Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,261 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

I Need Bags Of Cassava Flour. Where can I get it? Pupuru - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Need Bags Of Cassava Flour. Where can I get it? Pupuru (288 Views)

Do You Need Bags Of Rice At Wholesale Price From Kano State Nigeria? Con Tact Us / Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria / Pupuru Delicacy... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Bags Of Cassava Flour. Where can I get it? Pupuru by KiNg0G: 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2023
Please help.
Any legit source and contact?
The one that they don't make on fire the original one.
Re: I Need Bags Of Cassava Flour. Where can I get it? Pupuru by Perfectman91: 1:56am On Dec 15, 2023
KiNg0G:
Please help.
Any legit source and contact?
The one that they don't make on fire the original one.

Hi I replied to your mention already, how do I reach out to you?
Re: I Need Bags Of Cassava Flour. Where can I get it? Pupuru by AbuAeesha: 7:29pm On Jan 07
I don't have a contact,but you can get it in ondo state.
Most especially areas like ore,

(1) (Reply)

Envirofit's Eco-friendly Charcoal Stove: Cook Smart, Live Green / Experienced Chef Needed At Victoria Island Lagos / How To Participate In Peds Nutrition Challenge 5.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.