Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport (20329 Views)

Where Is Amaechi As Rivers Political Leaders Take Sides In Wike, Fubara Rift? / Race For PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman Rages, As Rivers Lobby For Tambuwal / Flooding Imminent As Rivers Niger, Benue Rise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by billyG(m): 7:11am On Dec 15, 2023
Ijaws are know to be courageous not a weakling make sim no fall our hand,let him make ngige ,obaseki his advisers let him grab d Mad Bull by d horns.....let him crush that "wicked enemy of d state" completely...d wicked one is pushing his luck to far.
Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by israelmao(m): 7:11am On Dec 15, 2023
Wike can't a minister and still be running the affairs of River State,it's good the way he's being cut to size.It seems Sim advised some Wike's moles to honourable resign or bear the consequences.
Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by phemmie06(m): 7:11am On Dec 15, 2023
You called it godfatherism but I called it wickedness and greediness. Governing through remote control
johannu:

That's godfatherism. The godfather dictates everything, reducing the godson (a whole governor) to a puppet. Thank God Wike has not grown to become what Tinubu is in Lagos. If you know what Oyo State went through in the hand of the strongman (godfather) of Ibadan politics, the late Lamidi Adedibu, and how the late Olusola Saraki of Kwara held Kwara State by the jugular, you will detest godfatherism. I'm waiting for the day Lagos State will be freed from the chokehold of Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by Vadese1: 7:11am On Dec 15, 2023
Wike is a very wicked man. Just imagine how he appointed all the commissioners . What a devilish man. This idiot wanted to play God. But he forgot to understand that he whom the gods want to kill ,will first be made to go mad. Wike political journey has come to an end. Very Soon Tinubu will be convince to drop this useless fool.
Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by GreatOchuks: 7:12am On Dec 15, 2023
Yankiss:
BAT was not in power by then, mind you. The only thing Wike needs to do is just to confuse him that Rivers state was needed in 2027 calculation and Fubara would prove disloyal. Federal might is an advantage. We don't have institutions for now.
You actually think Tinubu is a dummy or toy that Wike can press his button and be pushing around.

You think they haven't done the maths and seen that Rivers State votes wasn't needed in the first place and Wike rigged stupidly beyond his quota thereby painting the whole results in a negative light ...
All Tinubu needs is get high votes from South west and the North ,, then assist Obi to continue splitting PDPs votes in the South South and South East ,,,, then wait for confused people to start shouting "rigging and INEC" when it's clear that their splitting of votes is an indirect vote to Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by GreatOchuks: 7:13am On Dec 15, 2023
Yankiss:
Hmmm, there is more than meets the eyes in the unfolding drama in Rivers state. Sim should be very careful. It's too early to have taken on Wike pointedly. Wike is more deadly than Amaechi. And he is backed by the coldly calculative Tinubu. Let's reserve sits and watch the unfolding drama over a cold bottle or origin. grin
Coward don drop comment.
Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by Difrent: 7:14am On Dec 15, 2023
SoNature:
Wike was practically running that government from Abuja. It's a good thing SIM grew some balls and he's getting these stooges to step aside. He will appoint his own commissioners in the coming days.

I love men with guts, not weaklings with third legs! We must never give room for political god-fatherism anywhere in SE and SS. SW and Islamic north can continue; it's in their culture.

Did all you wrote make any sense
The Godfather made you governor and suddenly you think you now have BALLS.
What's happens to your balls making you governor in the first place.

SIM is gone. Only a mater of days and it will be done legally.....afterall a governor can be removed and he won't be the first or last
Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by Eduadolero(f): 7:14am On Dec 15, 2023
Obaofaba:
Hehehe I really pity this Fubara.

You claimed you want to fight godfatherism in rivers state but you were handpicked and rigged in.

What moral justification do you have?

Secondly, even if you must fight, why don't you wait till after supreme Court verdict knowing fully well that you were rigged in and all the secrets are with your godfather.
No new evidence can be submitted in Supreme Court . If I am right. So Wike can't come in
Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by tesppidd: 7:16am On Dec 15, 2023
Kukutente23:

He's not cooking anything and can't do anything
All these guys are resigning to ensure their neutrality so they don't get caught in the crossfire
If they stay, they will be labelled betrayals too so it's better they step aside.
If they were not resigning, I'll be more concerned for SIM and advice him to sack them ASAP
I hope so.
Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by SoNature(m): 7:19am On Dec 15, 2023
countryman13:

U actually started well ur conclusion isn't dt ok. I dont think god fatherism should b encouraged anywhere in d country as long as we are still an entity because it will affect some part negatively. We are not known for some things happening down south before but it's become a norms now solely because such attitude(s) were not tamed at d on set. Conclusively, god fatherism is not healthy for democracy especially in Nigeria.

