Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Kuje Christmas To Nnamdi Kanu And To All Ipob Family. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kuje Christmas To Nnamdi Kanu And To All Ipob Family. (1650 Views)

Attention In Austria As IPOB Family Members Hits The Streets Of Linz Austria Tod / Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. / Breaking News: Nnamdi Kanu To Address IPOB Family Tomorrow At 6PM Biafran Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kuje Christmas To Nnamdi Kanu And To All Ipob Family. by Pakute: 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2023
I can't remember the last time i saw someone as fat as an hipopotamus go down on his knees to beg. Iwanyanwu was begging Jaagaban 48hrs ago to release Nnamdi Kanu, Ohaneze also went out of their way to hire one hungry, low grade lawmaker from the US to put pressure on the Supreme Court. Last week, a certain Fein Bruce, one of Kanu's representative in the US, wrote an open letter to Jagaban, threatening all sorts, very stupid man, as if the United States indulges terrorists. We see how US govt is supporting Isreal against Hamas, Guntanamo bay is our own Kuje prison here, all US shitheads speaking for Kanu can go to hell.
SE are threatening Jagaban, they are saying there'd only be peace in the SE if Kanu is released, that was a stupid threat to a man of Jagaban's status, a fearless man to the core. The President has two distinct personalties; when he wants to fight, he puts on the garment of JAGABAN but when he wants to be nice to you, he puts on the garment of TINUBU.
Dare the Jagaban and get crushed!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kuje Christmas To Nnamdi Kanu And To All Ipob Family. by Pakute: 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2023
I can see a big smile on the boys spreading the legs of Kanu's wife, more time to enjoy.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kuje Christmas To Nnamdi Kanu And To All Ipob Family. by sultanofpigs: 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2023
We expected it...so keep opening threads...

You Pigs dont think...
cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kuje Christmas To Nnamdi Kanu And To All Ipob Family. by KingKO22: 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2023
I wonder how this IPOBidients forgot so soon

They think Asiwaju would overlook all the atrocities of the IPOB Lord and set him free so that Asiwaju can be forgiven in the Sad-East 😂🤣🤣🤣😂

It's on record that you don't need SE votes to become president.

15 Likes

Re: Kuje Christmas To Nnamdi Kanu And To All Ipob Family. by accordadoga25(f): 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2023
Hehehehe

Merry Xmas to them in advance in Kuje

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kuje Christmas To Nnamdi Kanu And To All Ipob Family. by pachigo001(m): 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2023
All these trends some stupid yorubas are posting on this forum when the problem will start I don’t want to see anybody wailing on this forum

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kuje Christmas To Nnamdi Kanu And To All Ipob Family. by KingKO22: 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2023
Jagaban has been in this game for long

Even US officials are aware that Asiwaju is an influential leader who don't give a fvck about any game plan.

I listened to the Cownu pig broadcast today where he was inciting his fellow criminals to burn down Lagos and specially mentioned that Jagaban must go down bug here we are today

Same Lord of the IPOBidients is now at the mercy of Asiwaju within the space of 2 years

Forget whatever you have in mind, Asiwaju is a man that enjoy grace of God beyond human imagination. God has given him everything he ever wished for

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kuje Christmas To Nnamdi Kanu And To All Ipob Family. by shortgun(m): 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2023
Federal Government should obey multiple court orders and release Nnamdi Kanu.
The Government should stop behaving like lawless rascals.
Re: Kuje Christmas To Nnamdi Kanu And To All Ipob Family. by KingKO22: 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2023
pachigo001:
All these trends some stupid yorubas are posting on this forum when the problem will start I don’t want to see anybody wailing on this forum

The stupid IPOB mobs that are in charge of NL won't ban this one.

Why using derogatory remarks against Yoruba people and generalizing it in a very blur manner

NL is compromised

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kuje Christmas To Nnamdi Kanu And To All Ipob Family. by Didijiji: 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2023
Pakute:
I can't remember the last time i saw someone as fat as an hipopotamus go down on his knees to beg. Iwanyanwu was begging Jaagaban 48hrs ago to release Nnamdi Kanu, Ohaneze also went out of their way to hire one hungry, low grade lawmaker from the US to put pressure on the Supreme Court. Last week, a certain Fein Bruce, one of Kanu's representative in the US, wrote an open letter to Jagaban, threatening all sorts, very stupid man, as if the United States indulges terrorists. We see how US govt is supporting Isreal against Hamas, Guntanamo bay is our own Kuje prison here, there all US shitheads speaking for Kanu can go to hell.
SE are threatening Jagaban, they are saying there'd only be peace in the SE if Kanu is released, that was a stupid threat to a man of Jagaban's status, a fearless man to the core. The President has two distinct personalties; when he wants to fight, he puts on the garment of JAGABAN but when he wants to be nice to you, he puts on the garment of TINUBU.
You be mumu ooo

Jagaban status?

which kind status abeg?

