Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

"No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin (17958 Views)

Chechen Fighters Who Promised To "Finish Ukraine" Are Leaving After Heavy Losses / Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist / Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin by holyfather(m): 7:16am On Dec 15, 2023
Netayahu has the same agenda on Gaza strip.
Total annexation!
Re: "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin by Available9: 8:21am On Dec 15, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
You be mugu

Nothing can presently go inside Gaza and nothing can come out without the approval of the Israelis.

There's presently a total blockade of Gaza

When a fool has lost an argument, he will resort to insults
Re: "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin by ChristCee: 8:47am On Dec 15, 2023
Caseless:
you've not been through apartheid, so you don't know what it feels like. Allow those who have experienced it talk on behalf of the latest victims.

Religion is only making Nigerians stupid.
You sound so dumb. And finally you managed to drag religion into a sensible discussion, shows how low you would go. When these SAs slaughter your families and other African migrants in south africa, I guess it is also apartheid related...in far away Africa you are there fighting for some people because you think they were in similar situations like you? How is that supposed to be Africa's problem?? Maybe you should go and defend Ukraine from Russia then since Nigeria was colonized too. Ode.
Re: "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin by Ikaeniyan0: 8:55am On Dec 15, 2023
Available9:

When a fool has lost an argument, he will resort to insults
Okay joker
Re: "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin by Mrfeel: 10:07am On Dec 15, 2023
obesse:

Must you always display your stupidity?
My boy I even forgot about your comment grin

I asked you a question, when did Putin say that and what is his aim in Ukraine can you pls answer the question without insult?
Re: "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin by HRMK: 10:43am On Dec 15, 2023
PUTIN WOULD HAVE TO WAIT TILL ETERNITY FOR THAT TO HAPPEN!!
Re: "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin by Abrahamweb(m): 10:59am On Dec 15, 2023
dangermouse:

Where and where did they aquire the daily territory?

You with your million gigabytes obviously do not know that the battle of Bhakmout even though fierce at the moment is almost at stalemate.

Russians cannot make any leeway and Ukrainians are defending gallantly and with the winter coming, it will remain so with less actions on both side.

The war has exposed bow weak Russian army is an Ukraine has taken everything thrown at them by the Russians and are still fighting back stronger.

You really don't understand how world politics works,do you?
Russia has had gained more allies while USA has lost more allies and position on the world stage.
Russia has gained economically while Ukraine and the collective West has lost, Europe is thinking about removing their support from Ukraine.
USA has removed 90% of their hands from Ukraine.
Ukraine with the support of the collective West cannot stalemate Russia, you think it's when the west left Ukraine,that's when they can stalemate Russia? Are thinking at all?
Russia has successfully annexed parts of Ukraine,in any language that's winning,but the impressive part is, Russia disarmed the West.
The west are struggling for weapon now, don't take my word for it,use search engine.

2 Likes

Re: "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin by dangermouse(m): 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2023
Abrahamweb:

You really don't understand how world politics works,do you?
Russia has had gained more allies while USA has lost more allies and position on the world stage.
Russia has gained economically while Ukraine and the collective West has lost, Europe is thinking about removing their support from Ukraine.
USA has removed 90% of their hands from Ukraine.
Ukraine with the support of the collective West cannot stalemate Russia, you think it's when the west left Ukraine,that's when they can stalemate Russia? Are thinking at all?
Russia has successfully annexed parts of Ukraine,in any language that's winning,but the impressive part is, Russia disarmed the West.
The west are struggling for weapon now, don't take my word for it,use search engine.

Fair enough, but Ukraine has started producing some of their weapons by themselves. Russians are being supplied too by china, North Korea, and Iran.

World politics or not, the fact remains that Ukraine has exposed Russians military as weak and over hyped by beating them off and taking back territories they rook from them during the surprise invasion by Russia.

They are fighting now for mostly territories taken before the war.
Re: "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin by Judolisco(m): 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2023
israelmao:
Putin is a big shame to himself that up till now he hasn't conquered Ukraine that his supporters said he would conquer in less than three weeks.
how many yrs did US use in Afghanistan?
Re: "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin by israelmao(m): 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2023
[quote author=Judolisco post=127496727]how many yrs did US use in Afghanistan?

But why did Putin supporters paint a larger-than-life of him as if he could do the 'undoable' within the shortest time?
Re: "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin by Ghostagain: 1:30pm On Dec 15, 2023
dangermouse:

Fair enough, but Ukraine has started producing some of their weapons by themselves. Russians are being supplied too by china, North Korea, and Iran.

