalommy(f): 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2023
Chaii... cheesy cheesy Bobby is very risky!

1 Like

Re: "Bobrisky Is A Married Man And Expecting" - Sonia Ogiri Reveals by DyshApp: 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii... cheesy cheesy Bobby is very risky!

😆 like Davido's risky
Re: "Bobrisky Is A Married Man And Expecting" - Sonia Ogiri Reveals by DyshApp: 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2023
Bigseven:
Senior Man 👨

You mean senior wo...man😂

1 Like

Re: "Bobrisky Is A Married Man And Expecting" - Sonia Ogiri Reveals by Swiftgrp: 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2023
DyshApp:

ohhh the drama shocked

grin
Re: "Bobrisky Is A Married Man And Expecting" - Sonia Ogiri Reveals by Swiftgrp: 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2023
Macphenson:

Whoa!

(1) (Reply)

Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife's B**bs On Display On Trad Wedding Pix! / Billionaire Chima Anyaso And Wife Packs Up Major PDA (photos) / This Hot & Sexy Female Nigerian Soldier With Rifle Has Got Men Drooling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.