Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

My Car Won't Start - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Car Won't Start (351 Views)

My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion / Volkswagen Passat CC Won't Start / 10 Common Reasons Why Your Car Won't Start & How To Fix It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Car Won't Start by thestriker: 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2023
I drive a 2008 Toyota Yaris. I parked the car at home and traveled in August. After a month or so I returned. Somehow water got into the section where we put the plugs so it couldn't start. I called a mechanic who helped me start the car after sucking out the water and burning the plugs and all that. He later said that the car didn't have much compression so he needs to grind the top and change the oil seal between the engine and the gear box since it was dropping oil. To do that he needs to drop the engine. After doing all that, coupling back the engine and mounting it, the car has refused to start till date. A second mechanic tried to start it. After much effort, he and the electrician he brought finally started it but had to go work on the radiator. Coming back the next day, he discovered all four plugs were soaked and the car couldn't start. Pls what could be wrong. It's been over a month now and the car is still not starting.
Re: My Car Won't Start by Angrigowt: 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2023
Sell the car. U see the job I love most in any car doesn't exceed valve stem seals,packing,plugs.but u see that bring engine down..this that. E don be for that car niven. Dem go soon scatter your nozzles. Fuel pump alternator,battery. Better sell it off.
Re: My Car Won't Start by lordm(m): 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2023
Buy new plug and try a different battery. Trust me it will work
Re: My Car Won't Start by fineboynl(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2023
Buy brand new plugs. And pour injector clear inside the fuel tank
Re: My Car Won't Start by KillIgbohoN0W: 1:17am On Dec 15, 2023
Set the car on fire.
It will start by itself and try to flee from the fire.

(1) (Reply)

Car Purchase / . / The World's Most Expensive Cars And How Much They Cost In Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.