Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

"I Received Death Threats Over Pregnancy Rumours" – Singer Tems - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Received Death Threats Over Pregnancy Rumours" – Singer Tems (31463 Views)

Singer Tems Shares Sultry Photos. / Tboss Fuels Pregnancy Rumours As She Praises Uti's ''carrot'' / I Received Death Threats Over Racy Nun Pictures I Took – Beverly Osu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Received Death Threats Over Pregnancy Rumours" – Singer Tems by luxs(m): 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2023
Triangles1:
Inside rat gives information to the one outside.

How does it relate with d topic discussed?
Re: "I Received Death Threats Over Pregnancy Rumours" – Singer Tems by Thundafireseun: 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2023
mpire:

So you were there when she met Future? You're re.tarded beyond words. My condolences to whoever sent you to school.

Lol
Re: "I Received Death Threats Over Pregnancy Rumours" – Singer Tems by chaloskyx: 1:22am On Dec 14, 2023
clout chaser guess what tiwa had a sex tape and all the hype is gone talkless or a pregnacy rumor that no one actually cares about

1 Like

Re: "I Received Death Threats Over Pregnancy Rumours" – Singer Tems by Caseless: 2:00am On Dec 14, 2023
Thundafireseun:
I already sensed a lot of lies in this girl’s speech

1… where you pregnant or not ?

2… It’s only a foooooool that would believe she never met Future

3… Since when did you start directing videos that you want to direct for Asake??

Talk true jare …. No one will beat you Tems
Wetin be this?

Believe her own story and stop creating story for her.

Everyone believes asake is artistic, and she's free to identify with that part of him. What's your own there?
Re: "I Received Death Threats Over Pregnancy Rumours" – Singer Tems by Edusouls(m): 3:26am On Dec 14, 2023
DropsMic:
Na mentally unstable people full internet
no be lie bro, it’s so terrible, many humans ur seeing are complete animals in human form, devoid of any human instinct

1 Like

Re: "I Received Death Threats Over Pregnancy Rumours" – Singer Tems by wink2015(m): 5:08am On Dec 14, 2023
tiswell:
This gal wen I dey get for mind to marry

With your #35,000 monthly salary and 1 room apartment.
Re: "I Received Death Threats Over Pregnancy Rumours" – Singer Tems by bluefilm: 6:15am On Dec 14, 2023
Offpoint1:
What was the threat all about? That you're not allow to get pregnant or what?

I wonder too
Re: "I Received Death Threats Over Pregnancy Rumours" – Singer Tems by IzRayl: 7:12am On Dec 14, 2023
They ended their feud before acting the movie,they are no longer enemies,no dey lie give people
uniquetechng:
Common sense should tell you from her statement that she is not pregnant, and yeah she is a producer, director and a song writer.

Many artist never met those they feature on tracks, so she might have never met Future.

Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson featured in Fast in Furious and even fought in the movie but their scenes were shot separately as both of them are sworn enemies.
Re: "I Received Death Threats Over Pregnancy Rumours" – Singer Tems by Harrynight(m): 7:17am On Dec 14, 2023
Thundafireseun:

3… Since when did you start directing videos that you want to direct for Asake??

That part shock me sef,
I wonder when she became a music video director

2 Likes

Re: "I Received Death Threats Over Pregnancy Rumours" – Singer Tems by MisfitHPG: 7:45am On Dec 14, 2023
Thundafireseun:

kai,yorubas are really idiots,the wise one among y'all are not up to 100
Re: "I Received Death Threats Over Pregnancy Rumours" – Singer Tems by Lyrics269: 7:50am On Dec 14, 2023
Benwallt:
Can anybody suggest a track produced by this artist aside collabos o. Never listened to her song. I am just curious.

What are the threatening her for anyway? She owns her body Na. Some people are just weird
Tems beautiful songs are
Me & u
Not an angel
Try me
Free mind
Vibe out
Damages
Crazy things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Received Death Threats Over Pregnancy Rumours" – Singer Tems by Lyrics269: 7:53am On Dec 14, 2023
Harrynight:

That part shock me sef, I wonder when she became a music video director
She's a director, songwriter, producer. She writes, produce and directs her songs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Received Death Threats Over Pregnancy Rumours" – Singer Tems by Lyrics269: 7:57am On Dec 14, 2023
chaloskyx:
clout chaser guess what tiwa had a sex tape and all the hype is gone talkless or a pregnacy rumor that no one actually cares about
If you didn't care about it you wouldn't have clicked.
Idiot
Re: "I Received Death Threats Over Pregnancy Rumours" – Singer Tems by Benwallt(m): 8:23am On Dec 14, 2023
Lyrics269:

Tems beautiful songs are
Me & u
Not an angel
Try me
Free mind
Vibe out
Damages
Crazy things

Thanks man. I will check them out
Re: "I Received Death Threats Over Pregnancy Rumours" – Singer Tems by chieni(f): 9:09am On Dec 14, 2023
Thundafireseun:

You don't know because you are ignorant. She also directs her own videos sometimes. You don't just jump into conclusion. Make enquiries before you do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Received Death Threats Over Pregnancy Rumours" – Singer Tems by DDIA: 10:07am On Dec 14, 2023
DropsMic:
Na mentally unstable people full internet
angry

grin grin grin
Re: "I Received Death Threats Over Pregnancy Rumours" – Singer Tems by Rubyjade: 10:38am On Dec 14, 2023
Are you Ogun?
Fatbam005:
How much are you paying after all said and done? Strong knowledge of dis and dat. Untop how much make we know
Re: "I Received Death Threats Over Pregnancy Rumours" – Singer Tems by uniquetechng: 11:20am On Dec 14, 2023
IzRayl:
They ended their feud before acting the movie,they are no longer enemies,no dey lie give people
At almost 50 years of age I don't make comments for likes or shares as they add no value to my life as a person, I say things I know of and I can vouch for.

The video of "Wait for you" was also shot separately, you can confirm that yourself, so next time don't poke your nose into what you know very little of.

Re: "I Received Death Threats Over Pregnancy Rumours" – Singer Tems by IbileIfe: 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2023
Tems can't sing, because slurring is not singing.
Now she wants to direct music videos for Asake?
Her own music videos are plain ordinary compared to the unique originality of Asake's videos.

How many death threats for getting pregnant for what?
Whose business?

Tems and storytelling.
Re: "I Received Death Threats Over Pregnancy Rumours" – Singer Tems by Tmb78(m): 5:19am On Dec 15, 2023
IbileIfe:
Tems can't sing, because slurring is not singing.
Now she wants to direct music videos for Asake?
Her own music videos are plain ordinary compared to the unique originality of Asake's videos.

How many death threats for getting pregnant for what?
Whose business?

Tems and storytelling.
Ha, Jesus!!!!
The heart of man is indeed wicked, who can know it!

The same Tems o!
Re: "I Received Death Threats Over Pregnancy Rumours" – Singer Tems by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:32am On Dec 15, 2023
When you collect riches from devil ,you also receive the devils misfortune sad grammy was hijacked and now is run by satanists,no peace for partakers of evil nature
Re: "I Received Death Threats Over Pregnancy Rumours" – Singer Tems by Harrynight(m): 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2023
Lyrics269:

She's a director, songwriter, producer.
She writes, produce and directs her songs

Don't believe everything you see on internet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukky Wright, Moji Olaiya, Olamide Attend Owanbe In Pink Traditional Attires / Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name / MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.