Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,305 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Rivers: 27 Lawmakers Defy Gov. Sim Hold Plenary. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: 27 Lawmakers Defy Gov. Sim Hold Plenary. (39719 Views)

Rivers Assembly Crisis: 27 Lawmakers Hold Sitting / NASS Crisis: Deputy Speaker, Lasun, 25 Reps Hold Plenary Now / Sacked Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Hold Plenary, Install New Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: 27 Lawmakers Defy Gov. Sim Hold Plenary. by Igbodicool(m): 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2023
Ttalk:

Anything you people support always fails.
Just as you supported Buhari and he was a failure and your support for Tinubu made him a failure from the first day in office.

Where is your lion of Ubima today?
Your lord wiked Wike has joined the bandwagon in your failure's list.
Re: Rivers: 27 Lawmakers Defy Gov. Sim Hold Plenary. by emperor863(m): 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2023
[quote author=OfficialAPCNig post=127478276]Gathering of idiots.

Their resolutions and deliberations are not binding on the Governor.

If they continue to constitute nuisance, Governor SIM should immediately arrest them for treason.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚[/quote

Nairaland is full of political illiterates.

Tell me, where will Fubara get the policemen that will effect the arrest? Very soon, you will hail your Fubara to political oblivion because he will definitely be Impeached.
Re: Rivers: 27 Lawmakers Defy Gov. Sim Hold Plenary. by Igbodicool(m): 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2023
WealthyNigerian:
Other PDP Lawmakers that are rightly very angry about the the myopic last foolish step that he took have also vowed to join these their colleagues in APC and see what he would do. What an egregious effrontery! 97% of the States Lawakers have said how dare him trampled on them like that! They said he acted as if the Edifice is his personal property, he demolished Tax-Payers House built with River States' sweat and Nigerians Money! The Yibhos that are advising and manipulating him have pushed him into unforgivable political bottomless pit. Not even partial demolishing like Obaseki, they said he so filled with self-destructive Pride collapsed their Building without even calling for meeting to Ask for their Permission! They have vowed that he Must be impeached.
Did you notice that the number Redpiller on NL is also one of the primary Yibhos that are licking the dirty scrotal sack of that... and manipulating him against The President since all their envious Campaign of Calumny they did against Great Bola Tinubu failed woefully. They felt by humiliating Wike, they are disgracing Nigerian's President. They shall fail again as they always do.
Lol...

Hope you know you have not started crying.
After the whole drama, your tears will be long like River Nile.

tongue
Re: Rivers: 27 Lawmakers Defy Gov. Sim Hold Plenary. by yesloaded: 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2023
tevanso:
Point of correction, the office they are holding belongs to PDP, so if they are leaving they have to vacate the office, you can't take what belongs to PDP and give it to APC.

Don't get me wrong sir, I'm not saying what they did is right, I'm just trying to elaborate things for people who might want to turn it to APC Vs PDP things

We must respect the rule of law
Re: Rivers: 27 Lawmakers Defy Gov. Sim Hold Plenary. by broadman20: 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2023
Ttalk:

Yes,

Just like they supported that useless Tinubu and he is now a confirmed failure in government.
Re: Rivers: 27 Lawmakers Defy Gov. Sim Hold Plenary. by nonhuman(m): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2023
favor914:
An interim order, with 50 million to be paid on the next court date, if he filed a frivolous case, is what you are getting excited over?

Your self hatred for APC is what is causing you Agbadorians to imagine the facts back to front?
this olodo don't even know who agbadorians are
Re: Rivers: 27 Lawmakers Defy Gov. Sim Hold Plenary. by mipeesoft(m): 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2023
While anything you people support always end up in disappointment and shame grin grin grin
Ttalk:

Re: Rivers: 27 Lawmakers Defy Gov. Sim Hold Plenary. by Floky215: 11:34pm On Dec 14, 2023
senatordave1:
This is the authentic house holding a valid plenary

Yes...they just gathered there for a town hall meeting discussing bala blue..!!

These once are off already...no allowance, no salary, no any state appararus at their disposal, whatever they discussed ends with them and can't go anywhere neither can any of them come near government house...!!!

So what exactly are they sitting about and for when as it stand now in the eyes of the law they are no law makers but ordinary citizens...!!

I think they should move to Abuja and go and meet wike and continue with their sittings with him...!! grin
Re: Rivers: 27 Lawmakers Defy Gov. Sim Hold Plenary. by Ballmer: 11:38pm On Dec 14, 2023
He should try arresting them if he will not be the first governor to go to jail as governor in the history of Nigeria democracy.

