Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Cheapest Hosting - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Cheapest Hosting (1174 Views)

Hostolic: Cheapest Hosting Service And Domain Registration At $2.92/month / Cheapest Hosting / Free Domain Name And Cheapest Hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest Hosting by treximages: 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2007
Buy a domain space at a very cheap rate, and get domain name registration free. instant activation and online support. call 08057470288 now
Re: Cheapest Hosting by rufaai(m): 3:28am On Sep 16, 2007
Domain Registration & Web hosting are not done over phone undecided

I dont know if business has changed embarassed - I dont think so!

It is not safe to register and host site via tellephone. One of the things needed is your site existance, uptime, your reliability and your cost. Not just call 080 Bla bla bla!
Re: Cheapest Hosting by lololo(m): 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2007
419 man u cant o all that by phone
Re: Cheapest Hosting by niceuzor: 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2007
what a trend? angry
Re: Cheapest Hosting by smartsoft(m): 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2007
humm well ! i think we have the cheapest and effective hosting ! powerd with SAVVIS DATANCETER TEXAS in united state of America, which powers WALL STREET. hosting starts from $2/m for 100MB, you can pay with E-gold and get an instant activation or bank transfer to any intercontinental bank. pay pal,2chckout,worldpay payment method will be up next month

Please don't force me to put up the website for you all to see, because still under construction thing, some links aren't working yet just have some few part working,
Re: Cheapest Hosting by niyyie(m): 6:24am On Sep 19, 2007
Web4Africa offers one of the lowest-priced domain registration and web hosting, in Nigeria.
Web4Africa has been offering affordable web services since 2002.

Visit http://www.web4africa.com.ng
Re: Cheapest Hosting by fransois2(m): 9:03am On Sep 19, 2007
Our affordable web hosting service is unparalleled. We offer you fast, secure and reliable web hosting, giving all the performance and power your website needs. Even in Nigeria, you can enjoy superior web hosting facilities from Web4Africa
wink
Re: Cheapest Hosting by Afam(m): 11:55am On Sep 19, 2007
Cheaper is not always better.

How many domains are hosted on these servers that carve up as much disk space as possible if I may ask?

Can a server with just 500 websites hosted be less reliable than the same server with 50,000 websites? I don't think so.
Re: Cheapest Hosting by smartsoft(m): 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2007
dude @Afam what matters is the uptime ! even though you have 100 website hosted, what we talking about here is how secure and reliable the server is, !
Re: Cheapest Hosting by Afam(m): 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2007
A server is just another PC that serve other PCs.

Same way your PC tends to run slowly when you have a lot of applications jostling for CPU time is the same way a server that has a lot of websites will run slow (and in some cases stop and restart itself).

I need not go into the pluses and minuses of overloading a server because business owners who are serious about their websites usually try to understand some of these things before settling for a web hosting package.

With 10MB disk space ( I have seen people advertise for 2MB) one can have up to 1000 websites or 5000 websites in the case of 2MB disk space hosted on say a 100GB hard disk machine and when all these websites come with their unique visitors only God knows the level of reliability the server will offer as the RAM in most cases is not even burstable.

So, when we talk about uptime we should talk about it in a way that our explanation will not boomerang when a website owner decides to learn a little more as regards the dynamics of web hosting.

Enjoy!
Re: Cheapest Hosting by smartsoft(m): 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2007
well @afam thanks anyway no hard knocks but when it comes to that we don't just load people like that on our severs, right now we have 2 SERVERS and thats is more reason why we advice our customers not to oversell on their Reseller Packages. too much of website slows the server, in this case you find some web hosting company offering 100domains to be hosted on a reseller account. i think you feel me.
Re: Cheapest Hosting by jeshurun07: 2:25am On Sep 21, 2007
i want to know what else u hosts are offering aspart from space.
Re: Cheapest Hosting by niyyie(m): 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2007
Aside disk space? Bandwidth
Re: Cheapest Hosting by nagathi: 12:33pm On Jun 15, 2010
I got the cheap hosting here http://www.thewebpole.com/ It provides hosting,domain name register, domain appraisal, online file folder, ssl certificate etc,
Re: Cheapest Hosting by healthy: 12:30am On Nov 27, 2010
Re: Cheapest Hosting by obion: 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2010
i still prefer http://www.alutaville.com, everything including disk space and bandwidth UNLIMITED and at a very cheap price too. Y'all check it out,
Re: Cheapest Hosting by obion: 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2010
i still prefer http://www.alutaville.com, everything including disk space and bandwidth UNLIMITED and at a very cheap price too. Y'all check it out,

(1) (Reply)

We Build All Website Including, ICO, E Commerce, E Currency And Lot More / Online Moderator Job: Good Pay! / Graphic Artists And Web Programmers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.