Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

FG Officially Presents 4Ds As New Foreign Policy Documents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Officially Presents 4Ds As New Foreign Policy Documents (13080 Views)

FG Officially Proscribes Banditry, Releases Gazette (Photos) / Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) / In 2015 Atiku Volunteered His Media Office And Policy Documents To PMB Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Officially Presents 4Ds As New Foreign Policy Documents by GoodRocks: 7:02am On Dec 14, 2023
ORIAYO70:

Be sensible
Leave obi n Tinubu matter... Leave Yoruba people alone ...

If u get sense u go no say plenty Yoruba leave Tinubu and vote obi

Stop this your foolish generalization, I voted none as I'm at the comfort of my house, how many igbos voted Tinubu... Don't let ur bitterness make u to make foolish conclusion.

But your fellow yoluba brother seunmsg said Tinubu was the best thing after Agege bread
Re: FG Officially Presents 4Ds As New Foreign Policy Documents by Petie33: 7:05am On Dec 14, 2023
atobs4real:
4Ds will also help reduce the hardship
It's a good development.
🤣😂
there's no hardship Nigeria only have lazy people who are not ready to work visit some govt agency you will be move to tears how they treat people who come for their service I am not even talking about the private sectors where you will need extra eyes to monitor your workers
Re: FG Officially Presents 4Ds As New Foreign Policy Documents by Petie33: 7:07am On Dec 14, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Imagine GEJ contesting in 2027? Na Dem we go no wether Tinubu popular or not.

GEJ that the North and westerners are pleading to come back. Dey play
until then I will be watching na you need play which north self
Re: FG Officially Presents 4Ds As New Foreign Policy Documents by Britishpea: 7:11am On Dec 14, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn!

This is what happens when you have no vision and plans for the country.

I thought some idiots said Tinubu built lagos and changed it to Dubai and Canada? E reach to build Nigeria, cement finish, he became daft and Brainless.

Tinubu is a monumental failure. Yoluuba people have been feeling the heat back to back in this Tinubu administration. They say they wan teach Obi and Igbo people lesson. I hope obi is crying and suffering right now! By the time the okpolor eyes is done with you yolulba people ehhh, una eyes go clear

In your wooly brain, you dey make sense ba. If your child asks you t explain leadership and it’s role to him I bet it you will be incoherent. You won’t be here nor there. Small thing una go take it tribal without iota of wisdom or just a little thing someone can learn from you. Shame on whoever that raised a nincompoop like you

2 Likes

Re: FG Officially Presents 4Ds As New Foreign Policy Documents by MatrixReloaded: 7:11am On Dec 14, 2023
sokera:
propaganda will not finish you,na Yoruba Dey suffer but na Igbo Dey come online to wail … relax … Nigerians are going through a lot it’s not exempting tribe… in fact the only reason Yorubas are suffering is because Yoruba accommodate o others in their land and ours state government has to plan for all the orphanages from other regions they run away from their region to survive in SW… so relax
cheesy cheesy wetin for happen if other people no dey the land?
Re: FG Officially Presents 4Ds As New Foreign Policy Documents by Petie33: 7:11am On Dec 14, 2023
visijo:
If you’re not broke this December, is either you’re a ritualist, doing yahoo or perhaps a politician.🙄
and only people who are not ready to work will be broke

1 Like

Re: FG Officially Presents 4Ds As New Foreign Policy Documents by GoodRocks: 7:12am On Dec 14, 2023
Petie33:
until then I will be watching na you need play which north self

Hardship has made northerners cursed Tinubu like never before.

Tinubu is the worst president Nigeria has ever had - Arewa
Re: FG Officially Presents 4Ds As New Foreign Policy Documents by GoodRocks: 7:14am On Dec 14, 2023
Britishpea:

In your wooly brain, you dey make sense ba. If your child asks you t explain leadership and it’s role to him I bet it you will be incoherent. You won’t be here nor there. Small thing una go take it tribal without iota of wisdom or just a little thing someone can learn from you. Shame on whoever that raised a nincompoop like you

How's the economy now as compared to GEJ's glorious era? That's the question Dude.

Nigerians are pleading with Tinubu to take the country back to how he met it in 2010-2014 while GEJ was in power. A bag of rice was #8,200 and things were so cheap.
Re: FG Officially Presents 4Ds As New Foreign Policy Documents by Benwallt(m): 7:15am On Dec 14, 2023
Ballmer:
Yoruba people have been suffering back to back but na Igbo de wail n make foolish noise on their behalf like cursed souls back to back.

I wonder why the so called billionaires wail everyday o. The thing dey surprise me
Re: FG Officially Presents 4Ds As New Foreign Policy Documents by Petie33: 7:16am On Dec 14, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Hardship has made northerners cursed Tinubu like never before.

