Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Are Other Tribes Sleeping? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are Other Tribes Sleeping? (535 Views)

Top 50 Companies that controls Lagos economy & The Tribes That Owned Them(pics) / Top 5 Richest Tribes In Nigeria 2021 / Man Sleeping On ATM At Immigration Office Ikoyi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Other Tribes Sleeping? by vanunu: 2:48am On Dec 15, 2023
I wanted to put solar system in my house and I was recommended to five guys, and all the five guys happen to be Igbos. My question now, is why can't other tribes do business?.
Re: Are Other Tribes Sleeping? by hammerFC: 2:50am On Dec 15, 2023
vanunu:
I wanted to put solar system in my house and I was recommended to five guys, and all the five guys happen to be Igbos. My question now, is why can't other tribes do business?.

u want solar panel or tribalism?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Other Tribes Sleeping? by tsdarkside(m): 2:59am On Dec 15, 2023
just install it and stfu....
wetin....??

must everybody be insterested in the same things....??
other tribes are doing things too....

you should be more interested to dont get scammed than which tribe fix it for you....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Other Tribes Sleeping? by Curse777: 3:03am On Dec 15, 2023
cool

Your location and contacts list also people around you shows you are Tribalist Ibo, with the urge to chest beat

Only a spectacularly foolish slowpoke would think only his tribe are engaged in profitable business in a 200 tribe 200 million citizen country

Alaba market gave me an insight of many things

An Hausa man runs a BDC exchanging dollars to traders and make millions just pressing calculator and exchanging paper, he doesn't brag or make noise

Yorubas especially indegeneous Iba , Ojo and Igbo elerin simply position themselves as civil servants, local government administrator, levy collectors, tax collectors.... they make some percentage off any amount you profit on our land without sweat

Chinedu would take drugs to Singapore, Malaysia, UK, risking his life after getting freedom from Nwa boy boy serving a master like slave for donkey years without getting basic education , he would build a mansion in his village without access road or water, buy Tokunbo Jeep, and buy a chieftaincy title... He start making noise about like compound fool, till he gets arrested by NDLEA and make Nairaland Frontpage

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Other Tribes Sleeping? by tsdarkside(m): 3:13am On Dec 15, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Your location and contacts list also people around you shows you are Tribalist Ibo, with the urge to chest beat

Only a spectacularly foolish slowpoke would think only his tribe are engaged in profitable business in a 200 tribe 200 million citizen country

An Hausa man runs a BDC exchanging dollars to traders and make millions just pressing calculator and exchanging paper

it makes sense that he is igbo himself....
what a stvpid question....

2 Likes

Re: Are Other Tribes Sleeping? by Aphrygian(m): 3:24am On Dec 15, 2023
When I wanted to put solar system in my house I didn't even come in contact with any ibo man doing the business,it was of late that I wanted to buy DC bulbs that i came in contact with any igbi doing the business,so what are you saying again?
vanunu:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Other Tribes Sleeping? by Raskimonojendor: 3:30am On Dec 15, 2023
vanunu:
I have solar installers from different tribes. Your circle is ibos so you got Ibo installers.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Other Tribes Sleeping? by Raskimonojendor: 3:31am On Dec 15, 2023
hammerFC:

u want solar panel or tribalism?
He chose the latter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Other Tribes Sleeping? by sulakishop(m): 4:03am On Dec 15, 2023
Tell us the tribe that you prefer, I will send numbers. That is what I do and I'm not igbo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Other Tribes Sleeping? by Objectivist04: 5:22am On Dec 15, 2023
So in your conclusion lgbos are at the bottom of food chain in Alaba. market ryt ?
.So the Hausa breau de change and Yoruba agbero are the main people making money in Alaba.

Chai what a warped reasoning, Alaba of all the places
There is nothing agbadorians can not twist.
Curse777:
cool

An Hausa man runs a BDC exchanging dollars to traders and make millions just pressing calculator and exchanging paper, he doesn't brag or make noise

Yorubas especially indegeneous Iba , Ojo and Igbo elerin simply position themselves as civil servants, local government administrator, levy collectors, tax collectors.... they make some percentage off any amount you profit on our land without sweat

Chinedu would take drugs to Singapore, Malaysia, UK, risking his life after getting freedom from Nwa boy boy serving a master like slave for donkey years without getting basic education , he would build a mansion in his village without access road or water, buy Tokunbo Jeep, and buy a chieftaincy title... He start making noise about like compound fool, till he gets arrested by NDLEA and make Nairaland Frontpage

1 Like

Re: Are Other Tribes Sleeping? by Raydos: 5:56am On Dec 15, 2023
vanunu:

Guess what? The people that will fix and assemble the solar panels after you bought it will likely be Yorubas

Igbo believe in business
Yoruba believes in Handwork

I've never seen a Igbo mechanic, I've seen uncountable numbers of yoruba mechanics,

When your car get faulty, You don't go to a business man, You go to a mechanics which will likely be a Yoruba person, Same with Plumbers, Electrician, Carpenters, E.T.C

Igbo sells it
Yoruba Fix it

I don't understand why you guys try to make everything about race! Grow up!

We should be working toward a successful black Race!

All these solar panels e.t.c, Are ideas of another race not even our invention!

2 Likes

Re: Are Other Tribes Sleeping? by ariesbull: 6:09am On Dec 15, 2023
Curse777:
cool

How many Yoruba are civil servants ....those wey no dey go school wey full una junction dey collect owo Ile

Or is it Hausa cart pushers that are pushing and offloading containers and just one Hausa bdc

Dey fool yourself
Re: Are Other Tribes Sleeping? by ariesbull: 6:10am On Dec 15, 2023
Raydos:

Guess what? The people that will fix and assemble the solar panels after you bought it will likely be Yorubas

Igbo believe in business
Yoruba believes in Handwork

I've never seen a Igbo mechanic, I've seen uncountable numbers of yoruba mechanics,

When your car get faulty, You don't go to a business man, You go to a mechanics which will likely be a Yoruba person, Same with Plumbers, Electrician, Carpenters, E.T.C

Igbo sells it
Yoruba Fix it

I don't understand why you guys try to make everything about race! Grow up!

We should be working toward a successful black Race!

All these solar panels e.t.c, Are ideas of another race not even our invention!

Some of the best mechanic workshop in Nigeria such as Pamtech, Coscharis repairs are owned by Igbo
Re: Are Other Tribes Sleeping? by ShinjaWWest: 7:09am On Dec 15, 2023
Soon every one will hate igbo's and their stupid tribalism..
The person that install solar for my neighbor last year was an akwaibom man.

1 Like

Re: Are Other Tribes Sleeping? by youngrichnigga: 8:56am On Dec 15, 2023
vanunu:
Do you want solar panel system installation or you want TRIBAL PANEL INQUISITION angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Print Management Solution That Cut Cost / Guys, What's The Difference Between Forex And Betting? / Starting A Small Business:5 Essential Success Tips For Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.