Recorded the worst currency figures in the history of Nigeria

Na im be the status?

Una go just open mouth dey talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kuje Christmas To Nnamdi Kanu And To All Ipob Family. by KingKO22: 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2023
shortgun:

If you go to school you would understand that supreme Court is the Apex court that's above other courts.

Court of appeals judgement has been set aside and Kanu might spend at least another 8 years celebrating Xmas eating watery beans

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kuje Christmas To Nnamdi Kanu And To All Ipob Family. by Pakute: 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2023
sultanofpigs:

You Pigs dont think...
The sense that you don't have, we will teach you. Who's in the zoo now?

7 Likes

Re: Kuje Christmas To Nnamdi Kanu And To All Ipob Family. by sultanofpigs: 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2023
He is more "Protected" than you that is actually a foolish "free" man. If dem born you well with your fooliush freedom travel to YOBE..ZAMFARA...BORNO...

The way you idiots think sef..

Pakute:

The sense that you don't have, we will teach you. Who's in the zoo now?

1 Like

Re: Kuje Christmas To Nnamdi Kanu And To All Ipob Family. by gidgiddy: 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2023
Pakute:
I can't remember the last time i saw someone as fat as an hipopotamus go down on his knees to beg. Iwanyanwu was begging Jaagaban 48hrs ago to release Nnamdi Kanu, Ohaneze also went out of their way to hire one hungry, low grade lawmaker from the US to put pressure on the Supreme Court. Last week, a certain Fein Bruce, one of Kanu's representative in the US, wrote an open letter to Jagaban, threatening all sorts, very stupid man, as if the United States indulges terrorists. We see how US govt is supporting Isreal against Hamas, Guntanamo bay is our own Kuje prison here, there all US shitheads speaking for Kanu can go to hell.

Someone who is now buying fuel at N700 Naira per litre, buying Dollar at N1200 to one, buying a bag of rice at N65,000, but his problem is Nnamdi Kanu

Nnamdi Kanu or no Nnamdi Kanu, it wont change the fact that Nigeria is not going to get any better

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kuje Christmas To Nnamdi Kanu And To All Ipob Family. by Pakute: 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2023
pachigo001:
Leave your keyboard, go and carry weapon, make una mama cry.

7 Likes

Re: Kuje Christmas To Nnamdi Kanu And To All Ipob Family. by Pakute: 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2023
KingKO22:
Jagaban has been in this game for long

Even US officials are aware that Asiwaju is an influential leader who don't give a fvck about any game plan.

I listened to the Cownu pig broadcast today where he was inciting his fellow criminals to burn down Lagos and specially mentioned that Jagaban must go down bug here we are today

Same Lord of the IPOBidients is now at the mercy of Asiwaju within the space of 2 years

Forget whatever you have in mind, Asiwaju is a man that enjoy grace of God beyond human imagination. God has given him everything he ever wished for
If Jagaban had released that idiot, he would have become the weakest President ever. Jagaban has spoken loud and clear, no terrorists will go unpunished.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kuje Christmas To Nnamdi Kanu And To All Ipob Family. by Ballmer: 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2023
What is there to think about in Kanu the fool rotting away in jail n hell after his jail time.

sultanofpigs:

You Pigs dont think...
cool

7 Likes

Re: Kuje Christmas To Nnamdi Kanu And To All Ipob Family. by Ballmer: 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2023
We are posting this so that your foolish Igbo father in Ipobland can do your worse so be inspired n stop acting like cowards n fools.

pachigo001:

7 Likes

Re: Kuje Christmas To Nnamdi Kanu And To All Ipob Family. by Pakute: 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2023
shortgun:
Is SC not the highest court?. You'd see Kanu in handcuffs standing trial next year.

7 Likes

Re: Kuje Christmas To Nnamdi Kanu And To All Ipob Family. by Ballmer: 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2023
As they did not why not go to aso rock to arrest Tinubu

shortgun:

4 Likes

Re: Kuje Christmas To Nnamdi Kanu And To All Ipob Family. by QuotaSystem: 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2023
shortgun:

The Supreme Court has spoken.

Lamidi Cownu must face his trial.

Only lawless rascals can argue.