World politics or not, the fact remains that Ukraine has exposed Russians military as weak and over hyped by beating them off and taking back territories they rook from them during the surprise invasion by Russia.

1. China is not supplying Russia.
2. All that Iran supplied Russia were hundreds of drones and the blue print to build the drones. Russia has since modified the blueprint to make the drones much better and Russia produces them now.
3. You don't seem to understand the concept of "war of attrition". Russia gladly gives away land (temporarily) to save manpower and equipment and inflict catastrophic casualties on Ukraine/NATO. Ukrainian generals have openly voiced that "taking back those lands wasn't worth it", and soon enough, Russia will return back to those lands with minimal resistance from Ukraine's depleted and exhausted forces.
4. What north Korea provides to Russia is mostly workers.
5. Russian military has recently been ranked the best in the world by a USA defsec journal.
6. You are falling for the propaganda which you like, the reality is that Ukraine is hopeless and Russia has stuck to the winning strategy of war of attrition right from the beginning rather than act emotionally or for public relations. Russia doesn't care about appearances, that is Ukraine and NATO's thing (look like Hulk Hogan while you are actually a poor starving guy from Somalia). When it is all set and done, everybody will be forced to realise that Russia has won.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin by Judolisco(m): 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2023
[quote author=israelmao post=127496924][/quote]they don't know anything about war.... Common boko haram for here Nigeria still dey fight them.... Putin is not fighting only Ukraine but Europe and US... Do u know what that means?
Re: "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin by israelmao(m): 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2023
Judolisco:
they don't know anything about war.... Common boko haram for here Nigeria still dey fight them.... Putin is not fighting only Ukraine but Europe and US... Do u know what that means?
Read my comment again it's not about how long a war is fought or won but about Putin that his supporters arrogated so much power that he's likened to a demigod.
Re: "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin by Judolisco(m): 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2023
israelmao:

Read my comment again it's not about how long a war is fought or won but about Putin that his supporters arrogated so much power that he's likened to a demigod.
I don't know anything about dat but in terms of fighting a cold war with Europe and US... He is doing a great job....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin by dangermouse(m): 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2023
Ghostagain:

1. China is not supplying Russia.
2. All that Iran supplied Russia were hundreds of drones and the blue print to build the drones. Russia has since modified the blueprint to make the drones much better and Russia produces them now.
3. You don't seem to understand the concept of "war of attrition". Russia gladly gives away land (temporarily) to save manpower and equipment and inflict catastrophic casualties on Ukraine/NATO. Ukrainian generals have openly voiced that "taking back those lands wasn't worth it", and soon enough, Russia will return back to those lands with minimal resistance from Ukraine's depleted and exhausted forces.
4. What north Korea provides to Russia is mostly workers.
5. Russian military has recently been ranked the best in the world by a USA defsec journal.
6. You are falling for the propaganda which you like, the reality is that Ukraine is hopeless and Russia has stuck to the winning strategy of war of attrition right from the beginning rather than act emotionally or for public relations. Russia doesn't care about appearances that is Ukraine and NATO's thing (look like Hulk Hogan while you are actually a poor starving guy from Somalia). When it is all set and done, everybody will be forced to realise that Russia has won.

What brought about the US cracking down on Chinese drone and weapons manufacturers based in China Cos some chips sold to some Chinese' weapons manufacturers were found on weapons used by Russians in Ukraine.

North Korea recently made a deal with Russia on weapons swap with Russia providing them with technicalities on nuclear know how and the lauch of spy satellites to the space. Its an on going thing now. Its no propaganda.

Ukraine given equal the weapons available to Russia would have won this war a long time ago.
Re: "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin by Ghostagain: 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
dangermouse:

What brought about the US cracking down on Chinese drone and weapons manufacturers based in China Cos some chips sold to some Chinese' weapons manufacturers were found on weapons used by Russians in Ukraine.

North Korea recently made a deal with Russia on weapons swap with Russia providing them with technicalities on nuclear know how and the lauch of spy satellites to the space. Its an on going thing now. Its no propaganda.

Ukraine given equal the weapons available to Russia would have won this war a long time ago.
The fact that the USA "cracked down on Chinese drone and weapons manufacturers" is not proof that China was proving those equipments to Russia.
Your so called deal between north Korea and Russia is based on the word of your American friends and substantiated by nothing but their untrustworthy mouths. Also even some of your American sources talked only about Russia procuring some shells from north Korea, I don't see any problems with that.

