Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Champions League Round Of 16 Qualifiers, Records (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Champions League Round Of 16 Qualifiers, Records (Photo) (35190 Views)

16 Qualifiers For Round Of 16 AFCON 2023 / UCL Round Of 16 Draw (December 11, 2017 @ 12noon) / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Qualifiers, Records (Photo) by Tommydare(m): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2023
Overated clubs but when English side won it last season you didn't talk like this
cjudy:
No Man U, No Chelsea, No Liverpool

Even the new hero, Newcastle none was there.

Over rated clubs
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Qualifiers, Records (Photo) by MrColdsweat: 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
That one no concern me.
Na how we wan take welcome onana for Anfield we dey reason like this.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Qualifiers, Records (Photo) by Tommydare(m): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2023
Winning eleven ni
Treasure17:
I see arsenal winning the champions league this season.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Qualifiers, Records (Photo) by AZControversial(m): 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2023
angry

I want Real Madrid to meet Man City again...... wanna have my revenge!

Semi-final preferably

1 Like

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Qualifiers, Records (Photo) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2023
cjudy:

Over rated clubs

Years back, arsenal ND city are ti where to be found. It happens, the mighty do fall...
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Qualifiers, Records (Photo) by Ballmer: 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2023
I swear e no go ever beta for Barc Xavi and all Barca player na ogun go kill all of them one by one.

Helpfromabove1:
I wish that nonsense Barca that cut my game yesterday to play inter , PSG or Napoli, make they give them another Girona beating home and away

I don already believe say the game don enter
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Qualifiers, Records (Photo) by Fira09(m): 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
Pot 1 weak team

Barca , dortmund and real sociedad

And pot 2 strong teams

Inter , Porto , Napoli and Leipzig

Inter will easily beat any of pot 1 weak teams

I pray make Barca jam inter for cutting my ticket yesterday
Barça weak? Damn! Look at what Xavi has turned my club into.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Qualifiers, Records (Photo) by Dickson178(m): 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2023
Make Dem give Arsenal leigzip or copehenge
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Qualifiers, Records (Photo) by IyaTola: 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2023
Forza Milan
BigBlackPreek:
I'm an ACMilan fan. despite our group stage exit, I'm proud of my beloved club. Sempre Milano
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Qualifiers, Records (Photo) by geoworldedu: 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2023
Treasure17:
I see arsenal winning the champions league this season.
It is too early to call for that. They have to win seven EPL before they can win one UCL.

1 Like

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Qualifiers, Records (Photo) by geoworldedu: 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2023
Dickson178:
Make Dem give Arsenal leigzip or copehenge
Arsenal is playing PSG or Napoli.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Qualifiers, Records (Photo) by yommen: 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2023
cjudy:

Over rated clubs

What is overrated about them? Those clubs except new castle are facing tough time at the moment but that doesn't mean they are overrated. Besides, they have all won the trophy at some points without favouritism. What does psg that qualified have to offer even when they had Messi? You will admit too that officiating is even usually strict against English clubs at some points.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Qualifiers, Records (Photo) by FLYFIRE(m): 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Qualifiers, Records (Photo) by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:51pm On Dec 14, 2023
IyaTola:
Forza Milan
wow you're also Milan fan. good to know. but you're a woman abi man?

1 Like

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Qualifiers, Records (Photo) by Indispensable85(m): 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2023
So Rasmus was among the top scorers?
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Qualifiers, Records (Photo) by Cajal(m): 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
[quote author=Chibuzoripob post=127481537] sad Ogun kill ONANA angry sad[
Ogun no dey kill
Now
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Qualifiers, Records (Photo) by Ferrous(m): 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2023
spencekat:
Barca had already qualified naa
What of Man City with solid 15 points and still went ahead to win their last group match? Barca now is a big club with an average team. And they're coming back home round of 16.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Qualifiers, Records (Photo) by erniok(m): 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2023
cjudy:

Over rated clubs
Did liverpool participate?
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Qualifiers, Records (Photo) by Helpfromabove1(m): 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2023
spencekat:
Their game against Antwerp was just a formality for Barca from betting point of view.

