Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story (3274 Views)

I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) / How Do I Save For The Future So As Not To Learn The Hard Way? / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by Rexymania(m): 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2023
You got it 😁😁😁

Fountainofyouth:

Lmao 🤣 🤣 🤣
Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by Rexymania(m): 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2023
Walahi 😏😏

Fountainofyouth:
The "grin grin" Op keeps mentioning shows how extremely immature he is lmao 🤣 😂 😆
Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by Luckysbab: 1:32am On Dec 16, 2023
NoToPile:
Loool.

Did you open this thread to pass the info of you leaving your wife or to extol the prowess of your new babe or to highlight the superiority of men in Nigeria or to advice married women or to mock divorced women

Which one gan?

Pick whichever suits you.
Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by Kingrshd3: 9:34am On Dec 16, 2023
Amb1045:
in all you said you never mentioned one thing your wife did. I think you and your wife has mental health issues. I advise you meet therapist for solutions

God bless you I thought I was the only one that smell that reason because he didn't mention one thing he was just telling us d decision he took and how d kids was with him and getting married to new wife and d likes mtheew
Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by Xosh: 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2023
Trust me you'll regret this decision of yours in light years to come.take it from your fellow man.
Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by kot1917(m): 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2023
akube34:
you are clearly a stupid man. What do you mean Divorced Women, is it a curse or something?

Seems akube is divorce too🤣🤣🤣
Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by Kobojunkie: 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
kot1917:
■ Seems akube is divorce too🤣🤣🤣
So? undecided

1 Like

Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by akube34: 2:37am On Dec 17, 2023
kot1917:

Seems akube is divorce too🤣🤣🤣
yes. What else?

1 Like

Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by kot1917(m): 7:10am On Dec 17, 2023
akube34:
yes. What else?
thought as much... nothing just keep being a blessed mom to your kids and be strong 💪 would like to be a friend
Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by Oluchia(f): 10:46am On Dec 17, 2023
I went through the OP's previous threads and was thinking I would see something like "wife cheated on him", is sleeping around or something serious like 'she trying to kill him' but I read nothing of such. So because of 'sex', this man happily divorced his wife, denied her assess to her children and is proud of saying it. Hei God, abeg o, nothing wey person no go see for this world. shocked I sha hope you will able to explain this to your children.

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by akube34: 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2023
kot1917:
thought as much... nothing just keep being a blessed mom to your kids and be strong 💪 would like to be a friend
lol ok
Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by kot1917(m): 10:27am On Dec 18, 2023
akube34:
lol ok
Just send you a mail kindly reply
Thanks
Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by ADURA123(m): 10:23am On Feb 12
Jeon:
Sorry, please what's your birth date and month.

😕

Just want figure out something about you.

April 9th, go ahead and figure it i am interested, sorry i don't come here often reason for my late response.
Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by ADURA123(m): 10:29am On Feb 12
ERCROSS:

What drug are you taking to prevent pregnancy? Please, quote me when you drop it

Sorry for responding late i dont come here often is called dimethandrolone undecanoate the only problem is that i dont know if it is available in Nigerian market, my friend abroad usually comes with it when he is visiting.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by sameoldguy: 5:02am On Feb 15
All of you here condemning him, saying he would regret his action, he need his kids mothers, he would be lonely at old age, he would be this, he would be that….. all of you should STF.U. If tomorrow him and his wife fights and one ends up killing the other, you guys would still be the ones saying why didn’t he leave or why didn’t she live. If he feels he is no longer getting good s*x from the woman he married and they are no longer compatible, he has the right to end the union. He is the one feeling the pain not you guys, so none of you have the right to tell him whether to stay in marriage or not. As for the one saying he would be lonely at old age; is he not lonely already? Let him live his life how ever he pleases and enjoy to the fullest. Does the wife look like someone who would stay with him at old age? Woman that still hold on to grudge and use her kpekus as weapon?.

We only got one life to live and no male or female can ruin it for us.

Let him be the one to live his life and it’s nobody’s business whether he fukkk around or not, divorcee or not, ashawo or not.

Oga, live your life however you choose, and if you want to bring her back eventually, it should be solely at your own discretion.

I understand the OP and I know those kind of women wey him marry as wife. They would never change, they would frustrate the h€ll out of you.

I do not support divorce, and I blame the OP cos these signs would have been there during the dating stage.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by ERCROSS(m): 12:05am On Feb 16
ADURA123:

Sorry for responding late i dont come here often is called dimethandrolone undecanoate the only problem is that i dont know if it is available in Nigerian market, my friend abroad usually comes with it when he is visiting.

Thanks, broh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Start Pampers And Baby Items Distributorship In nigeria / Dirty Husband / Husband & Wife Strip Each Other's Clothes Off During Street Fight (photos & Vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.