Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Diary Of My Ibadan Shepherd Dog (rainbow) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of My Ibadan Shepherd Dog (rainbow) (1619 Views)

Meet My New Pet (IBADAN SHEPHERD) οΏ½οΏ½ / All About The Nigerian Shepherd Dog (Ekuke, Nkita) / My 6month Old German Shepherd Dog(queen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of My Ibadan Shepherd Dog (rainbow) by Mackman665(m): 12:31am On Dec 14, 2023
Good Morning Pet lovers.
I got this lil girl from my sister yesterday's evening and am going to try all I can to make this dog the best nigerian dog you'll ever hear about, I'll try as much as I can to keep this diary updated as well,maybe through that we're gonna start appreciating our nigerian shepherd dogs that y'all call ekuke,$h!t eater e.t.c

My mom named her rainbow and am cool with it.
She's been hiding under table,chair,and every corner of the house due to change of environment I think.

Rainbow has been acting gentle,hope she doesn't turn out to be one hΓ«ll of a stubborn dog.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of My Ibadan Shepherd Dog (rainbow) by brain54(m): 12:45am On Dec 14, 2023
Nice...

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Ibadan Shepherd Dog (rainbow) by Mackman665(m): 12:49am On Dec 14, 2023
brain54:
Nice...

Thanks boss
Re: Diary Of My Ibadan Shepherd Dog (rainbow) by Mackman665(m): 8:50am On Dec 14, 2023
All my thoughts was that rainbow wouldn't allow me sleep as pups use to cry when they're just adapting to their new home,but rainbow was so calm all through the night and the lil girl slept as if she's still with her mom...lolzzπŸ˜‚

I heard training starts right from the very first day you bring your pup into your house,so early this morning around 6 am,I took rainbow out to pee and do her business,I don't want to raise a dog that would spoil the house with fe@ces.

By God's grace I will vaccinate rainbow today as my brother who's a vet is coming around.

Below are pictures of her sleeping as the harmattan isn't joking with anyone.

Re: Diary Of My Ibadan Shepherd Dog (rainbow) by Mackman665(m): 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2023
Started training Rainbow this morning as I want her to know she's now in a different world and learn commands fast.

I introduced her to clicker training,as I used booster can food as treats and a spoilt wall socket as my clicker...LolzπŸ˜…

Sounds funny right? But I can tell y'all that the training session was short and sweet.

Pictures below...rainbow is doing very well.

Re: Diary Of My Ibadan Shepherd Dog (rainbow) by Mackman665(m): 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2023
Rainbow Had Her First Bath Today.

Lil girl was shivering πŸ₯ΆπŸ˜…πŸ˜…

But she enjoyed it,she slept peacefully after I dried her body

Re: Diary Of My Ibadan Shepherd Dog (rainbow) by Mackman665(m): 7:29pm On Dec 14, 2023
After Bath Pictures.

Rainbow looking fresh πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Ibadan Shepherd Dog (rainbow) by Mandela27: 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2023
Nkitaaa

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Ibadan Shepherd Dog (rainbow) by Mackman665(m): 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
Mandela27:
Nkitaaa

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Re: Diary Of My Ibadan Shepherd Dog (rainbow) by Mackman665(m): 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2023
Good afternoon everyone.
Merry Xmas in advance.

My brother who's a vet couldn't come through yesterday,he came earlier today to vaccinate "RAINBOW"

Y'all can contact him below to vaccinate your pets for you.

Pictures Below πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»

Re: Diary Of My Ibadan Shepherd Dog (rainbow) by Eazie351(m): 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2023
All good until it sneaks out to eat shit and gets sores on its ears and you can no longer stand the sight if flies perching on its ears or it’s occasional scratching of its ears

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Ibadan Shepherd Dog (rainbow) by payaseriy: 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2023
Bro you're wicked

See as the dog lean like dog wey never chop lyk a week
Re: Diary Of My Ibadan Shepherd Dog (rainbow) by Mackman665(m): 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2023
payaseriy:
Bro you're wicked

See as the dog lean like dog wey never chop lyk a week

E never chop we de gather do marathon fasting
Re: Diary Of My Ibadan Shepherd Dog (rainbow) by Mackman665(m): 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2023
Eazie351:
All good until it sneaks out to eat shit and gets sores on its ears and you can no longer stand the sight if flies perching on its ears or it’s occasional scratching of its ears

Not this though.
Re: Diary Of My Ibadan Shepherd Dog (rainbow) by payaseriy: 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2023
Mackman665:

E never chop we de gather do marathon fasting
abeg set am free to enter jungle to hustle food

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Ibadan Shepherd Dog (rainbow) by Mackman665(m): 11:21pm On Dec 15, 2023
payaseriy:
abeg set am free to enter jungle to hustle food

πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: Diary Of My Ibadan Shepherd Dog (rainbow) by oneman2k7: 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2023
404, they are natural hustler.

