Stats: 3,158,966 members, 7,838,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Fubara Signs 2024 N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara Signs 2024 N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" (10403 Views)

2024: Rivers Assembly Okays N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" / 2024: Fubara Presents N800bn Budget Of Renewed Hope, Consolidation & Continuity / Fubara Signs Agreements For Construction Of 20,000 Housing Units (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fubara Signs 2024 N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" by tnerro1(m): 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2023
Time to use the 800billion to run wike out of town, 😁

Re: Fubara Signs 2024 N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" by lampido22: 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2023
CilicMarin:
Budget submitted the same and passed the same day by 4 members of the house of Assembly..

No complaints from Obedients, peter obi or other useless fake lovers of Nigeria..

Imagine for a moment, if it was President Tinubu or Hope Uzodinma that did this illegal act..

Bloody hypocrites masquerading as lovers of the country..

I spit on Peter Obi and his useless mob.
Go and spit on your father

Re: Fubara Signs 2024 N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" by lordkush: 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2023
CilicMarin:
Budget submitted the same and passed the same day by 4 members of the house of Assembly..

No complaints from Obedients, peter obi or other useless fake lovers of Nigeria..

Imagine for a moment, if it was President Tinubu or Hope Uzodinma that did this illegal act..

I be catarh on your useless head.

Re: Fubara Signs 2024 N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" by OfficialAPCNig: 2:11pm On Dec 14, 2023
CilicMarin:

Are you saying the Governor should have waited till INEC conduct another election before presenting his budget?

Rivers at the moment only has 4 HoA members and the Speaker only needs just 3, which is more than 2/3, to form a quorum.

Re: Fubara Signs 2024 N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" by Edusouls(m): 2:11pm On Dec 14, 2023
CilicMarin:

waiting concern Peter obi here now?

Re: Fubara Signs 2024 N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" by favor914: 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2023
Massiveglory:
Fubara is a student of nyesome wike school of politics, faculty of dealing with any form of godfatherism.

The young man learnt well from wike and has even performed beyond wike knowledge and expectations.
Nyesome wike should be very proud of his boy.
Unfortunately the taxpayers money of the citizens is being abused.

The results of the lawlessness of tinubu and his entourage with their desperate grab it and run with it presidency is yet to be seen.
It is gradually been unravelled.
Shameless Thing you are forever on the losing side, & you must always blame APC for your loss?

Re: Fubara Signs 2024 N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" by Mitsurugi(m): 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2023
CilicMarin:

Let me tell you what you tell Obedients at the National level like every fellow twerp... ..
YOU GO Wail 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 tire. End of quote. Last time I checked weren't you at the forefront of asking Obedients to kind their business? Your hypocrisy stinks

Re: Fubara Signs 2024 N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" by Mitsurugi(m): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2023
Edusouls:
waiting concern Peter obi here now?

There are questions you shouldn't ask hypocrites

Re: Fubara Signs 2024 N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" by WorldRichest: 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2023
politicoNG:

The Rivers state governor, Siminalayi Fubara, has signed the 2024 Appropriation Bill of N800bn into law.

Fubara, who presented the bill on Wednesday, December 13, to a four-member House of Assembly led by Speaker Edison Ehie, was said to have signed the budget on Thursday at the Government House, Port Harcourt.
Within one day, budget is presented, scrutinized by the Assembly, passed by the Assembly, and signed into Law by the governor.

And these same people are saying that Tinubu did not submit budget details to the National Assembly for scrutiny.

Ogun go kill all of us for the country

Re: Fubara Signs 2024 N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" by Mitsurugi(m): 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2023
lordkush:
I be catarh on your useless head.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: Fubara Signs 2024 N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" by Mitsurugi(m): 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2023
CilicMarin....... Eeeyaaaaaah! 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Re: Fubara Signs 2024 N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" by favor914: 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:

Are you saying the Governor should have waited till INEC conduct another election before presenting his budget?

Rivers at the moment only has 4 HoA members and the Speaker only needs just 3, which is more than 2/3, to form a quorum.
Governor Fubara looks πŸ‘€ very stupid, but did not believe he was as foolish as his looks.

This same speaker has an interim order, & is set to appear in court in a few days time, yet went to pass the state budget?
Re: Fubara Signs 2024 N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" by favor914: 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2023
WorldRichest:

Within one day, budget is presented, scrutinized by the Assembly, passed by the Assembly, and signed into Law by the governor.

And these same people are saying that Tinubu did not submit budget details to the National Assembly for scrutiny.

Ogun go kill all of us for the country
Those Pdp Runaway Labor Party Obidients are the worst.
Re: Fubara Signs 2024 N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" by Felaincarnated: 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2023
Finally na peter obi go be ur end. Wetin concern LP or Peter obi wit rivers state politics?
CilicMarin:

Re: Fubara Signs 2024 N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" by favor914: 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2023
Felaincarnated:
Finally na peter obi go be ur end. Wetin concern LP or Peter obi wit rivers state politics?
He is referring to the actions of the Hypocrite Obidients & their Master, no where did cilicmarin mention LP.

Re: Fubara Signs 2024 N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" by Vadese1: 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2023
Sign everything Mr Governor. You are a man. A master of strategies . I dolf my cap for you . It is over for that yeye fool that assumes himself emperor. Wike idiot
Re: Fubara Signs 2024 N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" by favor914: 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2023
Vadese1:
Sign everything Mr Governor. You are a man. A master of strategies . I dolf my cap for you . It is over for that yeye fool that assumes himself emperor. Wike idiot
You dolf your cap to a puppet singlehandedly handpicked by Nyesom Wike? Your hatred for APC has blocked your ability to reason properly for years now?