The two other regions don't see political godfatherim as a problem because servitude is part of their culture. You cannot save a man from himself.
Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by GreatOchuks: 7:20am On Dec 15, 2023
Mtmike:
[/b]Men with balls demolishing house of assembly that will be rebuilt with tax payers money[b]

If it were Me , I would do more than that sef ,,,,, I will go to purchase the Chinese virus , Covid 19 or Covid 19 pro max and pollute the State with it , then declare a perpetual lockdown of the whole State which will last for the whole 4 year tenure ...

Shebi Wike feel say Na only him Sabi crase ?
Even him sef go see the State run when I unleash Wetin pass am .
Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by Vadese1: 7:20am On Dec 15, 2023
Jacob or Jacobson, you have done your self honors by resigning and every other commissioner that have resigned. Because in no distance you would have been fire quickly. Fubara is just a good man to the core, if I were to be him, I will fire all the Wike puppets in less than 24hours. Nobody can't work with his enemy if he want to last

1 Like

Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by Bigkoko: 7:21am On Dec 15, 2023
Political godfatherism and Agberoism is a thing of SW....

Rivers, like Edo or Enugu is not Lagos! HE Simi Fubara is not Ambode!

SoNature:
Wike was practically running that government from Abuja. It's a good thing SIM grew some balls and he's getting these stooges to step aside. He will appoint his own commissioners in the coming days.

I love men with guts, not weaklings with third legs! We must never give room for political god-fatherism anywhere in SE and SS. SW and Islamic north can continue; it's in their culture.
Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by johannu(m): 7:21am On Dec 15, 2023
Yankiss:
What I meant by too early is 1. He was Wike's beneficiary 2. He is yet to lean the ropes. He needs to have furtively studied the ground and how to react and which institutions to strengthen or weaken. Hasty climbers have sudden fall.

It's like the benefactor trying to strangulate the beneficiary. The beneficiary must muster all his strength to free himself from the chokehold of the wicked benefactor, or else the beneficiary won't be able to breathe.
Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by SoNature(m): 7:22am On Dec 15, 2023
Starhearts:

When wike gave fubara d free to contest ?
Wike no be God-father den?

Who dey supply u weed

You are the igbo smoker here because Rivers State is not Wike's personal property. He has done his bit, step aside and let others do theirs.
Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by Beverlyjean(f): 7:22am On Dec 15, 2023
Obaofaba:

You claimed you want to fight godfatherism in rivers state but you were handpicked and rigged in.

Secondly, even if you must fight, why don't you wait till after supreme Court verdict knowing fully well that you were rigged in and all the secrets are with your godfather.

What nonsense are u saying?? Rigged in how ?? So are uvsaying another party would have won in rivers .... Rivers that's pure PDP blood ....
Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by akigbemaru: 7:23am On Dec 15, 2023
SoNature:

Quote for only SE, a blanket case of human civilization where nothing works. SS’s destiny is not entwined with Igbos and stop your attaché with SS. What concerns a political bridal region with a serious Nigeria’s politics?
Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by appini: 7:23am On Dec 15, 2023
Thisis2raw:
you think it's Sim that is getting rid of them? Those are wike loyalists, that's stepping out of Sim govt.
Please you people should beg Edison ehi to come outside the rivers state govt house for a minute.

Please tell Wike to come to the government house in Port Harcourt, Fubara want to play his favourite song for him.
Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by GreatOchuks: 7:24am On Dec 15, 2023
obaidan:

I disagree with you @ boldened .... in naija politics, u don't fight little by little, once u identify an enemy crush them once and for all, flush ur enemy out and be brutal. Leave diplomacy out. Exercise your power fully let ur enemy know u are out for the kill. That is the only way to win in naija politics. Ambode dey calculate dey do am small small e chop am for leg, Ladoja dey use diplomacy play d game with adedibu e backfire.

Okonkwo said in Things fall apart "That he rather father a son who breaks utensils in his haste than a slow and careful snail"

Ambode fork up and will be remembered as a bloody weakling

1 Like

Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by Mansa6: 7:26am On Dec 15, 2023
Obaofaba:

Who was the Accountant General of Rivers under Wike

You be mumu ohh..

Fubara knows more secrets of Wike than Wike does about himself..

You are here subtly supporting Wike...

How do you fight a pattern if you are not part and parcel of that pattern and then fight it from within

2 Likes

Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by gare(f): 7:27am On Dec 15, 2023
SoNature:

Wike appointed all the commissioners, except for the commissioner for information, special advisers, special assistants, even Tinubu never did that to all the governors after him, by the time people hear the whole story, people we know how greedy Wike is, he is not the first governor to support another
Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by zigi(f): 7:28am On Dec 15, 2023
So WIke was just running a 3rd term in Rivers State? Wike can never win Nemesis. He can only delay and has delayed it for too long. NEMESIS IS FINALLY HERE FOR HIM. Unfortunately for him most of the Godfathers of Rivers and the people of Rivers are against Him!

Even if he wins this battle, whoever he hand picks again will finally READ HIS EULOGY!!