In fact I am daring him you n your father to try it. If Fubara no spend the rest of his fiber term in Kirikiri call me bastard if he dare try such.

OfficialAPCNig:
Gathering of idiots.

Their resolutions and deliberations are not binding on the Governor.

If they continue to constitute nuisance, Governor SIM should immediately arrest them for treason.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Rivers: 27 Lawmakers Defy Gov. Sim Hold Plenary. by senatordave1(m): 11:54pm On Dec 14, 2023
Floky215:

Yes...they just gathered there for a town hall meeting discussing bala blue..!!

These once are off already...no allowance, no salary, no any state appararus at their disposal, whatever they discussed ends with them and can't go anywhere neither can any of them come near government house...!!!

So what exactly are they sitting about and for when as it stand now in the eyes of the law they are no law makers but ordinary citizens...!!

I think they should move to Abuja and go and meet wike and continue with their sittings with him...!! grin

Like I said,they are the authentic lawmakers.wike can easily find them monthly
Re: Rivers: 27 Lawmakers Defy Gov. Sim Hold Plenary. by pquaver(m): 12:03am On Dec 15, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
and why are u now supporting wike?? Is wike not rascally too..

Am i supporting wike? I just pointed out the hypocrisy of obidients.. Nothing concern me concern rivers, if they like they can burn it down but make e no ienter an inch into imo state that is my own.. Well i trust hopeany pimm he will rise to d occasion...
Re: Rivers: 27 Lawmakers Defy Gov. Sim Hold Plenary. by pquaver(m): 12:06am On Dec 15, 2023
Sunday2021:
just sit down and think . If buhari should do what wine is doing to his successor what will be your reaction? If buhari appointed 90% of tinubu cabinet, what will be your reaction? Use your brain to think.

Tell us if Buhari did not first work woth people Jonathan appointed even though they did work for him.. It must not be a fight something... If Tinubu agreed to it and the worked forhis victory and he does that.. I wont support Tinubu because na where u sow u go reap..
Re: Rivers: 27 Lawmakers Defy Gov. Sim Hold Plenary. by OfficialAPCNig: 8:17am On Dec 15, 2023
Ballmer:
He should try arresting them if he will not be the first governor to go to jail as governor in the history of Nigeria democracy.

In fact I am daring him you n your father to try it. If Fubara no spend the rest of his fiber term in Kirikiri call me bastard if he dare try such.

If I hear a Yoruba man beating the drum of war....
Re: Rivers: 27 Lawmakers Defy Gov. Sim Hold Plenary. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:07am On Dec 15, 2023
pquaver:

Am i supporting wike? I just pointed out the hypocrisy of obidients.. Nothing concern me concern rivers, if they like they can burn it down but make e no ienter an inch into imo state that is my own.. Well i trust hopeany pimm he will rise to d occasion...
then look away and let Rivers pple settle their matter...
Re: Rivers: 27 Lawmakers Defy Gov. Sim Hold Plenary. by pquaver(m): 9:24am On Dec 15, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
then look away and let Rivers pple settle their matter...

I cant look away because i must point out the hypocrisy of obidients.. Obidients are not rivers people. You are not the spokesperson of rivers people.. Ebil triumph when good men do nothing.. I cannot look away.. Obidients will continue to loose..
Their loss is always a gain for Nigeria
Re: Rivers: 27 Lawmakers Defy Gov. Sim Hold Plenary. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:09am On Dec 15, 2023
pquaver:

I cant look away because i must point out the hypocrisy of obidients.. Obidients are not rivers people. You are not the spokesperson of rivers people.. Ebil triumph when good men do nothing.. I cannot look away.. Obidients will continue to loose..
Their loss is always a gain for Nigeria
and someone ll Also point out ur hypocrisy too... You wey the matter de pepper u are whose spokesman?? Like I said let Rivers pple settle their issues...
Re: Rivers: 27 Lawmakers Defy Gov. Sim Hold Plenary. by HRMK: 10:52am On Dec 15, 2023
with or without the mace?that is what makes it official!
Re: Rivers: 27 Lawmakers Defy Gov. Sim Hold Plenary. by billyG(m): 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2023
Bunches of zombies just hand picked from nowhere to rubber stamps draft bills.
I blamed d government that allows them tresspass into property marked for renovation...they should have been teargas & flogged out of d premises....I advice sims to learn from gorbanor goddy obaseki.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Withdraws From APC Senatorial Primaries In Kaduna / Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video) / 5 Killed At Buhariโ€™s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishakuโ€™s Convoy Attacked - Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.