Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Co-Creation Hub Appoints Ojoma Ochai As Managing Director - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Co-Creation Hub Appoints Ojoma Ochai As Managing Director (8265 Views)

Personal Assistant At Co-creation Hub (cchub) / Apply Now Before Deadline: Co-creation Hub Nigeria Recruitment 2018 / Dangote Group Appoints Olakunle Alake As Its New Group Managing Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Co-Creation Hub Appoints Ojoma Ochai As Managing Director by nlfpmod: 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2023
Ojoma Ochai takes over from Minister, Bosun Tijani's former job.

Co-creation Hub appoints new Managing Director

(Lagos, 14 December 2023) – Co-creation Hub (CcHUB), Africa’s largest innovation center, proudly announces the appointment of Ojoma Ochai as its new Managing Director. This strategic move follows the former CEO, Bosun Tijani’s commendable transition to serve as the Minister of Communications, Innovation, and Digital Economy of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Ochai, previously the Managing Partner at the Creative Economy Practice of CcHUB, has been an influential figure in cultivating Nigeria’s burgeoning creative industries. Her leadership and expertise in fostering innovative solutions within the creative economy have been integral to the practice’s success.

With almost 20 years of progressive experience in the creative and technology sectors, Ojoma Ochai has emerged as a pioneering force, spearheading groundbreaking initiatives that have propelled Africa’s creative industries to new heights.

“We are delighted to have Ojoma step up as the new Managing Director of CcHUB. Her commitment to achieving social change through innovation and creativity is key to what CcHUB represents,” says Funke Opeke, Chairperson of the CcHUB Board. Her proven track record and strategic leadership are exactly what CcHUB needs to continue building on our mission of contributing to African prosperity through innovation.”

CcHUB is on track for growth to foster stronger partnerships with CcHUB’s wide range of collaborators, strengthen its Pan-African footprint, and deepen its impact in supporting the continent’s innovation ecosystem as Ojoma Ochai enters into her new position as the Managing Director.

https://cchub.africa/co-creation-hub-appoints-new-managing-director/

I am proud & honoured to assume leadership of CcHUB and all our companies including @iHub @cchubdesignlab and @cchub_namibia. Big shoes of @bosuntijani to fill, but I have a great foundation based on his legacy and the work of @femilonge @tunjieleso and other leaders before me.

Ojoma Ochai

4 Likes

Re: Co-Creation Hub Appoints Ojoma Ochai As Managing Director by JibolaAy0: 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2023
Thats massive baby

3 Likes

Re: Co-Creation Hub Appoints Ojoma Ochai As Managing Director by id4sho(m): 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2023
tongue
Re: Co-Creation Hub Appoints Ojoma Ochai As Managing Director by sukkot: 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2023
grin
Re: Co-Creation Hub Appoints Ojoma Ochai As Managing Director by Fatbam005: 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2023
God knows your plan but do well to be remembered for good.
Re: Co-Creation Hub Appoints Ojoma Ochai As Managing Director by Nobleou(m): 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2023
Idoma girl

Who get her control?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Co-Creation Hub Appoints Ojoma Ochai As Managing Director by Winning123: 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2023
Nobleou:
Idoma girl

Who get her control?

Tribalist! Is this the first thing you can relate her to

16 Likes

Re: Co-Creation Hub Appoints Ojoma Ochai As Managing Director by benuejosh: 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2023
Nobleou:
Idoma girl

Who get her control?
Igala ladies or should i put it as Kogi ladies bear similar names too.

10 Likes

Re: Co-Creation Hub Appoints Ojoma Ochai As Managing Director by Opportuneke(m): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2023
Congratulations to you 👌🏻

However, it has been observed with great dismay that women in the position of leadership do allow emotions to becloud their decisions and judgments. 🤔It is also proven through research that women are the most intelligent creatures but their lack of emotional control brings them down.🥺

I will advice that you should please have control over your emotions so that you can achieve an excellent working relationship with your subordinates and counterparts.🙏🏽

I wish you best of luck in your tenure 💯

God bless Nigeria 🙌🏻

6 Likes

Re: Co-Creation Hub Appoints Ojoma Ochai As Managing Director by Ken91(m): 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2023
She is so beautiful, had she marry.
Asking for a friend
Re: Co-Creation Hub Appoints Ojoma Ochai As Managing Director by KillingJoke: 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2023
Awwwn

We need more girls in tech

More girls running Linux from their Thinkpad

1 Like

Re: Co-Creation Hub Appoints Ojoma Ochai As Managing Director by DrLivzy(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2023
Oga OJOMA is purely Igala. Both Idoma nd Igala bear Ochai Bt only Igala bear Ojoma

Nobleou:
Idoma girl

Who get her control?