Allow him to hustle cheat

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Ibadan Shepherd Dog (rainbow) by Mackman665(m): 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2023
oneman2k7:
404, they are natural hustler.

Allow him to hustle cheat

Thanks
Re: Diary Of My Ibadan Shepherd Dog (rainbow) by Mackman665(m): 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2023
Happy weekend everyone.
Rainbow is doing well but I was kinda busy today couldn't drop updates.

We continue tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Ibadan Shepherd Dog (rainbow) by Pussycokie45: 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2023
Una don Cook am ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of My Ibadan Shepherd Dog (rainbow) by Mackman665(m): 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2023
Nairaland had issues and I was unable to update the diary.

Just figured out it's been solved today.
Pictures of rainbow below.

Re: Diary Of My Ibadan Shepherd Dog (rainbow) by macho44(m): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2023
Mackman665:

Not this though.
EKUKE go everly be Ekuke

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Ibadan Shepherd Dog (rainbow) by Bintdawood(f): 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2023
Dont mind them jhare! Ekuke or not your dog is cute😎
Im also proud to have oneπŸ™‚

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Ibadan Shepherd Dog (rainbow) by Mackman665(m): 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2023
Bintdawood:
Dont mind them jhare! Ekuke or not your dog is cute😎
Im also proud to have oneπŸ™‚

Thanks Boss....I'll continue to update the thread next year by God's grace.
Rainbow is doing well with obedience training.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Ibadan Shepherd Dog (rainbow) by Bintdawood(f): 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2023
Mackman665:

Thanks Boss....I'll continue to update the thread next year by God's grace.
Rainbow is doing well with obedience training.

Anticipating πŸ’ƒπŸΎ

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Ibadan Shepherd Dog (rainbow) by Mackman665(m): 5:56pm On Jan 05
Happy New Year Pet Lovers.
How are you all doing?
So I've been busy and haven't been coming online here.

Below are the pictures of rainbow I took some minutes ago,help check her out and comment what you think about the dog

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Ibadan Shepherd Dog (rainbow) by Haroldjunior80(m): 12:18pm On Jan 21
Mackman665:
Happy New Year Pet Lovers.
How are you all doing?
So I've been busy and haven't been coming online here.

Below are the pictures of rainbow I took some minutes ago,help check her out and comment what you think about the dog
Really cute puppy

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Ibadan Shepherd Dog (rainbow) by Mackman665(m): 1:03am On Feb 02
So I travelled last month and I was called that rainbow isn't eating and doing how she used to,came back home after a week and my dog is so skinny,called the vet and he came to check on her.

But what I noticed is that rainbow is only missing me, honestly this dog is giving me joy.

She's fine now,and am gonna upload her pictures soon.

Let's love our nigerian dogs.
I once watched a YouTube video titled "no bad dogs"

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Ibadan Shepherd Dog (rainbow) by ColonelMichael: 3:23pm On Feb 02
I know this is exactly what I am going to see

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Ibadan Shepherd Dog (rainbow) by Mackman665(m): 7:57pm On Feb 06
ColonelMichael:
I know this is exactly what I am going to see

What sir
Re: Diary Of My Ibadan Shepherd Dog (rainbow) by Mackman665(m): 6:55pm On Feb 08
Rainbow is doing well.
Took these pictures yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Ibadan Shepherd Dog (rainbow) by Mackman665(m): 11:38am On Feb 24
Rainbow is doing well everyone
She just spent 2 months and some weeks with me.

What would you suggest I give her.
She's kinda slender.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Large Python A Nairalander Killed In His Place. / Please Where Can I Get This Dog? West Highland White Terrier / On A Scale Of 0-10 Please Rate This Cutie Caucasian Puppyyyy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.