Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,217 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Relationship In Secondary School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Relationship In Secondary School (247 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) / School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship In Secondary School by fobiflex(m): 7:47am On Dec 15, 2023
How can a teacher handle students dating in secondary school? Especially when he/she is fully aware of the petty relationship. Need your suggestions please
Re: Relationship In Secondary School by Coder2Client(m): 8:13am On Dec 15, 2023
Don't do anything. Just do your job. Don't get involved in it and In fact, act as if you don't know about it.

1 Like

Re: Relationship In Secondary School by Bintabisiriyu2: 9:54am On Dec 15, 2023
You are a teacher and you don't have girlfriend so you are now jealous of one your boy student knacking a young fresh girl of 16 sweet kpekus abi, you teachers are very evil and jealousy will kill you for there.
Ozzuor
Re: Relationship In Secondary School by jeromestarks: 10:29am On Dec 15, 2023
Ignore.
I repeat, IG NORE!
Re: Relationship In Secondary School by fobiflex(m): 11:50am On Dec 15, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:
You are a teacher and you don't have girlfriend so you are now jealous of one your boy student knacking a young fresh girl of 16 sweet kpekus abi, you teachers are very evil and jealousy will kill you for there.
Ozzuor
Lolzz, 1st I no be teacher
2nd I dy knackana Wetin no good, no be childs, na one of my banny then ask me and I didn’t have an answer to it cuz I had gfs in my days back in Sec school
Re: Relationship In Secondary School by Karleb(m): 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2023
Leave them alone.
Re: Relationship In Secondary School by fobiflex(m): 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2023
[quote author=Karleb post=127502444]Leave them alone.

[/quote
Is that the best thing to do?
Re: Relationship In Secondary School by Karleb(m): 1:25am On Dec 16, 2023
[quote author=fobiflex post=127505757][/quote]

Yes. Don't stop them from loving but let them understand love shouldn't be the most important thing in their life.

(1) (Reply)

Doctor Of Pharmas VS Radiography.. Which Is The Best Course? / Behold Two Books That Help You Tap In Multi-billion Dollar Digital World / Best SAP HANA Online Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.