Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

God Has Departed From Wike’ – Primate Ayodele - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Has Departed From Wike’ – Primate Ayodele (27708 Views)

Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ / 10 Takeaways From Wike’s Media Chat On PDP Crisis / President Buhari Has Departed Yokohama, Japan For Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Has Departed From Wike’ – Primate Ayodele by Visblog: 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2023
The leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele, has issued a warning to the Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Nyesom Wike.

Primate Ayodele said President Bola Tinubu and the All Progressives Congress, APC, will fight Wike.

In a statement by his media aide, Oluwatosin Osho, the clergyman said the former Rivers State governor will fail woefully.

According to Ayodele: “Wike is going into oblivion. Nemesis will fight Wike. APC and Tinubu will still fight him. Wike has no career again; God has departed from him and he will be rubbished out of APC.’’

The political differences between Fubara and Wike had created tension and division in Rivers State. The differences led to an attempt to impeach Fubara by Wike’s loyalists in the state House of Assembly. Amid the crisis, the Assembly complex was set ablaze by unknown assailants.

Within the week, 27 out of 32 members of the state assembly had defected to APC, while the remaining five lawmakers continued with their legislative assignments.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/14/god-has-departed-from-wike-primate-ayodele/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Has Departed From Wike’ – Primate Ayodele by Urheadmaster(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2023
tongue

Tell Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele that the table he is shaking will soon fall yakata on his forehead

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: God Has Departed From Wike’ – Primate Ayodele by Fusions: 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2023
Please Was Wike a man after God's heart before ?
We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Company for 2k Only

pay on delivery
Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/pVNZ177sWhghRycQ9

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Has Departed From Wike’ – Primate Ayodele by Validated: 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2023
This prophet sef grin

Does this his media officer advise him? Mr. Oluwatosin Osho, please have some level of journalistic ethics.

26 Likes

Re: God Has Departed From Wike’ – Primate Ayodele by OmoFiditi: 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2023
All the people Wike killed since 2014 are crying for his blood. He will not escape it. grin

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: God Has Departed From Wike’ – Primate Ayodele by Mbanda(m): 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2023
Wike is a genocider. Obigbo massacre will never go unpunished. I can't wait to see wike's downfall.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: God Has Departed From Wike’ – Primate Ayodele by Christistruth00: 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
Validated:
This prophet sef grin

Does this his media officer advise him? Mr. Oluwatosin Osho, please have some level of journalistic ethics.

The man is a nuisance

No be him be this ?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/07/16/8-times-primate-ayodele-lied-using-gods-name-femi-adesina/%3famp=1

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Has Departed From Wike’ – Primate Ayodele by Ofunaofu: 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2023
True

And he is heading to self destruction

17 Likes

Re: God Has Departed From Wike’ – Primate Ayodele by accordadoga25(f): 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2023
Hehehe

This man should go and rest.

Wike would be irrelevant they sang, no the song has changed again.

BTW the rate of armed robbery is alarming this festive period.

Our billionaire friends have taken over our high-ways.

We should all stay safe

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Has Departed From Wike’ – Primate Ayodele by stan83: 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2023
[quote author=Visblog post=127486928]The leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele, has issued a warning to the Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Nyesom Wike.

Primate Ayodele said President Bola Tinubu and the All Progressives Congress, APC, will fight Wike.

In a statement by his media aide, Oluwatosin Osho, the clergyman said the former Rivers State governor will fail woefully.

According to Ayodele: “Wike is going into oblivion. Nemesis will fight Wike. APC and Tinubu will still fight him. Wike has no career again; God has departed from him and he will be rubbished out of APC.’’

The political differences between Fubara and Wike had created tension and division in Rivers State. The differences led to an attempt to impeach Fubara by Wike’s loyalists in the state House of Assembly. Amid the crisis, the Assembly complex was set ablaze by unknown assailants.

Within the week, 27 out of 32 members of the state assembly had defected to APC, while the remaining five lawmakers continued with their legislative assignments.

https://www.visblog.ng/2023/12/god-has-departed-from-wike-primate.html[/quote wait o it's na only political vision him God dey review to am?