4 people approved a state budget?, only Agbadorians like yourself can see any sense in the nonsense.
Re: Fubara Signs 2024 N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" by Vadese1: 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2023
The cry just begins. Cry me oh river. Anything that will send Wike to political oblivious is right at any time

CilicMarin:

Re: Fubara Signs 2024 N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" by favor914: 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2023
Vadese1:
The cry just begins. Cry me oh river. Anything that will send Wike to political oblivious is right at any time

All these children, you will suffer for your ignorance, tomorrow you will cry the judiciary is corrupt, when they correct your gross ignorance, then you will be wondering why every time, you are on the losing side?
Re: Fubara Signs 2024 N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" by Felaincarnated: 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2023
Everything about obi represents LP. So how wetin happen for rivers state still concern Peter obi?
favor914:
He is referring to the actions of the Hypocrite Obidients & their Master, no where did cilicmarin mention LP.
Re: Fubara Signs 2024 N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" by favor914: 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2023
Felaincarnated:
Everything about obi represents LP. So how wetin happen for rivers state still concern Peter obi?
Joker you are living in a political illusion, has Peter Obi ever won any election under LP? Has he endorsed any candidate in any by election that won any election under LP, have you been to your LP office in your Local Government, or you just sit on the Internet and assert any nonsense that you want to imagine?

Then when election comes, you will lose as usual, then will come on the Internet & start wailing rigging?
Re: Fubara Signs 2024 N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" by Kukutente23: 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2023
CilicMarin:

You sound pained
Do you have paracetamol around you
Re: Fubara Signs 2024 N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" by Vadese1: 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2023
It would have been better you limit my hatred to Wike alone rather than APC, because I know even the APC members are celebrating what is happening to that useless Idiot Wike that you are boldly defending against the good people of rivers.

favor914:
You
dolf your cap to a puppet singlehandedly handpicked by Nyesom Wike? Your hatred for APC has blocked your ability to reason properly for years now?

4 people approved a state budget?, only Agbadorians like yourself can see any sense in the nonsense.
Re: Fubara Signs 2024 N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" by favor914: 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2023
Kukutente23:

You sound pained
Do you have paracetamol around you
Pained that 4 people passed a state budget out of a possible 30?

Any logical thinker must be pained, about such a brass open stupidity, that has no nexus with democracy, abi military coup happen, where I dey when e happen?
Re: Fubara Signs 2024 N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" by Mrexcell(m): 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2023
Nice one from the governor he will be the one to finally tame wike in rivers wike behaves like a very spoilt brat who is never satisfied.
Re: Fubara Signs 2024 N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" by favor914: 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2023
Mrexcell:
Nice one from the governor he will be the one to finally tame wike in rivers wike behaves like a very spoilt brat who is never satisfied.
A puppet will tame his master?

A puppet single handedly picked by Nyesom wike, or did you know Fubara until he was picked from the box of abandoned toys?

Well I guess in your case, it is the enemy of my enemy is my friend, don’t let your hatred for APC obscure your ability to reason logically?
Re: Fubara Signs 2024 N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" by Mrexcell(m): 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2023
CilicMarin:

Total gibberish what does the laws says? The other assembly members seats have been declared vacant do u want governance to stop because of them?
Re: Fubara Signs 2024 N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" by favor914: 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2023
Mrexcell:

Total gibberish what does the laws says? The other assembly members seats have been declared vacant.
So you will not do election to replace them, before you pass the budget abi?
Re: Fubara Signs 2024 N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" by PrinceOfLagos: 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
CilicMarin:

You always talk out of frustration and severe pain . I hope all is well with you?
Re: Fubara Signs 2024 N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" by Cantonese: 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
Massiveglory:
Fubara is a student of nyesome wike school of politics, faculty of dealing with any form of godfatherism.

The young man learnt well from wike and has even performed beyond wike knowledge and expectations.
Nyesome wike should be very proud of his boy.
Unfortunately the taxpayers money of the citizens is being abused.

The results of the lawlessness of tinubu and his entourage with their desperate grab it and run with it presidency is yet to be seen.
It is gradually been unravelled.

Agreed with you.
But Fubara also grabbed and ran away with it. So aside from Wike, Fubara took lessons from BAT!

Re: Fubara Signs 2024 N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" by jrusky(m): 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
Very interesting indeed, we shall see to the end and those motherfuckers obidient sees nothing wrong in this for a arrogant governor reading state budget and passed it with empty chairs and tables and to those cursed animals called obidient this is right?

Same way they were celebrating Liberia election when a 78 years old man defeated Goerge Weah but in Nigeria they got angry 71 years old want to become the president and was too old to them but 78 years in Liberia nott too old for Liberia.

How can Fubara passed budget of a state with chairs and table an you are celebrating it, can Tinubu or any apc governor do this and you won't call for ther heads
Re: Fubara Signs 2024 N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" by Error401: 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2023
Do you understand the law at all or you are just acting senselesssss like the APC mobs??

CilicMarin:

Benue Killings: No Decision Yet On Troops Deployment - FG / Twitter Account Describes Apc's "Next Level" Change As A Male Cross Dresser Vid) / BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57