10 Likes

Re: Kuje Christmas To Nnamdi Kanu And To All Ipob Family. by Justiceleague1: 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2023
KingKO22:

They think Asiwaju would overlook all the atrocities of the IPOB Lord and set him free so that Asiwaju can be forgiven in the Sad-East 😂🤣🤣🤣😂

With all ya presidency,you remain where and what you are,o ma se,o grin

2 Likes

Re: Kuje Christmas To Nnamdi Kanu And To All Ipob Family. by sultanofpigs: 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2023
A man in jail makes a supoosedly free man run mental.?

Yoruba don cast...especially idiots like you and your uncircumscribed headslamming crew

No need for drama..again..

Ballmer:
What is there to think about in Kanu the fool rotting away in jail n hell after his jail time.

Re: Kuje Christmas To Nnamdi Kanu And To All Ipob Family. by Pakute: 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2023
sultanofpigs:
He is more "Protected" than you that is actually a foolish "free" man. If dem born you well with your fooliush freedom travel to YOBE..ZAMFARA...BORNO...

The way you idiots think sef..

Yobe ,Zamfara, Borno are more safe than your backward den, that's why una dey run away like war refugee. Nnamdi Cownu is now going to wear prison uniform, no more Gucci. dem go dey put more aboki pepper inside his watery beans

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kuje Christmas To Nnamdi Kanu And To All Ipob Family. by QuotaSystem: 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2023
Pakute:

If Jagaban had released that idiot, he would have become the weakest President ever. Jagaban has spoken loud and clear, no terrorists will go unpunished.

Honestly I would find it hard to take him seriously any further, if he did.

That would be pissing on the gr8ves of Nnamdi Kanu’s many victims.

7 Likes

Re: Kuje Christmas To Nnamdi Kanu And To All Ipob Family. by Pakute: 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2023
Didijiji:
You be mumu ooo

Jagaban status?

which kind status abeg?

Recorded the worst currency figures in the history of Nigeria

Na im be the status?

Una go just open mouth dey talk
Jagaban is doing well, we were using about $2billion to defend the artificial value of naira every month, there's no free money for that anymore.

5 Likes

Re: Kuje Christmas To Nnamdi Kanu And To All Ipob Family. by sultanofpigs: 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2023
See tears..

If dem born your papa well relocate to those areas for free..

Its not BIAFRA land..pig

Just take a trip...worthless idiot cool

Pakute:

Yobe ,Zamfara, Borno are more safe than your backward den, that's why una dey run away like war refugee. Nnamdi Cown is now going to wear prison uniform, no more Gucci. dem go dey put more aboki pepper inside his watery beans
Re: Kuje Christmas To Nnamdi Kanu And To All Ipob Family. by Igbodicool(m): 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2023
Smiles

Wailing of wastelanders begging Igbo and IPOB to remain in their British cut-and-join country.
You will still cry more in the upcoming weeks and months.

Can you show us the pictures of those swimming in the mud waters by the terrorists in security uniform.
Igbo knows how to make our enemies cry our cry.

1 Like

Re: Kuje Christmas To Nnamdi Kanu And To All Ipob Family. by Pakute: 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2023
gidgiddy:

Someone who is now buying fuel at N700 Naira per litre, buying Dollar at N1200 to one, buying a bag of rice at N65,000, but his problem is Nnamdi Kanu

Nnamdi Kanu or no Nnamdi Kanu, it wont change the fact that Nigeria is not going to get any better
Kanu is using our scarce dollars to buy Gucci, henceforth,no more Gucci for Kanu, we want to save our dollar, local tailors would measure him and start sewing his Kuje uniform. Gidgiddy, when are you going to join Kanu in Kuje and show him love?

6 Likes

Re: Kuje Christmas To Nnamdi Kanu And To All Ipob Family. by madridguy(m): 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2023
grin grin grin

Pakute:
I can see a big smile on the boys spreading the legs of Kanu's wife, more time to enjoy.

3 Likes

Re: Kuje Christmas To Nnamdi Kanu And To All Ipob Family. by Pakute: 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Honestly I would find it hard to take him seriously any further, if he did.

That would be pissing on the gr8ves of Nnamdi Kanu’s many victims.
Hmm, sad reminder. The only person that i thought would release him was Buhari, since Buhari refused, i know Tinubu would be in a big mess if he released that idiot.

5 Likes

Re: Kuje Christmas To Nnamdi Kanu And To All Ipob Family. by Ofunaofu: 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2023
KingKO22:

And it's also on record that those who don't need south east votes to become president are buccaneering power grabbers who turned out to become worst president to have govern Nigerian

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foreigners N Delta Fuel Conflict, Says Govt / Shocking! El-rufai Spills It All Out (part 1) / Interesting, Funny Religio-politico Stuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.