Tinubu is the worst president Nigeria has ever had - Arewa
shio which north I ask again
Re: FG Officially Presents 4Ds As New Foreign Policy Documents by Benwallt(m): 7:17am On Dec 14, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Dude, an old yoluuba woman was crying and weeping about the high cost of fìsh. Another Yolubas man was lamenting on how Tinubu has failed the yolulba race. Another video was seen where an old woman was saying"An Igbo man (obi) should have been the president. She cried bitterly on how Tinubu is a monumental failure.

Yet in a new recent video, a Yolubbba guy was cursing Tinubu because he said Tinubu made his wife left him. According to the yolulba roun guy he said he was rich last year but became poor this year and he is now a bus conductor.
😂 they all spoke in Yolubbba language!

They say dey wan teach Obi and Igbo people lesson 😂. By the time the okpolor eyes is done with you Yolubas ehh, una go beg and wish for obi to become president ASAP without election.

How come you are the one wailing for them. Election don end, campaign is over. Stop wailing about everything and find work

1 Like

Re: FG Officially Presents 4Ds As New Foreign Policy Documents by Dareal90s(m): 7:20am On Dec 14, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Dude, an old yoluuba woman was crying and weeping about the high cost of fìsh. Another Yolubas man was lamenting on how Tinubu has failed the yolulba race. Another video was seen where an old woman was saying"An Igbo man (obi) should have been the president. She cried bitterly on how Tinubu is a monumental failure.

Yet in a new recent video, a Yolubbba guy was cursing Tinubu because he said Tinubu made his wife left him. According to the yolulba roun guy he said he was rich last year but became poor this year and he is now a bus conductor.
😂 they all spoke in Yolubbba language!

They say dey wan teach Obi and Igbo people lesson 😂. By the time the okpolor eyes is done with you Yolubas ehh, una go beg and wish for obi to become president ASAP without election.
Fool, a young Igbo man committed suicide two days ago.
Re: FG Officially Presents 4Ds As New Foreign Policy Documents by Tareq1105: 7:21am On Dec 14, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Always presenting one thing or the other and we all know nothing will come out of it.

If they tell you how much that was budgeted for this event,you won't believe it. They come up with all these nonsense to loot more money.

They talked about how the document will provide a dynamic and new concept anchored on Democracy, Development, Demography and Diaspora. grin cheesy.

Democracy, development,demography and diaspora indeed. Which of the following is working in Nigeria.

You are talking about diaspora, while even the people at home no see road, clowns.

Tell us how much was budgeted for the launch or else you shut up your mouth.

1 Like

Re: FG Officially Presents 4Ds As New Foreign Policy Documents by Tareq1105: 7:24am On Dec 14, 2023
Dareal90s:

I believe that young Igbo chap that committed suicide was under village influence bcoz a typical Igbo man is rugged and would do no such. He would rather go into drugs than died a cheap death.
Re: FG Officially Presents 4Ds As New Foreign Policy Documents by Tareq1105: 7:34am On Dec 14, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn!

They say they wan teach Obi and Igbo people lesson. I hope obi is crying and suffering right now!

Obi is definitely crying and suffering right now bcoz he's in pain. He's crying to every event crying his manhood was stolen. Let me tell you, no matter what happens I want you to know that Obi is not in the political permutation of Nigeria presidency. I know you would argue it but with time you will know. That's all I can tell you now.

1 Like

Re: FG Officially Presents 4Ds As New Foreign Policy Documents by zoedew: 7:37am On Dec 14, 2023
Give us power to run this space. That is the basic principle for realising all other desirables. Even the pre-historic man knew that!
Re: FG Officially Presents 4Ds As New Foreign Policy Documents by Ewedegubbler: 7:40am On Dec 14, 2023
all I see hear are a bunch of gworo masticating neanderthals ,,, nothing concern me
Re: FG Officially Presents 4Ds As New Foreign Policy Documents by Petie33: 7:42am On Dec 14, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

How's the economy now as compared to GEJ's glorious era? That's the question Dude.

Nigerians are pleading with Tinubu to take the country back to how he met it in 2010-2014 while GEJ was in power. A bag of rice was #8,200 and things were so cheap.
Now let me school you dumb head Nigeria economy have being on down fall since1990 when IBB hand over to ES he was the first president to remove fuel subsidy which give way for coup d'etat then later OBJ did the same which yaradua one of your heroes returned back now after GEJ finished the 36billion dollars in extra crude account and no preparation he now wanted to remove fuel subsidy no preparation on ground so there was out cry then even when his government sat with labor there was no vision so he back out now PMB made preparation and BAT implement it Nigeria economy is on track what we now see is pain with reward hope you learn because I'm a busy man bye

1 Like

Re: FG Officially Presents 4Ds As New Foreign Policy Documents by viodemus: 7:52am On Dec 14, 2023
Rubbish
Re: FG Officially Presents 4Ds As New Foreign Policy Documents by cmikel: 7:59am On Dec 14, 2023
sokera:
propaganda will not finish you,na Yoruba Dey suffer but na Igbo Dey come online to wail … relax … Nigerians are going through a lot it’s not exempting tribe… in fact the only reason Yorubas are suffering is because Yoruba accommodate others in their land and ours state government has to plan for all the orphanages from other regions they run away from their region to survive in SW… so relax

Pure fat lies

Take other tribes away from Lagos the hunger can kill instantly.

