Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Former Anambra Governor, Chukwuemeka Ezeife Is Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Anambra Governor, Chukwuemeka Ezeife Is Dead (24761 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial / Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) / Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Anambra Governor, Chukwuemeka Ezeife Is Dead by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:08am On Dec 15, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Ezeife died with his hate for Tinubu, Yorubas and for our dear country Nigeria...

He's thesame man who cowardly threatened Nigeria will be hot Should Tinubu is sworn in
is d con3 cool now?
Re: Former Anambra Governor, Chukwuemeka Ezeife Is Dead by ipobcannibals: 11:22am On Dec 15, 2023
The dead goat called Emeka Ezeife was one of the useless Igbo leaders calling for the release of hunchback namadi cownu, despite all his atrocities in the SE. May his useless soul rest in hell-Amen!
Re: Former Anambra Governor, Chukwuemeka Ezeife Is Dead by Austin4lif: 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2023
ShangTsung000:

Quote me where I said rich pipo are wicked. What are you doing in my mention? Get the fuvk out of here. I should respect the dead. Once someone dies,all his atrocities are meant to be forgotten right? You must be retarded.
is anybody in your family lineage close or will ever be close to his achievements? Low self esteem person like you. Please tell me his atrocities. Mumu man
Re: Former Anambra Governor, Chukwuemeka Ezeife Is Dead by doncartel: 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2023
Dr Ezeife was among the great political leaders of Africa. He belongs to the same rank as Mandela, Azikiwe, Nkrumah and Lumumba. By the grace of God, his achievements will guarantee him a favourable and pleasant place in the great beyond. RIP Okwadike of Africa and the world.
Re: Former Anambra Governor, Chukwuemeka Ezeife Is Dead by candidbabe(f): 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2023
Rest in peace my governor
😭😭😭😭😭😭
Re: Former Anambra Governor, Chukwuemeka Ezeife Is Dead by godofuck231: 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2023
The last of rare igbo men , the only igbo man I see fit to rule nigeria as an igbo president, t,he spirit of igbobland will whail in pains , the igbos will need a 100 years eto find such a man again
Re: Former Anambra Governor, Chukwuemeka Ezeife Is Dead by Indispensable85(m): 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2023
ShangTsung000:

E be like say your sense dey usually pain you on Fridays.

I thought you'll carry ur poverty along when you die? Dead brain fvck off.
Re: Former Anambra Governor, Chukwuemeka Ezeife Is Dead by Sunday2021: 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2023
Curse777:

RIP

Tinubu head strong well well

From Raymond dokpesi to this Ezeife

you are a cursed idiot. Tinubu will also die one day.
Re: Former Anambra Governor, Chukwuemeka Ezeife Is Dead by Anoze4real2022(m): 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
SavageMaster:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/12/just-in-former-anambra-gov-ezeife-is-dead/amp/

These people promised to witness Atiku's inauguration as President of Nigeria ahead of their own before death
Re: Former Anambra Governor, Chukwuemeka Ezeife Is Dead by rogalagu: 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2023
RIP
Re: Former Anambra Governor, Chukwuemeka Ezeife Is Dead by ufuosman(m): 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2023
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Former Anambra Governor, Chukwuemeka Ezeife Is Dead by themanderon: 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2023
[quote author=Curse777 post=127493910][/quote]

Is that not your moniker? You named yourself what you are.
Re: Former Anambra Governor, Chukwuemeka Ezeife Is Dead by onyibest2k(m): 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2023
RIP SIR
Re: Former Anambra Governor, Chukwuemeka Ezeife Is Dead by Yennyboy: 3:14am On Dec 16, 2023
The great iroko had fallen.....Okwadike1.…. continue to journey home
Re: Former Anambra Governor, Chukwuemeka Ezeife Is Dead by Ebonyibrown1: 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2023
Rip embarassed
Igbos will always be grateful for your contribution to our unity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola / "You Forged Your School Certificate" - Soludo Attacks Ubah During Debate / Buhari, Tambuwal, APC Governors Move To Quell Tinubu, Oyegun’s Rift - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.