Ukraine has been supplied in weapons for more than 100 billion dollars by 31 countries including the USA, the UK, France, Germany...those countries supplied so much weapons to Ukraine that they now lack weapons.

"Ukraine given equal the weapons available to Russia would have won this war a long time ago.":
I really don't see the point of this hypothetical line here, I can also claim that if I had the same initial investment from my parents as Elon musk had from his parents then I would be 2 times richer than Elon musk. What is the point of this useless and unverifiable statement ? Are we teenagers ?

Point is Russia is winning, and winning very heavily. No need to create an alternate universe where Ukraine is winning, reality is interesting enough as it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin by dangermouse(m): 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2023
Ghostagain:

The fact that the USA "cracked down on Chinese drone and weapons manufacturers" is not proof that China was proving those equipments to Russia.
Your do called deal between north Korea and Russia is based on the word of your American friends and substantiated by nothing but their untrustworthy mouths. Also even some of your American sourced talked only about Russia procuring some shells from north Korea, I don't see any problems with that.

Ukraine has been supplied in weapons for more than 100 billion dollars by 31 countries including the USA, the UK, France, Germany...those countries supplied do much weapons to Ukraine that they now lack weapons.

"Ukraine given equal the weapons available to Russia would have won this war a long time ago.":
I really don't see the point of this hypothetical line here, I can also claim that if I had the same initial investment from my parents as Elon musk had from his parents then I would be 2 times richer than Elon musk. What is the point of this useless and unverifiable statement ? Are we teenagers ?

Point is Russia is winning, and winning very heavily. No need to create an alternate universe where Ukraine is winning, reality is interesting enough as it is.

When you know how those weapons get to Russia despite the ban on weapons supply to them them it becomes clear to you that it was and still done in a way the parties can have deniability.

Russia with all their might is still battling Ukraine going to the third year now and you still want to tell me that they have superior power than Ukraine.

What you failed to realise is that the former USSR which the present Ukraine is part of, was dominated in terms of military personnel's by Ukrainians who are naturally militarily inclined.

They were demilitarized on separating from the Soviet republic by Russia as a condition for there independence and virtually has little supply in terms of weapons and ammunitions prior to the invasion by Russia.America and the free world had to come to their aid to fill this gap even though not all their demand for weaponry was met.

Its no miracle Ukrainians fought off the Russians and with more weapons equal to that of Russia, I bet you for free that Russia would be done and dusted. Putin is just holding on to straws and he knows it.
Re: "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin by Ghostagain: 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2023
dangermouse:

When you know how those weapons get to Russia despite the ban on weapons supply to them them it becomes clear to you that it was and still done in a way the parties can have deniability.

Russia makes its own weapons mate, Russia is not Ukraine nor Nigeria. It has all the raw material and the technical know how which it needs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin by Abrahamweb(m): 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2023
dangermouse:

Are you pulling facts out of thin air?
Zelensky is in USA begging for weapons,use Google to confirm this
Ukraine cannot produce the quality and quantity of weapons needed to repel Russia,not in the next 10 years.
Countries are beginning to align themselves with Russia, Saudi Arabia something gave Putin a presidential welcome,5 years ago nobody would have thought of it let alone carey it out.
Brics is gaining momentum because Russia has exposed the weakness of the collective West, collective South no longer fear the west again.
Iran and Saudi Arabia sanctioned Israel,5 years ago that would not have happened.
Leave CNN and BBC, they're propaganda machine nothing more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin by chiefolododo(m): 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Putin The Man Of The Year
and also the woman of the year
Re: "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin by pansophist(m): 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2023
Gerrard59:

Are you implying Putin never wished he could occupy Ukraine within a short period of time as he did with Crimea and Georgia?

Yes, thats what I am implying.

It is a well-known propaganda method, I forgot the name.

So you amplify something your opponent didnt say, then hold him to it, and mock him for failing to do it. Accuse Putin of capturing Kyiv in two weeks, then if he didn't (of which he wont because he didnt say that), use it as evidence that Putin lost.

But if Putin wants to capture Kyiv in two weeks, if that is his goal, then he can achieve it. Dont forget that Russia surrounded Kyiv before March 2022, then after the Istanbul agreement, Russia pulled back, and Kyiv abandoned the negotiations.

