Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja (52060 Views)

Bola Tinubu Cancels His 71st Birthday Colloquium, Opts For Prayers Instead / Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) / Photos From Tinubu's Birthday Colloquium, Buhari Absent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja by 12inchess: 12:41am On Dec 15, 2023
immortalcrown:
May the merciful God heal him. He is corrupt but I rather wish him repentance than wish him sick or dead.

He must have received a huge sum of "prayer points" in his bank account, sorry, I mean in his mail box.

High BP caused by the masterminding of atrocities, alcohol and sex are what drain politicians.
May God have mercy but in my heart of hearts. 3 words. "Fuc.k that N******"
Re: Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja by Bimpe29: 12:58am On Dec 15, 2023
Get well soon Mr Senate President.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja by treatise: 1:37am On Dec 15, 2023
immortalcrown:
May the merciful God heal him. He is corrupt but I rather wish him repentance than wish him sick or dead.

He must have received a huge sum of "prayer points" in his bank account, sorry, I mean in his mail box.

High BP caused by the masterminding of atrocities, alcohol and sex are what drain politicians.
Sex can be used to high blood pressure, haba!
Re: Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja by Opinedecandid(m): 1:48am On Dec 15, 2023
gebest:
Akpabio is my guy anytime any day, his performance as a governor in Akwa-Ibom state is top notch.

Dont mind the children of hate and disgust.
Simply because he's not from their town.
Ethnic bigots everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja by Curse777: 1:48am On Dec 15, 2023
The man no hide him sickness
Re: Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja by Maski87: 2:03am On Dec 15, 2023
The wan use jazz finish the innocent man
Re: Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja by ubox: 2:21am On Dec 15, 2023
bonnyhope:

Salvage response to the praise singer
If need be, why not...

Re: Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja by CrownLands(m): 3:08am On Dec 15, 2023
BloomingDale:
Lol. Probably stroke.

I'd rather think exhaustion.
Dem no de rest.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja by RayRay06677(m): 3:36am On Dec 15, 2023
gebest:
Akpabio is my guy anytime any day, his performance as a governor in Akwa-Ibom state is top notch.

With all the money he got, what did he do?
List his achievement.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja by freemanq(m): 3:41am On Dec 15, 2023
Too much money is the cause of him falling down while millions are hungry
Re: Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja by enemyofprogress: 5:21am On Dec 15, 2023
What God cannot do does not exist.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja by tenpipsperday: 5:41am On Dec 15, 2023
tenpipsperday:
Please update me if he dies

Any good news?
Re: Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja by zomby(m): 5:50am On Dec 15, 2023
Obaofpigs:
Yoruba wan kill am...to them he is still IGBO..because their Northern JIHADIST have said so.

Remember Jonathan?

Thank God IGBOs are not there.

If you know ..you know... cool

Thank God that the igbos will continue not to be there. Let them all remain in their miserable hopeless box, called Yeast!
Re: Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja by Benwallt(m): 6:03am On Dec 15, 2023
Bigchristo:
Everything is collapsing including those spoiling the country will collapse too

Obedients and Obi will surely collapse. They are the ones spoiling the country with needless bad wishes because Agulu madman lose election
Re: Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja by Danybest: 6:06am On Dec 15, 2023
HOW ARE THE MIGHTY FALLING
Re: Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja by Benwallt(m): 6:07am On Dec 15, 2023
[quote author=ojun50 post=127486651][/quote]

I don't have to be there to know
Re: Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja by Revolva(m): 6:25am On Dec 15, 2023
make e even kpai self all of them are lazy and incomeptent fools
Re: Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja by Judolisco(m): 6:43am On Dec 15, 2023
ojun50:
Wetin happen na, everything just dey collapse
u no see as him dey run inside stadium?
Re: Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja by whippersnapper(m): 7:25am On Dec 15, 2023
Umueme:

I pray that all corrupt politicians in Nigeria slump and die this way till they stop milking us dry
Amen bro

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja by billyG(m): 7:27am On Dec 15, 2023
Goodbye SINator!
Re: Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja by finallybusy: 7:44am On Dec 15, 2023
Sahara Reporters has never reported truth in this life. Let me go back to bed. Remember IBB’s stance on one tribe? It’s the same sentiment I hold for this organization.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja by effido666: 7:44am On Dec 15, 2023
Them well ? All our stolen money go dey faint una one by one
Re: Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja by Simeonjoe1: 7:48am On Dec 15, 2023
UptownVibes:
grin Over looting and approving of loans that they share among themselves.. grin He go wake up.. Probably the share of their last transaction Bulaba sent to him was too huge,he couldn't stand it.

I go believe if na yarima.
😂 But someone like Akapboi wey don Chop oil money as governor, no transaction fit shock am again
Re: Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja by Pauliaette(m): 7:54am On Dec 15, 2023
BloomingDale:
Lol. Probably stroke.

May God forgives you
Re: Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja by Pauliaette(m): 7:54am On Dec 15, 2023
Akpabio is a strong man...
Long live Senator Akpabio
Re: Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja by letitrainnow(m): 8:00am On Dec 15, 2023
sorry sir
Re: Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja by Agboogashi: 8:33am On Dec 15, 2023
Perhaps nemesis of the poor he has apparently denied breathing are at his jugular.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja by Bigchristo: 9:59am On Dec 15, 2023
Benwallt:

Obedients and Obi will surely collapse. They are the ones spoiling the country with needless bad wishes because Agulu madman lose election
You must be very stupid to have attacked Obidient for the incompetence of your bad government, y’all see who doesn’t align with your political ideology as a threat this is an example of a failed government, always finding blame game to excuse themselves from their mistakes and mischievous actions, my friend shut up that your mouth before amadioha and Sango strike die for supporting bad government, Nigeria 🇳🇬 deserves better than this kind of people in government if you can’t see anything wrong with them it means you are not a patriotic citizen of this country
Re: Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja by Benwallt(m): 10:14am On Dec 15, 2023
Bigchristo:
You must be very stupid to have attacked Obidient for the incompetence of your bad government, y’all see who doesn’t align with your political ideology as a threat this is an example of a failed government, always finding blame game to excuse themselves from their mistakes and mischievous actions, my friend shut up that your mouth before amadioha and Sango strike die for supporting bad government, Nigeria 🇳🇬 deserves better than this kind of people in government if you can’t see anything wrong with them it means you are not a patriotic citizen of this country

Ain't you stupid to think over 50 years of rot can be corrected without pain?

Somebody wants to change our story and put us on a prosperous track and the only support you could muster is vile antagonism.

If we have four states like Lagos in Nigeria now, do you think we would be in this tight corner.

If there had been one Lagos in the north, East and South South but governors from the aforementioned region destroyed, loot and crippled the economy of those regions with needless stealing and your Agulu fraud is one of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) / Tambuwal Of PDP Leads In Sokoto Governorship Rerun / ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.