It was not they where just lucky goal diff helped them

They needed at least a draw to avoid strong teams in the round of 16

It Porto had won with like 3:0 Barca will be in pot 2 and can face man city or Bayern in round of 16 and that is automatic going home for Barca with dere present form

U no see as Girona beat them blue black for Barca home for that matter
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Qualifiers, Records (Photo) by Yinksy09(m): 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2023
I hope Arsenal gets an easy team. Elevate your audio experience and enjoy out of this world sound with the oraimo SpacePods

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Qualifiers, Records (Photo) by Starz825(m): 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2023
adioolayi:
Xavi is taking us no where!!!

How the hell he lose to Antwerp

We are so mocked that Sari, Lazio manager is almost screaming...give Barcelona for the second round..

Barcelona is that bad that no team fears us anymore.

Na wa ooo!!!

barca was never a big club....

God just bless huna with rivaldo, ronaldinho, xavi, iniesta, messi....to take level up...but for huna mind ...you are the biggest thing in spain...

barca can never get to the pinnacle where Madrid eternally lives....

your club could only dream.....Madrid was the only team they would go all out to beat just so they can be tagged the best....the best .my foot. they made a lot of money in the ronaldinho- messi era ...only to squander it on foolish buy-in , ridiculous wages and then they let messi go for free....very dumb club...now they are broke due to reckless spending..

Real madrid bought CR7 in '09 for 80m ...sold him off 10 yrs after to juventus for 100m..after an illustrious career and unforgettable history with the club....

Madrid is the biggest club in the world on/off the pitch. Hala.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Qualifiers, Records (Photo) by Starz825(m): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
Pot 1 weak team

Barca , dortmund and real sociedad

And pot 2 strong teams

Inter , Porto , Napoli and Leipzig

Inter will easily beat any of pot 1 weak teams

I pray make Barca jam inter for cutting my ticket yesterday

real sociedad is not a weak team...

in fact it was the same team inter couldn't move past during the group stage......

real sociedad is stronger than inter....this is Spanish football...not some Italian mafia shit....

all 4 Spanish clubs Qualified and top their groups...

na only barca be weak team among the 4 clubs....

barca is dead
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Qualifiers, Records (Photo) by kukoyi4adaugo: 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2023
Since Ororo left England no show for themSince Ororo left England no show for them...
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Qualifiers, Records (Photo) by Helpfromabove1(m): 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2023
Starz825:

real sociedad is not a weak team...

in fact it was the same team inter couldn't move past during the group stage......

real sociedad is stronger than inter....this is Spanish football...not some Italian mafia shit....

all 4 Spanish clubs Qualified and top their groups...

na only barca be weak team among the 4 clubs....

barca is dead

I agree with you real sociedad is not a weak team
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Qualifiers, Records (Photo) by KanuSE: 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2023
cjudy:

Have been supporting Man U for over 45yrs now and I’m still a Man U fans but since Sir Alex left, we are back to square one

The superman is on the way. grin

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Qualifiers, Records (Photo) by KanuSE: 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2023
Laple0541:
ETH is miserable I swear.

Good news 👇 grin

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Qualifiers, Records (Photo) by peculiar2233: 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad Ogun kill ONANA angry sad
Stop saying that, Onana did well for una 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Qualifiers, Records (Photo) by yomi531(m): 8:30am On Dec 15, 2023
cjudy:

Over rated clubs
EPL teams always make it to later stages of the competition. Most times, they even have as much as 3 teams in semis. Ur jealousy is too much. The cup will remain in England. Ntoorrrr

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

​Red Star Belgrade Ride Army Tank To Celebrate Champions League Qualification / Gattuso Ready To Accept Pay Cut To Fund Osimhen Transfer / What's The Best Poker Variant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.