Capturing Kyiv is easy if Putin choose to be inhumane like the AMericans. Just launch missles upon missles on Kyiv, bombard it like the way rain fall in a city., until either everyone died, flee, or surrender.

If Putin is not doing this, it only reflects his contraint, and sense of control. The territories Russia want, they already have it. The defense line is not shaking, talk more of moving. Ukrainians are just dying for nothing, but winning online.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin by Ghostagain: 12:36am On Dec 16, 2023
dangermouse:

What you failed to realise is that the former USSR which the present Ukraine is part of, was dominated in terms of military personnel's by Ukrainians who are naturally militarily inclined.
Complete and utter nonesense. In what parallel universe are you living ? I need to stop underestimating how bad Nigerians are in the field of history.
Re: "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin by dangermouse(m): 7:31am On Dec 16, 2023
Ghostagain:

Complete and utter nonesense. In what parallel universe are you living ? I need to stop underestimating how bad Nigerians are in the field of history.

You are a Nigerian too so you are culpable.

As a combatant who has seen actions in the field(not in Nigeria), I tell you for free. Do your research. Current Ukraine dominated the old U.S.S.R in terms of army generals and military expertise QED
Re: "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin by Ghostagain: 9:35am On Dec 16, 2023
dangermouse:

You are a Nigerian too so you are culpable.

As a combatant who has seen actions in the field(not in Nigeria), I tell you for free. Do your research. Current Ukraine dominated the old U.S.S.R in terms of army generals and military expertise QED
Except I was educated in Europe right from primary school and unlike most Nigerians, I actually know what the word history means, it is taught seriously in Europe and I was a good student. Also, in Europe, they not only teach history, they teach how to research history as well. Nigerians don't even know researching history is a thing.

Dude, I am very passionate about Russian History and I can tell you that what Ukraine dominating the USSR in terms of military (as you stated) is complete nonesense. Notice that instead of providing evidence, you are directing me to look for evidence.

And you having combat experience is completely irrelevant mate. It could be relevant if a war broke out, then yes, you would be the man, but in all other life situations and in intellectual exercises, your combat experience is completely useless.

I don't think you were an officer (if your claim of having combat experience is true), because you don't know strategy well enough.
Re: "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin by dangermouse(m): 11:14am On Dec 16, 2023
Ghostagain:

Except I was educated in Europe right from primary school and unlike most Nigerians, I actually know what the word history means, it is taught seriously in Europe and I was a good student. Also, in Europe, they not only teach history, they teach how to research history as well. Nigerians don't even know researching history is a thing.

Dude, I am very passionate about Russian History and I can tell you that what Ukraine dominating the USSR in terms of military (as you stated) is complete nonesense. Notice that instead of providing evidence, you are directing me to look for evidence.

And you having combat experience is completely irrelevant mate. It could be relevant if a war broke out, then yes, you would be the man, but in all other life situations and in intellectual exercises, your combat experience is completely useless.

I don't think you were an officer (if your claim of having combat experience is true), because you don't

You claim to have being schooled overmmmknow strategy well enough.

You should have known better what it takes to I NB an army over in Europe and America.

What you type here got me and my colleagues laughing out loud. I had to show then what you just typed.

Wel I don't know your field of of study but I can tell you for free that even though most combatants didn't have circular education as you might say but we ar best at what we do.

Do yo know what it takes to operate the submarines, nuclear and otherwise?

Do you know the training involved in being a combatant of those nations under the E.U?

It supersedes every other education you as a non combatant in same discipline .

Lets not argue about that.

I went to a circular university and its a different ball game in the military.
Re: "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin by Ghostagain: 11:24am On Dec 16, 2023
dangermouse:

You should have known better what it takes to I NB an army over in Europe and America.

What you type here got me and my colleagues laughing out loud. I had to show then what you just typed.

Wel I don't know your field of of study but I can tell you for free that even though most combatants didn't have circular education as you might say but we ar best at what we do.

Do yo know what it takes to operate the submarines, nuclear and otherwise?

Do you know the training involved in being a combatant of those nations under the E.U?

It supersedes every other education you as a non combatant in same discipline .

Lets not argue about that.

I went to a circular university and its a different ball game in the military.

How typical.
I actually passed the selection to be a cadet in the French military academy (St Cyr).
Nope, military training does not in any way "supersede" university curriculum. The fact you believe the contrary makes me think you actually never got to a proper university with a decent curriculum. I am a mathematician (more precisely a logician). Militaries send their officers to universities all the time. You really don't know what you are talking about. You probably confuse high school with university.
If you were ever in any army, you were definitely not an officer, you lack too much exposure and knowledge. You talk like the typical grunt.