IRANU ABASHA!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by Mansa6: 7:30am On Dec 15, 2023
verybadmouth:
The Governor is playing bad politics obviously. You guys supporting him don't understand what's happening behind the scene. Same way you guys supported Palestine after they messed up big time.

Some of you are really bred at the lower rung of society..

Where did you grow up?

What schools did you attend

Palestine?

How old are you
Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by GreatOchuks: 7:30am On Dec 15, 2023
Difrent:

Did all you wrote make any sense
The Godfather made you governor and suddenly you think you now have BALLS.
What's happens to your balls making you governor in the first place.

SIM is gone. Only a mater of days and it will be done legally.....afterall a governor can be removed and he won't be the first or last
Oya Na , go and remove him ..... Godfather Ko Dogfather ni
Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by Mansa6: 7:33am On Dec 15, 2023
Obaofaba:

Their job is secured because Fubara can't withstand the two onslaught of either impeachment or sacking by the supreme Court.

Illegality is the only way forward in River State now, after all, Fubara is not the winner of the election in the first place.

If supreme court sacks fubara,Tonye Cole becomes Governor..

Wike will run out of Africa for his life .

He will be made to suffer..

What Nnamdi Kanu is going through now will be child's play..

1 Like

Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by Bigkoko: 7:34am On Dec 15, 2023
The drunk cancer patient has lost everything!

Lousy, crazed out idiots are usually the easiest to destroy. In one fell swoop, he has lost his bounty; River states and the amiable governor Simi Fubara, lost the local say he has in Rivers state, now let's see his shame.

Call it karma if you like.

In less than six coming months, Asiwaju will sack Wike because his bargaining chip has gone up in flames. Yes. All politicians are small 😈 devils in tossing you out. They're all like sea robbers, once you aint useful or violent like them, they put you to the sword

If he like make he visit Gbajabiamila one million times, or sing on your penis Asiwaju we stand, he go still chop hot sauce one fateful morning!

That day I hope the drunkard no commit suicide!

Men dey wait to tear his carcass: Atiku group, Ameachi clique, House owners in FCT, IPoB, Rivers people, Ikwerre men he forced Enter wetin Dem no like; if you say Ogboni, na you Sabi.
Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by BarrElChapo(m): 7:35am On Dec 15, 2023
westlius:

1. *Prof. Zachaus Andango* - Attorney General/Commissioner for Justice *GONE*

2. *Prof. Chinedu Mmom* - Education

3. *Barr. Isaac Kamalu* - Finance *GONE*

4. *Alabo Dax George Kelly* - Works *GONE*

5. *Engr. Chukwuemeka Woke* - Special Projects *GONE*

6. *Mrs. Inime Chinwenwo Aguma* - Social Welfare & Rehabilitation *GONE*

7. *Dr. Kenneth Chisom Gbali* - Youth Development

8. *Prof. Henry Ogiri* - Power

9. *Engr. Charles Amadi* - Chieftaincy & Community Affairs

10. *Dr. Roseline Adawari Uranta* - Women Affairs

11. *Chris T. Green, Esq*. - Sports

12. *Dr. Jacobson Nbina* - Transport

13. *Mr. Uchechukwu Nwafor* - Energy & Natural Resources

14. *Dr. Adaeze Chidinma Oreh* - Health

15. Dr. George Nweke - Head of Service.

See them and their Igbo names claiming non Igbo 😂
Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by sylve11: 7:35am On Dec 15, 2023
SoNature:

But na godfatherism them take run the matter for him to become governor. cheesy cool

2 Likes

Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by samdaisi: 7:35am On Dec 15, 2023
Delphi:
They thought their master will crush SIM mercilessly. As the table has turned, they throw in the towel. This is great news as SIM will for the first time choose his team himself. Eureka!

You thought the Fubura has won the battle please don't rejoice for now, high court is for state while appeal and supreme court are for federal
Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by maasoap(m): 7:36am On Dec 15, 2023
SoNature:

Delphi:
They thought their master will crush SIM mercilessly. As the table has turned, they throw in the towel. This is great news as SIM will for the first time choose his team himself. Eureka!
Some people will cry blue murder when the time comes. That small boy with no supporters or political foothold anywhere dey flex muscle with Wike grin grin grin. The end go sweet die
Re: Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport by Globad(f): 7:38am On Dec 15, 2023
Realtalk20:

You and I are not the same. If you are not informed don't assume everyone is as clueless as you are.

Bye

You're already sounding conceited on a simple challenge.

Do you have any evidence or just giving an opinion?

Don't brag. Don't boast

Do you have any evidence of what you stated?

Just admit it first. You've assumed that I'm not informed and also clueless. Right?

Do you have any EVIDENCE?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner / State Of The Nation: Coalition Of Northern Leaders Converge On Enugu / TB Joshua: I Never Said Orji Uzor Kalu Would Be Nigeria’s Next President In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.