11 Likes

Re: Co-Creation Hub Appoints Ojoma Ochai As Managing Director by lovetterrison(m): 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2023
nlfpmod:
Ojoma Ochai takes over from Minister, Bosun Tijani's former job.

https://cchub.africa/co-creation-hub-appoints-new-managing-director/

Ojoma Ochai

[b]I have observe lately and for the past ten years benue peope are making huge impact both local and globally in every sector and education wise ..but u see my Igala people wei dei always form na we plenty pass... I no see una for anywia ooo
[/b]
Re: Co-Creation Hub Appoints Ojoma Ochai As Managing Director by Nobleou(m): 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2023
benuejosh:
Igala ladies or should i put it as Kogi ladies bear similar names too.
I can't doubt you of the Ojoma but her surname (Ochai)....
Re: Co-Creation Hub Appoints Ojoma Ochai As Managing Director by Coolsat(m): 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2023
Nobleou:
Idoma girl

Who get her control?
Ojoma is an Igala name from Kogi east

2 Likes

Re: Co-Creation Hub Appoints Ojoma Ochai As Managing Director by Bigii(m): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2023
Nobleou:
Idoma girl

Who get her control?

Big baby she is. Abeg who get her control?😋
Re: Co-Creation Hub Appoints Ojoma Ochai As Managing Director by Nobleou(m): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2023
Winning123:

Tribalist! Is this the first thing you can relate her to
At least something to relate her..

Ntorrr
Re: Co-Creation Hub Appoints Ojoma Ochai As Managing Director by money121(m): 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2023
Ok
Re: Co-Creation Hub Appoints Ojoma Ochai As Managing Director by lexy2014: 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2023
lovetterrison:

I have observe lately and for the past ten years benue peope are making huge impact both local and globally in every sector and education wise ..but u see my Igala people wei dei always form na we plenty pass... I no see una for anywia ooo [/b]

what is the huge impact they have been making both local and globally in every sector and education wise and who exactly are those benue people making the impact?
Re: Co-Creation Hub Appoints Ojoma Ochai As Managing Director by Benwallt(m): 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2023
KillingJoke:
Awwwn

We need more girls in tech

More girls running Linux from their Thinkpad

ThinkPad you say
Re: Co-Creation Hub Appoints Ojoma Ochai As Managing Director by Winning123: 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2023
Nobleou:

At least something to relate her..

Ntorrr

You need help, seek one.
Re: Co-Creation Hub Appoints Ojoma Ochai As Managing Director by LuckyKeys1: 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2023
DrLivzy:
Oga OJOMA is purely Igala. Both Idoma nd Igala bear Ochai Bt only Igala bear Ojoma

You are right!
Re: Co-Creation Hub Appoints Ojoma Ochai As Managing Director by Omoawoke2(m): 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2023
Nice, it’s good to have women in tech
Re: Co-Creation Hub Appoints Ojoma Ochai As Managing Director by Nobleou(m): 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2023
Winning123:

You need help, seek one.
Provide the help if you could

I'm waiting...
Re: Co-Creation Hub Appoints Ojoma Ochai As Managing Director by BigBlackPreek(m): 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2023
The name sounds Kogi, if I'm not mistaken

2 Likes

Re: Co-Creation Hub Appoints Ojoma Ochai As Managing Director by lovetterrison(m): 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
lexy2014:

what is the huge impact they have been making both local and globally in every sector and education wise and who exactly are those benue people making the impact?

Them dei Represent as Nigerian Ambassadors individual prowess..just like south south gets more attention now than southeast ..Education play key role. Go eurpoe and the US alot of benue guys are doing well massively,giving nigeria a good name mind u im not from benue
Re: Co-Creation Hub Appoints Ojoma Ochai As Managing Director by Yankee101: 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2023
Oj, try to work on robotics, business automation, and copying of existing technology with no shame or fear

That’s how they all developed. Let’s reverse engineer everything

1 Like

Re: Co-Creation Hub Appoints Ojoma Ochai As Managing Director by lexy2014: 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2023
lovetterrison:

Them dei Represent as Nigerian Ambassadors individual prowess..just like south south gets more attention now than southeast ..Education play key role. Go eurpoe and the US alot of benue guys are doing well massively,giving nigeria a good name mind u im not from benue

you have not answered my question.

1. what is the huge impact they have been making both local and globally in every sector and education wise?

2. who exactly are those benue people making the impact?
Re: Co-Creation Hub Appoints Ojoma Ochai As Managing Director by Evolutionism: 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2023
Corporate Scammers.
Re: Co-Creation Hub Appoints Ojoma Ochai As Managing Director by lovetterrison(m): 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2023
lexy2014:

you have not answered my question.

1. what is the huge impact they have been making both local and globally in every sector and education wise?

[b]my personal opinion and observation bro..if you need more insight Google.. i no need educate you.

I dont care if they are IGEDE,TIV or IDOMA as far as they are from benue no use reverse psychology on me to give praise to a certain tribe in benue.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Co-Creation Hub Appoints Ojoma Ochai As Managing Director by lexy2014: 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
lovetterrison:

my personal opinion and observation bro..if you need more insight Google.. i no need educate you.

how can you educate others when u have not educated yourself?

was it google you checked before you made the following claims:
lovetterrison:

I have observe lately and for the past ten years benue peope are making huge impact both local and globally in every sector and education wise ..but u see my Igala people wei dei always form na we plenty pass... I no see una for anywia ooo [/b]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Working From Home As A New Mom, Is A Win-win / How Much Do Banks Pay Corpers & Entry-Level Employees? / Top Nigerian Ceos Speak At Jarushub's Career Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.