1 Like

Re: God Has Departed From Wike’ – Primate Ayodele by Kafirbigot: 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2023
Yoruba and fake prophets and Propaganda prophecy...sef

What kind of tribe is this sef...cool

24 Likes

Re: God Has Departed From Wike’ – Primate Ayodele by Alexiiydon: 11:22pm On Dec 14, 2023
Lol mumu pastor I for say this man blind but I shouldn’t talk to the man of God like that

1 Like

Re: God Has Departed From Wike’ – Primate Ayodele by SalamRushdie: 12:13am On Dec 15, 2023
This man is a just a social commentators

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Has Departed From Wike’ – Primate Ayodele by Galaxydon1(m): 1:55am On Dec 15, 2023
Mr prophet, God has also departed from you, after giving us false predictions

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Has Departed From Wike’ – Primate Ayodele by Artscollection: 2:07am On Dec 15, 2023
This one don mad since!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Has Departed From Wike’ – Primate Ayodele by chiedu7: 2:12am On Dec 15, 2023
Visblog:
The leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele, has issued a warning to the Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Nyesom Wike.

https://www.visblog.ng/2023/12/god-has-departed-from-wike-primate.html
Primate Elijah Ayodele ST*U! angry

Artscollection:
This one don mad since!!!
I tell you.

Galaxydon1:
God was never with him.

SalamRushdie:
This man is a just a social commentators
Na yahoo man

Alexiiydon:
Lol mumu pastor I for say this man blind but I shouldn’t talk to the man of God like that
Why not, this man no sabi God!
Kafirbigot:
Which wan na legit for whole nija?

Christistruth00:

The man is a nuisance
No be him be this ?
https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/07/16/8-times-primate-ayodele-lied-using-gods-name-femi-adesina/
He is a fake pastor or is it prophet!
Mbanda:
Wike is a genocider. Obigbo massacre will never go unpunished. I can't wait to see wike's downfall.
The blood of the innocent will hunt him.
Re: God Has Departed From Wike’ – Primate Ayodele by Lanretoye(m): 3:37am On Dec 15, 2023
I dont know what concerns religion with politics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Has Departed From Wike’ – Primate Ayodele by jackie111(m): 5:54am On Dec 15, 2023
I don't know if the prophet saw this too.

In the future, I became Nigeria's president.

This I have seen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Has Departed From Wike’ – Primate Ayodele by LikeAking: 5:55am On Dec 15, 2023
Bobo juice!
Re: God Has Departed From Wike’ – Primate Ayodele by LikeAking: 5:58am On Dec 15, 2023
Scamphet!
Re: God Has Departed From Wike’ – Primate Ayodele by RepoMan007: 6:00am On Dec 15, 2023
Says a PPP = political party prophet.
Re: God Has Departed From Wike’ – Primate Ayodele by Saturnalia(m): 6:10am On Dec 15, 2023
Galaxydon1:

He has never predicted anything accurately.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Has Departed From Wike’ – Primate Ayodele by YorubaDemonswag: 6:13am On Dec 15, 2023
Cho cho cho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Has Departed From Wike’ – Primate Ayodele by YorubaDemonswag: 6:15am On Dec 15, 2023
Kafirbigot:

See the way you are talking to tribe that show your father how to wear pant.grin

5 Likes

Re: God Has Departed From Wike’ – Primate Ayodele by bhella10: 7:31am On Dec 15, 2023
It's that 1xbet profet again grin
Re: God Has Departed From Wike’ – Primate Ayodele by guass(m): 8:02am On Dec 15, 2023
As we never start to dey stone una, una no go keep quiet.

2 Likes

Re: God Has Departed From Wike’ – Primate Ayodele by Incognito9: 9:35am On Dec 15, 2023
😂😂😂
Re: God Has Departed From Wike’ – Primate Ayodele by Seefinish: 9:55am On Dec 15, 2023
Yoruba don't want to hear such thing. To them, Wike the almighty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Has Departed From Wike’ – Primate Ayodele by NOwazobia: 9:59am On Dec 15, 2023
Clout fraudsters at it again.

Whether this man is on same side as me, or opposing sides, he irks me regardless. undecided
Re: God Has Departed From Wike’ – Primate Ayodele by Akaegwu(m): 10:10am On Dec 15, 2023
Still thinking of what to do about the fake football prediction that cost me some cool cash

6 Likes

Re: God Has Departed From Wike’ – Primate Ayodele by Kossyso: 10:24am On Dec 15, 2023
Nigeria my country😂😂😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protest At The Gates Of Otedola Owner Of African Petroleum and tinubu / Anambra Monitors Fulani Herdsmen With Helicopter / Matthew Iduoriyekemwen Wins Pro-Sheriff Edo PDP Governorship Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.