Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Stop This Religious Issue On Nairaland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop This Religious Issue On Nairaland (287 Views)

Please Participate In This Religious Survey / I Must Choose This Religious Career But Dad May Disown Me / What Is This Religious Fanatic's Problem With Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop This Religious Issue On Nairaland by Honestfrend: 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2023
Am directing this message to seun and his handlers or staff..

You will see a trend discussing about Muslim or Islamic stuff.. They will be prompting you to select your religion before you comment and if select none Islam u won't be allowed to comment on it but if it is anything Christian you will make it public that anyone can comment on it.. I believe you part of the problem we have in this country.. You preach unity openly but inside of u is something else.. This is not this first time I will be talking about this.. If you want a change u should change your ways.

Today the country is not united and people in the best position to fixed this issues re the public space.. But you all re not helping matters rather what we see here is Yorubas insulting Igbo, Igbo insulting Hausas, Hausa insulting Yorubas etc..
You better wake up and change whatever you re doing wrong because last last if e bad na for everybody and if e good na for everybody.

I believe you will ban me after see this or u have a software that will..Because truth dey bitter...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop This Religious Issue On Nairaland by Curse777: 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2023
Before entering a mosque, you put off your shoes, you cover your head

Before entering a church you dress decent

Celestial church don't wear shoes to church

Before reading the Quran, you do ablution which is washing Face foot , hands etc with water
Re: Stop This Religious Issue On Nairaland by OgbeniOja1: 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2023
Wetin this one dey talk?? Is nairaland a mosque or a networking site??
Curse777:
Before entering a mosque, you put off your shoes, you cover your head

Before entering a church you dress decent

Celestial church don't wear shoes to church

Before reading the Quran, you do ablution which is washing Face foot , hands etc with water

1 Like

Re: Stop This Religious Issue On Nairaland by Curse777: 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2023
OgbeniOja1:
Wetin this one dey talk?? Is nairaland a mosque or a networking site??

If Muslim want the discussion of the Quran to have a disclaimer on each thread, why not respect that

Respect your neighbors
Re: Stop This Religious Issue On Nairaland by Bintabisiriyu2: 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2023
Curse777:

If Muslim want the discussion of the Quran to have a disclaimer on each thread, why not respect that

Respect your neighbors

Rapist

1 Like

Re: Stop This Religious Issue On Nairaland by Curse777: 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2023
[quote author=Bintabisiriyu2 post=127497914]

Rapist[/quote
You gay father rapist
Re: Stop This Religious Issue On Nairaland by Bintabisiriyu2: 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2023
[/quote] author=Curse777 post=127497964] [/quote]

E pain you see your picture dey all over nairaland, u raped your mom and nephews at a very young age hediot.
Re: Stop This Religious Issue On Nairaland by Aw6793: 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
Honestfrend:
Am directing this message to seun and his handlers or staff..

You will see a trend discussing about Muslim or Islamic stuff.. They will be prompting you to select your religion before you comment and if select none Islam u won't be allowed to comment on it but if it is anything Christian you will make it public that anyone can comment on it.. I believe you part of the problem we have in this country.. You preach unity openly but inside of u is something else.. This is not this first time I will be talking about this.. If you want a change u should change your ways.

Today the country is not united and people in the best position to fixed this issues re the public space.. But you all re not helping matters rather what we see here is Yorubas insulting Igbo, Igbo insulting Hausas, Hausa insulting Yorubas etc..
You better wake up and change whatever you re doing wrong because last last if e bad na for everybody and if e good na for everybody.

I believe you will ban me after see this or u have a software that will..Because truth dey bitter...

the motherfucker is a coward.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Immorality So High In The Church Today? / Spiritual Digest For The Day 7th Of November 2015 / Fear Not...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.