Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Endless Laughter - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Endless Laughter (521 Views)

"Chucklechannel Jokes" Is Your Ultimate Destination For Endless Laughter. / Lighten Up Your Day With Laughter. / The House Of Laughter Comedy Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Endless Laughter by Davidobi255(m): 3:54am On Dec 15, 2023
Hello guys, I've a few jokes to share. You can drop your ideas too.

The first time I found myself in boarding school, I was served white rice and I waited for an hour, but the stew never came. I asked the person beside me about the stew. I was shocked when he replied, "Na jollof rice o!"

In an African school, an elephant was the teacher. She asked her students, "what's the result of two multiplied by two?" The monkey stood up. "Four!" He said. The elephant nodded, "that's correct. Now what's the the square root of a banana?"

A woman on Facebook was boasting about her cooking abilities. I asked her to tell me two basic ingredients for fried rice. I was speechless when she replied, "Fresh tomatoes & coconut oil."

Just because I don't like cooking doesn't mean I can't cook. Have you tasted my hot water before? Oh. You would lick your hands.

What do you call a man without a body and a nose? No body knows!

A man with a sick son went to baba lawo. His son was feeling feverish. The man asked baba to help his son. He fainted when baba said, "the only solution is to cook him for an hour!"

I was with a friend of mine when someone visited him looking troubled. He had a protruding stomach. He asked my friend, "what can I do to reduce the size of my protruding stomach." Guess what my friend told him, "just press it down with an electric iron!"

A damsel on social media wanted to describe herself in a chat. The first thing she said was that she's slim in complexion.

Drop your ideas below. Thanks..
Re: Endless Laughter by bhimu: 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2023
loz
Re: Endless Laughter by Nickymezor(f): 4:39pm On Jan 04
grin

(1) (Reply)

RIP ASUU Strike 2013 / A Letter From An Aborted Child / Things You Did Last Year!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.