Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,896 members, 7,863,068 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

Who Is JERIQ And Why Is He Trending? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is JERIQ And Why Is He Trending? (440 Views)

Who Is Toshikiyo Hirata And Why Is He Trending? / Who Is Pastor Feyi Daniels And Why Is He Trending? / Who Is Kunle Remi, And Why Is He Trending? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is JERIQ And Why Is He Trending? by Marygraham: 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2023
Jeremiah Chukwuebuka Ani (born May 6, 1998) is a highly talented Nigerian rapper, singer, and songwriter renowned in the music industry under the professional alias Jeriq. His musical prowess is marked by a distinctive style that seamlessly integrates his local Igbo dialect into his rap performances, setting him apart in the industry... See more about JERIQ on here
https://www.timztell.com/biography/musician/jeriq-biography-age-career-net-worth-songs-concert-girlfriend-parent-tribe-instagram-pictures/

Re: Who Is JERIQ And Why Is He Trending? by Mhizzard(m): 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2023
I love how the guy speak his igbo dialect.He did wonders in his song BILLION DOLLAR

(1) (Reply)

Charles Okocha Reacts To His Loss In The Boxing Match Aganst Portable From Hospi / I Own 10 Houses, 20 Cars, And I’m Still Building A Hotel – Portable / VJ Adams Opens Up On Relationship Status With Bimbo Ademoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.