Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

If I Have a High Turnover, What Bank Would You Advise I Use To Get Loans? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If I Have a High Turnover, What Bank Would You Advise I Use To Get Loans? (435 Views)

Daily FX Turnover Jumps To Record $857 Million As Naira Gains Momentum / How You Can Get Loans For Your Online Business / Unilever’s Sustainable Living Brands Delivered 70% Of Turnover Growth In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Have a High Turnover, What Bank Would You Advise I Use To Get Loans? by GreaterFuture(m): 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2023
If my bank account has High Turnover, what bank do you advice is likely to give out credit facilities?
I'm talking turnover of 70, 80 Million upwards, Hundreds of millions, or even billions of naira, which bank do I approach for credit facility?

Also, what type of accounts are considered or have higher Probability?
Savings account, Current account or any?
corporate/company account, personal account or any?
Re: If I Have a High Turnover, What Bank Would You Advise I Use To Get Loans? by 1TrippleCee: 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2023
All banks so long as its 50 Million and above. Begin your journey with FCMB
Re: If I Have a High Turnover, What Bank Would You Advise I Use To Get Loans? by Thundafireseun: 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2023
Providos bank
Re: If I Have a High Turnover, What Bank Would You Advise I Use To Get Loans? by Macphenson: 7:55pm On Dec 13, 2023
Stanbic IBTC

1 Like

Re: If I Have a High Turnover, What Bank Would You Advise I Use To Get Loans? by GreaterFuture(m): 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2023
I know many would understand the in and outs of these matters, so please don't hesitate to contribute.

Somebody once told me that it's within the range of 10 to 15% of your total turnover in the last 12 months.
Someone else said something like, corporate & company accounts are preferred, savings or Current, doesn't matter, just company or business name accounts

Whatever you know about these matters, pls let me know. Thank you.
Re: If I Have a High Turnover, What Bank Would You Advise I Use To Get Loans? by GreaterFuture(m): 5:21am On Dec 14, 2023
1TrippleCee:
All banks so long as its 50 Million and above. Begin your journey with FCMB
You sure of this?
And the account presented has to be FCMB account right?
Re: If I Have a High Turnover, What Bank Would You Advise I Use To Get Loans? by Okoroawusa: 6:54am On Dec 14, 2023
You can't just open a bank account today and the bank will approve loan today for you. You must have been a customer for as much as 6 to 12 months. There are categories of loan anyway
Re: If I Have a High Turnover, What Bank Would You Advise I Use To Get Loans? by 1TrippleCee: 7:03am On Dec 14, 2023
GreaterFuture:

You sure of this?
And the account presented has to be FCMB account right?

Yes @ You sure of this?

Not necessarily @ And the account presented has to be FCMB account right?

1 Like

Re: If I Have a High Turnover, What Bank Would You Advise I Use To Get Loans? by dawnomike(m): 7:16am On Dec 14, 2023
GreaterFuture:
If my bank account has High Turnover, what bank do you advice is likely to give out credit facilities?
I'm talking turnover of 70, 80 Million upwards, Hundreds of millions, or even billions of naira, which bank do I approach for credit facility?

Also, what type of accounts are considered or have higher Probability?
Savings account, Current account or any?
corporate/company account, personal account or any?
Corporate account with Jaiz bank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Have a High Turnover, What Bank Would You Advise I Use To Get Loans? by GreaterFuture(m): 9:29am On Dec 14, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Not necessarily @ And the account presented has to be FCMB account right?

Ok... Thanks a lot.

Pls Is this a pattern with most banks, that when trying to get credit, any account from any bank other can be presented, not necessarily their own banks?
Re: If I Have a High Turnover, What Bank Would You Advise I Use To Get Loans? by 1TrippleCee: 9:30am On Dec 14, 2023
GreaterFuture:

Ok... Thanks a lot.

Pls Is this a pattern with most banks, when trying to get credit, any account from any bank other an be presented, not necessarily theirs?

Banks do not matter when the earnings is huge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Have a High Turnover, What Bank Would You Advise I Use To Get Loans? by GreaterFuture(m): 9:53am On Dec 14, 2023
Macphenson:
Stanbic IBTC
Which type of accounts are preferred? Company or personal accounts?

And does it have to be a Stanbic Bank account that will be presented, or any account from any bank is fine?
Re: If I Have a High Turnover, What Bank Would You Advise I Use To Get Loans? by GreaterFuture(m): 10:00am On Jan 02
Okoroawusa:
You can't just open a bank account today and the bank will approve loan today for you. You must have been a customer for as much as 6 to 12 months. There are categories of loan anyway
Yes I know that, that's pretty obvious.
But does it have to be the bank's own account presented? Or I can present any bank's account other than theirs?
Also from what level of turnover am I likely to be considered and which banks are very likely to give?

That's the main information I'm trying to get

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank: Worst Bank Ever / Tips How To Get Higher Earning Into Your Adsense Account / Water Treatment System For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.