Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Unfolding The Lies Told By Benin Kingdom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unfolding The Lies Told By Benin Kingdom (927 Views)

Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody / Sunday Igboho Released By Benin Republic Government / PLO Lumumba On Border Closure: 'Nigeria Too Big To Be Threatened By Benin' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Unfolding The Lies Told By Benin Kingdom by NaMe4: 8:15am On Dec 17, 2023
Re: Unfolding The Lies Told By Benin Kingdom by AmuDimpka: 3:40pm On Mar 05
favor914:
Please Shut up, they are of Bini ancestry, there is no argument about that.
Nd they felt disgusted with their Benin ancestry and dumped the lousy Benin language to embrace igbob
Re: Unfolding The Lies Told By Benin Kingdom by gidgiddy: 4:46pm On Mar 05
Dmama1991:
UNFOLDING THE LIES IN BININ HISTORY

Onicha-Olona speaks Igbo dialect with same customs and traditions

Ukwuani speaks Igbo dialect with same customs and traditions

Ika, speaks Igbo dialect with same customs and traditions

Ikwerre speaks Igbo dialect with same customs and traditions

Etche speaks Igbo dialect with same customs and traditions, (AMADIOHA HEADQUARTER IN IGBO LAND)

OGBA speaks Igbo dialect with same customs and traditions

EKPEYE speaks Igbo dialect with same customs and traditions

EGBEMA speaks Igbo dialect with same customs and traditions

OPOBO speaks Igbo dialect with same customs and traditions

NDOKI speaks Igbo dialect with same customs and traditions

ANIOMA speaks Igbo dialect with same customs and traditions

Now if the above mentioned districts speaks Igbo dialects and call God "CHUKWU OKIKE/CHINEKE", practice the four market days with same Igbo age grade system but claims to be of Binin ancestry when they do not have a traceable resemblance both in culture and way of life with the Binin people then we can as well say Binin is the land of IGBOS.

What magic happened with Non Igbo speaking Binin migrants that enabled them to retain and sustain their language including traditional practices after their sojourn in Binin?

Need I remind you that the likes of Isoko, Itsekiri and Urhrubo people unarguably originated there too but still maintained their own language with clear similarities with Binin accent, customs and traditions.

Again, why must it be only Igbo speaking people that got their original Binin languages corrupted without retaining their culture to boost their claims?

This should be an eye opener to the lies told to intentionally reduce the population of IGBOS in this country.

I laugh when I see Bini people claiming all these people. That's how one Bini guy told me that Bini prince founded Umunede and Isele-Uku. I now asked how come Bini people founded these two places but gave them Igbo names? He ran away

Now they have started claiming that Eze Chima is a Bini man when everyone knows that Eze Chima is an Igbo name

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Tinubu's Loyalist Get The Nod For Ondo Deputy Governorship Seat / Obi Is Right; It's Shameful War-ravaged Ukraine Gave Nigeria Food - Niger Gov / Taliban In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.