All the levy and collection are always focused On heavily on other tribes .

Take them away the hunger will kill instantly

Remove the people you are taking levies from to survive will lead to mass starvation and unforseen circumstances.

Infact

If other tribes are wise enough they should decide to leave Lagos by themselves at this time and see how Lagos will kneel and beg them to stay

Little reasons they are frustrating sea port in other states , so that people will be forced to stay in Lagos

I love BAT

Re: FG Officially Presents 4Ds As New Foreign Policy Documents by GoodRocks: 8:39am On Dec 14, 2023
Petie33:

Now let me school you dumb head Nigeria economy have being on down fall since1990 when IBB hand over to ES he was the first president to remove fuel subsidy which give way for coup d'etat then later OBJ did the same which yaradua one of your heroes returned back now after GEJ finished the 36billion dollars in extra crude account and no preparation he now wanted to remove fuel subsidy no preparation on ground so there was out cry then even when his government sat with labor there was no vision so he back out now PMB made preparation and BAT implement it Nigeria economy is on track what we now see is pain with reward hope you learn because I'm a busy man bye

Simple question you started capping bullshit.

Oga How's the economy now as compared to GEJ's glorious era? That's the question Dude.

How much was a bag or rice during GEJ era compared to now? Oga na question wey I asked you I be that
Re: FG Officially Presents 4Ds As New Foreign Policy Documents by Ezekiel2122(m): 8:42am On Dec 14, 2023
visijo:
If you’re not broke this December, is either you’re a ritualist, doing yahoo or perhaps a politician.🙄
Smiles... You're very funny

1 Like

Re: FG Officially Presents 4Ds As New Foreign Policy Documents by GoodRocks: 8:42am On Dec 14, 2023
Tareq1105:

Obi is definitely crying and suffering right now bcoz he's in pain. He's crying to every event crying his manhood was stolen. Let me tell you, no matter what happens I want you to know that Obi is not in the political permutation of Nigeria presidency. I know you would argue it but with time you will know. That's all I can tell you now.

So how does this affect the common yoluba man who's dying and suffering of hubger every day? Haven't you read in the news about the numerous Yolubas men and women cursing Tinubu and wishing he had never been president because of suffering the man has put on Yolubas?

You're still complaining on Obi 😂 continue, by next year you Yolubass will crawling on your stomach. Una never see anything. Shege pro max has just began
Re: FG Officially Presents 4Ds As New Foreign Policy Documents by GoodRocks: 8:44am On Dec 14, 2023
Dareal90s:

Seun farano disguy Sissy

Rule 2
Re: FG Officially Presents 4Ds As New Foreign Policy Documents by GoodRocks: 8:46am On Dec 14, 2023
Dareal90s:

The Igbo man went and borrowed 2.5m to play bet. Who does that? Shows he is a 🤡

However, this is completely different from the subject of discussion here. Those yooolubas men and women have been lamenting back to back on Tinubu has finished yolluba race with suffering
Re: FG Officially Presents 4Ds As New Foreign Policy Documents by LockDown69(m): 8:54am On Dec 14, 2023
grin
Re: FG Officially Presents 4Ds As New Foreign Policy Documents by Dotmanq: 9:19am On Dec 14, 2023
Hope it benefits the masses
Re: FG Officially Presents 4Ds As New Foreign Policy Documents by EjehDtiger: 9:34am On Dec 14, 2023
Estello:

https://editor.guardian.ng/news/fg-officially-presents-4ds-as-new-foreign-policy-documents/

And at the end of the day what is the meaning of 4D?
Wahala for person wey nor understand English o
Re: FG Officially Presents 4Ds As New Foreign Policy Documents by chinecherem97974: 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2023
Na u sabiNa u sabi...
Re: FG Officially Presents 4Ds As New Foreign Policy Documents by sokera: 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2023
cmikel:

Pure fat lies

Take other tribes away from Lagos the hunger can kill instantly.

All the levy and collection are always focused On heavily on other tribes .

Take them away the hunger will kill instantly

Remove the people you are taking levies from to survive will lead to mass starvation and unforseen circumstances.

Infact

If other tribes are wise enough they should decide to leave Lagos by themselves at this time and see how Lagos will kneel and beg them to stay

Little reasons they are frustrating sea port in other states , so that people will be forced to stay in Lagos

I love BAT

no one is frustrating sea port in other part of the country, within the last 4 years Lagos state just built another sea port, tell your state governors to do the same and hold them accountable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks PPA Secretariat In Abia / Large Turn Out, Late Arrival Of Materials In Abuja / Air Peace To Commence Regional, London Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.