Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Quantity Of A $10.5 Fruit In The US. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Quantity Of A $10.5 Fruit In The US. (366 Views)

See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. / Abnormal Garden Eggs Fruit In Markets, Open Your Garden Eggs Fruit Before Eating / What's The Name Of This Fruit In English And Your Native Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quantity Of A $10.5 Fruit In The US. by Schrodinger2(m): 7:06am On Dec 14, 2023
This is what a $10.5 fruit of these types look like. While this quantity is relative from store-to-store and state-to-state, it gives a rough estimate of what to expect buying oranges, apples, and bananas in Walmart.

Without tax.
Naval Oranges: $5. 28 @ 88¢/1
Apples: $3.2
Bananas: $1.55
Total: $10.9 with tax

Re: Quantity Of A $10.5 Fruit In The US. by 1TrippleCee: 7:11am On Dec 14, 2023
Let' assume you bought all these 12,000 Naira

Na wa o. You guys are really suffering in US o. Won't you be malnourished like this ?

I can get three times this food's worth with the same amount here, and of course, they won't be GMOs

1 Like

Re: Quantity Of A $10.5 Fruit In The US. by Schrodinger2(m): 7:27am On Dec 14, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Na wa o. You guys are really suffering in US o. Won't you be malnourished like this ?

I can get three times this food's worth with the same amount here, and of course, they won't be GMOs
That's why they said you guys should remain in 9ja, lol. These are even cheaper in Walmart compared to some other grocery stores. Again, the cost is low compared to how much people earn doing high paying jobs.
Re: Quantity Of A $10.5 Fruit In The US. by 1TrippleCee: 7:37am On Dec 14, 2023
Schrodinger2:

That's why they said you guys should remain in 9ja, lol. These are even cheaper in Walmart compared to some other grocery stores. Again, the cost is low compared to how much people earn doing high paying jobs.

Okay Enjoy
Re: Quantity Of A $10.5 Fruit In The US. by Westerhoffe(m): 8:02am On Dec 14, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Don't talk about the value of that amount in exchange, talk about the worth in digits.
What can ₦10.50k buy here in Nigeria?

Drop aza let me send you transport so that you can come my house, I want to bite that your left ear for this your comment.

1 Like

Re: Quantity Of A $10.5 Fruit In The US. by RepoMan007: 8:52am On Dec 14, 2023
1TrippleCee:

The GMO part I find most painful. With all their GMO noise, that whole thing should around like 2 - 3 USD.
Re: Quantity Of A $10.5 Fruit In The US. by 1TrippleCee: 9:08am On Dec 14, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Don't talk about the value of that amount in exchange, talk about the worth in digits.
What can ₦10.50k buy here in Nigeria?

Drop aza let me send you transport so that you can come my house, I want to bite that your left ear for this for this your comment.

10.5 is 13,000 Naira. Stop twisting narratives.
Re: Quantity Of A $10.5 Fruit In The US. by Westerhoffe(m): 9:28am On Dec 14, 2023
1TrippleCee:

10.5 is 13,000 Naira. Stop twisting narratives.

Read my comment again.

Over there, you can still get something to eat when you work for one hour and get paid $7.

Can you do anything with ₦7 here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quantity Of A $10.5 Fruit In The US. by Error401: 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2023
Did you ask how much he get paid per hour?

1TrippleCee:

Re: Quantity Of A $10.5 Fruit In The US. by mariahAngel(f): 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2023
Schrodinger2:
Got hit by some flu-like symptoms and decided to intentionally get some fruits in Walmart while I recover.
Without tax.
Naval Oranges: $5. 28 @ 88¢/1
Apples: $3.2
Bananas: $1.55
Total: $10.9 with tax

They pay tax for fruits too? 😧
Re: Quantity Of A $10.5 Fruit In The US. by Schrodinger2(m): 12:58am On Dec 15, 2023
mariahAngel:

They pay tax for fruits too? 😧

Yes, everything is taxable here.

(1) (Reply)

See The #500 Pepper She Bought Just Now / Thailand Fish For Sale????? / Easy Spiced Pudding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.