Edit. It also seems that you believe every EU soldier operates "submarines nuclear or otherwise". Perhaps you said this while thinking I were gullible, perhaps you actually believe it and therefore you were never a soldier in the EU and if you were a soldier, it must have been in a terrible military filled with ignorant soldiers.
Sailors on submarine have their specific training to conduct their specific tasks. I don't see how you compare the specific skills (they are many) of different submarine operators to the skills of university graduates in fields which have nothing to do with operating a submarine? I guess you don't even know that it is civilians who build those submarines.
You need to stop playing video games and get yourself an education.
Re: "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin by Ghostagain: 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2023
The military itself recruits civilians with university degrees as specialists (short service combattant).
Given this guy's arrogance I would bet that he actually is a grunt. These unexposed guys just believe themselves to be superior to civilians.
Re: "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin by dangermouse(m): 7:04am On Dec 17, 2023
Ghostagain:

How typical.
I actually passed the selection to be a cadet in the French military academy (St Cyr).
Nope, military training does not in any way "supersede" university curriculum. The fact you believe the contrary makes me think you actually never got to a proper university with a decent curriculum. I am a mathematician (more precisely a logician). Militaries send their officers to universities all the time. You really don't know what you are talking about. You probably confuse high school with university.
If you were ever in any army, you were definitely not an officer, you lack too much exposure and knowledge. You talk like the typical grunt.

Edit. It also seems that you believe every EU soldier operates "submarines nuclear or otherwise". Perhaps you said this while thinking I were gullible, perhaps you actually believe it and therefore you were never a soldier in the EU and if you were a soldier, it must have been in a terrible military filled with ignorant soldiers.
Sailors on submarine have their specific training to conduct their specific tasks. I don't see how you compare the specific skills (they are many) of different submarine operators to the skills of university graduates in fields which have nothing to do with operating a submarine? I guess you don't even know that it is civilians who build those submarines.
You need to stop playing video games and get yourself an education.
You said it all. In the military we get trained in specific disciplines and still go.for courses and I spans a the entire period of ones service.

The thing is that we get to enjoy both sides of the divide. Something civilians aren't always opportuned to.

I never said every soldier operate subs. There are different fields and regiments in the army and you train as required. The SEAls, the Marines, the Navy and other special ops.
Re: "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin by Firstcitizen: 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2023
dangermouse:

Russia has never lost a war it started badly and never won a war it started well.

The Russians learn from errors and adapt quickly and that is the strength of the Russian army. They may have underrated the resolve of the West to get involved and thought the Ukrainian military will topple the government. Additionally they have so far refrained from using Netanyahu tactics as they believe Ukraine and Russia are one.

The Russian military industrial complex is churning out new or upgraded weapons at a speed that makes the west jittery. The Iranian shahed drone has been upgraded with jet engines and thermobaric war heads that even the Iranians are many years behind.

The US till date has not been able to deploy hypersonic missiles or even develop weapon systems to tackle them. Forget the propaganda of Ukraine shooting down Kinhzals. Experts have proven that it is mathematically impossible as they fly at 4,000mph while the patriot missiles max out at 1500mph. In rocket or missile technology, the West is light years behind Russia.

On Russia pulling out of territories, you need to look closely at their tactics which the West and Ukraine do not seem to fully grasp. They go on the offensive and when the enemy deploys a large force to pin them down, they withdraw and saturate that sector with drone/ artillery bombardments and deplete / wear down the enemy forces. They are masters in the war of attrition and Ukraine is doomed.

This war was fought on 3 different fronts: Financial, diplomatic and on the battle field. The west has already lost the Financial war ( Sanctions failed and it triggered dedollarisation now being touted by many countries), lost on the diplomatic front ( Russia rather being isolated has expanded is sphere of influence in the Middle East, Africa and Asia) .

Ukrainians and its huge active Western deniable troops aka volunteers or mercenaries are demoralised, out of funds, short on men and will not last another 1 year before they capitulate
The interesting fact is when this happens the whole world will see that Russia defeated NATO, a coalition of over 30 countries.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 / North Korea Leader, Kim Jong-un To Military: Prepare For Possible War In 2024 / ANTI-GAY LAW: We’ll Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Law – United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.